Sports Sub is Back

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Two pick 6's. In a Row. OOOF. I still love Joe Flacco. He's my quarterback.

I like what the Texans have done with a rookie quarterback and their coaching staff, though.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
eagles game bummer...

4iQEC7O.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sunday is gonna be LIT in Baltimore. This is the first time the Ravens play an AFC Championship Game in Baltimore. The Morgan State University Choir will sing the National Anthem. They're planning a B-2 stealth bomber flyover. Flyovers are cool. Also, the Navy Leap Frog Parachute Team are expected to be dropped out of the sky and land in the stadium. That's always so cool and amazing to watch. Jumping out of a helicopter way up in the sky and directing themselves to land on the field, WOW.

Michael Phelps will be there. Jonathan Ogden will be there. And ... RAY LEWIS AND ED REED WILL BE THERE. FIRE!

GET LOUD, GET CRAZY, GET NUTS!

* T-Pain will be performing at halftime. I'll probably be downstairs to smoke cigarettes and hopefully hook up with my beer man for two more Loose Cannons.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sunday is gonna be LIT in Baltimore. This is the first time the Ravens play an AFC Championship Game in Baltimore. The Morgan State University Choir will sing the National Anthem. They're planning a B-2 stealth bomber flyover. Flyovers are cool. Also, the Navy Leap Frog Parachute Team are expected to be dropped out of the sky and land in the stadium. That's always so cool and amazing to watch. Jumping out of a helicopter way up in the sky and directing themselves to land on the field, WOW.

Michael Phelps will be there. Jonathan Ogden will be there. And ... RAY LEWIS AND ED REED WILL BE THERE. FIRE!

* T-Pain will be performing at halftime. I'll probably be downstairs to smoke cigarettes and hopefully hook up with my beer man for two more Loose Cannons.

Sounds like a good time. I don't care for the Chiefs, so best of luck to the Ravens.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like a good time. I don't care for the Chiefs, so best of luck to the Ravens.

More and more often I find myself not being familiar with todays pop stars, I more and more have sympathy for my Dad from when I would try to get him to listen to whatever rock gods I was trying to turn him onto in my rebellious puberty era.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
yeah, I don't know off-hand who those entertainers are...

I'm rooting for Mahomes and Purdy cuz they are the cutest.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More and more often I find myself not being familiar with todays pop stars, I more and more have sympathy for my Dad from when I would try to get him to listen to whatever rock gods I was trying to turn him onto in my rebellious puberty era.
I've heard of T-Pain (the name) but I'm not familiar with any music. I'm sure my buddy knows all about him. G is 10 years younger and he likes the rap music. He likes the 'new' country, the 80's hard rock and pop.

I like a lot of what Dad and other family members like(d) because that's what I grew up listening to. Dad's wife likes a lot of the stuff I've posted recently.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm somewhat excited but have to keep myself in check with reality. I have to get my vocal cords in order and make LOTS of noise.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I think he is, the lucky duck. I hope he's not lucky enough to see his team win tho!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Olympic gold medal swimmer Michael Phelps? Hall of Fame left tackle Jonathan Ogden? Hall of Fame linebacker Ray Lewis? Hall of Fame safety Ed Reed?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The only names I know off-hand on the Ravens are the quarterback, receivers, and running back.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It seemed like it was 17 - 7 the entire game. Because it was. The Ravens couldn't get anything going on offense. At halftime, I said that it would be cool if it were 17-10. The offense was stagnant and hopeless. Oh, Well.