Studies find Internet trolls are Dark Tetrad freaks

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A 2017 study in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
found that cyber-trolls tend to have high levels of psychopathy and sadism in combination with low levels of empathy. They also are more likely to be male, and researchers call the perpetrators master manipulators who enjoy causing emotional pain and distress in others. A
further explored the minds of internet trolls and found that narcissism is a common trait. And a
focused on Facebook points to what’s known as the Dark Tetrad personality factors (narcissism, Machiavellianism, and sadism) as indicators of greater trolling behavior.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As we have seen on the national stage in the last several years.
Precise. Trump is the leader of a national troll movement. Soon he will be in irons which is where all trolls would be if it was on my say. And no internet access so they could not pester decent folks any longer.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Precise. Trump is the leader of a national troll movement. Soon he will be in irons which is where all trolls would be if it was on my say. And no internet access so they could not pester decent folks any longer.

Calm yourself, Mussolini.
You can't toss everyone into prison at the same time because there aren't nearly enough prison cells to hold them.

So if you want to avoid ulcers and stuff maybe just chill out a bit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Calm yourself, Mussolini.
You can't toss everyone into prison at the same time because there aren't nearly enough prison cells to hold them.

So if you want to avoid ulcers and stuff maybe just chill out a bit.

He wants to lock up everyone who doesn't think like him and he believes he is some defender of liberty.

It's incredible.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
He wants to lock up everyone who doesn't think like him and he believes he is some defender of liberty.

It's incredible.

It's a good example of there being at least one thing that 'Murica still manufactures here at home:

Cognitive dissonance.
There's a wide variety of flavors and colors to choose from, too.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
A 2017 study in
found that cyber-trolls tend to have high levels of psychopathy and sadism in combination with low levels of empathy. They also are more likely to be male, and researchers call the perpetrators master manipulators who enjoy causing emotional pain and distress in others. A
further explored the minds of internet trolls and found that narcissism is a common trait. And a
focused on Facebook points to what’s known as the Dark Tetrad personality factors (narcissism, Machiavellianism, and sadism) as indicators of greater trolling behavior.

Yes thats a slither of trolldom, they ignore the online pedophile hunters, those involved in meme culture, meme wars and others just having a laugh among friends. Others who use the net to research the source of MSM stories and then post the truth whereever the fuck they like. Also how troll/meme culture morphs into mainstream culture like newfag and normal fag becoming newbies and normies.

Also portmanteaus, these are like crack cocaine to trolls.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

TBH trolls having a leader is like herding cats. Did you see how sniffy the stormfags got at Trumps love in with Israel. Trump is just the figurehead as he pisses of all the right people.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MELTF0L_o.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hardly. There would be no dictators, and I would ban spanish straight away.

What's incredible is that somehow for you Liberty means there should be no legal system.

Where do you get that I think there should be no legal system?

Are you that much a fucking wackjob?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where do you get that I think there should be no legal system?

Are you that much a fucking wackjob?
Well, because liberty and freedom. I mean you took such exception to the idea that people who harass others might be subject to punishment under the law. That's what trolls do you know. They selfishly (conservatism) harass other people for pleasure. That's the narcissism that was mentioned in the OP's article. Certainly narcissism takes other forms for example imaging that every MUST want to know every detail of your life so how about make a thread to tell all rather than just privately inform the few who might actually give a shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, because liberty and freedom. I mean you took such exception to the idea that people who harass others might be subject to punishment under the law. That's what trolls do you know. They selfishly (conservatism) harass other people for pleasure. That's the narcissism that was mentioned in the OP's article. Certainly narcissism takes other forms for example imaging that every MUST want to know every detail of your life so how about make a thread to tell all rather than just privately inform the few who might actually give a shit.

I take issue with the loose definition of harassment some people use. Difference of opinion is not harassment.

I have no clue where you get all these ideas and rants about other people but it's interesting to find out who the conservatives are and what they actually think in your detached mind.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I take issue with the loose definition of harassment some people use. Difference of opinion is not harassment.

I have no clue where you get all these ideas and rants about other people but it's interesting to find out who the conservatives are and what they actually think in your detached mind.
Hey now you know how everyone else feels when you tell them what they think about all things without a single reference in support. Now listen closely lamewit harassment has a legal definition and the law doesn't give a shit whether you disagree. I'm referring to trolling as willful harassment.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey now you know how everyone else feels when you tell them what they think about all things without a single reference in support. Now listen closely lamewit harassment has a legal definition and the law doesn't give a shit whether you disagree. I'm referring to trolling as willful harassment.

I ask questions that you assholes refuse to answer and you always resort to insults.

It's YOU who does that. I've never assumed how others feel. I go on how you present yourself and the words you say.

You are always wrong in your judgements and inappropriately angry and have no understanding of anyone else because you are too busy fighting, insulting and telling people how they feel and what they support.

And evidently accusing others of everything you yourself are.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's YOU who does that
Nope. You got that Trumptardism thing. You always accuse others of what YOU are guilty of. It's your troll in fact. YOU try to turn everything upside down and back to front. You're definition of everything begins and ends with you. Freedom and liberty apply only to you, Fascism and Liberalism are synonyms, and so is Liberalism and communism. Trump a wealthy dictator wannabe speaks for the common man buy sadly the corrupt legal and judicial system are "weaponized" against him when he breaks the law and is charged treating him so unfairly. You accuse other people of not thinking when all you do is repeat parrot phrases you hear of fring right wing media. You have no sense or understanding whatsoever of history. You accuse others of being authoritarian but it's you who want dictatorship. You have no idea how twisted and demented you appear to a rational person.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's psychotic.

I could see Hollowgay being that guy who ran over that 18 year old with the car because the kid was a "republican extremist" and everything they don't like is fascism.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's psychotic.

I could see Hollowgay being that guy who ran over that 18 year old with the car because the kid was a "republican extremist" and everything they don't like is fascism.
See. You just confirmed everything I had written and congrats on keeping it under 5000 words. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In a word yes (but I wanted to add some detail). That's what you is.

Right. Because women who rebel against control freak men are all psycho.

I don't support your unhinged and authoritarian shit and you have failed to present it coherently and in a unifying manner.

I'm not obligated to adopt your beliefs. Maybe work on coping with the fact that other people exist and don't actually deserve prison for opposing your opinions?

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm quite sure ANYTHING I said would have "confirmed" your psycho hysterics and angry fits this evening.
O please. I'm not angry at all. I'm simply pointing out what a complete asshole you are. You should be grateful for being given the attention you so crave. You want me to stop. Just say please stop and no other word.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because women who rebel
Oh I am so sorry. My favorite women and besties in the world are strong and very intelligent women. You are not. You are just a desperately fucked up deranged fool who needs professional attention not stroking and preening by others on a message board.