Sweden and Finland announce they will be joining NATO.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed this is a great development, that is sure to anger Putin, let's hope it provokes him into attacking them, then we can carpet bomb the Kremlin.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
the Fins, and Rus was a Swede.
The Eagle flies....at night.
The Eagle...flies at night.
Eagles don't fly at night.

Actually, it's the call sign Sky King none of us wanna hear from. I've heard him only one time by chance, and he was calling in his clicks in form of hella code.
He actually calls IN, there won't be a one code of clicks, letters, latitudes amd longitudes. It'll be that two three words and BOOM.
For the record, he sounds young. But I'm an old dish, so what do I know...

* rolls eyes

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
Good news as both have well funded militaries which are 100% NATO compatible.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good.

Russia did it to themselves.

I hope others join & Russia gets even more 'surrounded' than they already are.

Serves 'em right!

Fuck you. Putin!
Man, are you blind.
Give to the United Jew and Christian fund for Ukranian refugeeeeeessssss, STAT.
They neeeeeeed your money cause the almost billion Biden just sent isn't enough(and that's without all our armaments.)

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
Sorry, Oberden person. I don't get this on going quote thing that happens. I don't like it but alas beggers can't be choosers.

But you're right, one entity funding both sides of a "war". Sound familar, it should. The Rothchilds did it way back when, dig and I bet you find a connection.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man, are you blind.
Give to the United Jew and Christian fund for Ukranian refugeeeeeessssss, STAT.
They neeeeeeed your money cause the almost billion Biden just sent isn't enough(and that's without all our armaments.)

..and even if Putin and Russia had valid grievances against the Ukraine the only way to resolve this issue was invade it, kill thousands of Ukranians and send 10s of thousands of impoverished low income Russian boys to the front to face almost certain death?!

That's who's doing all the dying - all these poor Russian kids. 18 19 year olds.

Was invasion the only way?!

Couldn't Putin have at least issued an ultimatum or threat?

As in, they could have said, "don't join NATO or else we will invade".
And they probably could have found a compromise solution.

That's what you should ask yourself.

Last edited:

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
Russia(Putin) and the Ukraine(the leader before Zelensky ousted any hopes of a proper election) had an agreement about tje lands being fought for now. Zelensky "said" he would abide by the previous agreement, yet he has not. Thusly and after several attempts by Putin to get the previous agreement met, they have war.
Don't believe what you see on your nightly news, they give you nothing for truth.

Look up Ukraine and Russias beef, see for yourself. Think outside your box, the US has no business there except we took over the Ukraines oil fields long ago under the cover of dark and pressure from the Jews.

Wher the fuck you think all our money os being funneled too....

You people need to research and see....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russia(Putin) and the Ukraine(the leader before Zelensky ousted any hopes of a proper election) had an agreement about tje lands being fought for now. Zelensky "said" he would abide by the previous agreement, yet he has not. Thusly and after several attempts by Putin to get the previous agreement met, they have war.
Don't believe what you see on your nightly news, they give you nothing for truth.

Look up Ukraine and Russias beef, see for yourself. Think outside your box, the US has no business there except we took over the Ukraines oil fields long ago under the cover of dark and pressure from the Jews.

...and you know who's dying for Putin or your cause, right?

18 year old kids from shit backgrounds and poor families.
When they get killed, their bodies get sent back to their families.
their mothers in their 30s or 40s lose perhaps the only son they have.

Whatta a deal for the poor Russian working classe, eh @Sugar_Britches

Stopping the war isn't just about saving Ukrainian lives.

it's about saving Russian lives too.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

...and you know who's dying for Putin or your cause, right?

18 year old kids from shit backgrounds and poor families.
When they get killed, their bodies get sent back to their families.
their mothers in their 30s or 40s lose perhaps the only son they have.

Whatta a deal for the poor Russian working classe, eh @Sugar_Britches

Stopping the war isn't just about saving Ukrainian lives.

it's about saving Russian lives too.
Are you talking of US soldiers or carrying a torch for a country the US media would have you belive is in need.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you talking of US soldiers or carrying a torch for a country the US media would have you belive is in need.

...and do you even think about or care about young Russian boys who are dying in the Ukraine?

...does that even cross your mind?

I don't wanna say any more Ukrainians or Russians die.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
The Ukraine and Russia as it where, have been fighting for longer than amyone would care to research for themselves.

Blind, the lot of you.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

...and do you even think about or care about young Russian boys who are dying in the Ukraine?

...does that even cross your mind?

I don't wanna say any more Ukrainians or Russians die.

Send your money, sucker.
In fact, don't bother. Biden is sending it for you in terms of SSI, medicaid and income taxes. Your childrens children are fucked before they're ever gonna be born.