Sweden and Finland announce they will be joining NATO.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Agreed this is a great development, that is sure to anger Putin, let's hope it provokes him into attacking them, then we can carpet bomb the Kremlin.
and then, hopefully, people who mean something to YOU are sent over there to get blown to smithereens

God willing.
I get it, your family of cowardly armchair warriors would never serve their Country. You street punk roid raging wigger.
If it wasnt for me, your sorry gayvee ass would have been pelting Iranians with rocks instead of Stinger and Standard Missiles. I also helped build Phalanx Systems.
That fairy admin never saw combat

Unless you count the surface to prostate missiles that were shot up his generously loose asshole for the 4 years he showered with other men aboard the USS pelt my prostate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Agreed this is a great development, that is sure to anger Putin, let's hope it provokes him into attacking them, then we can carpet bomb the Kremlin.
and then, hopefully, people who mean something to YOU are sent over there to get blown to smithereens

God willing.
I get it, your family of cowardly armchair warriors would never serve their Country. You street punk roid raging wigger.
If it wasnt for me, your sorry gayvee ass would have been pelting Iranians with rocks instead of Stinger and Standard Missiles. I also helped build Phalanx Systems.
That fairy admin never saw combat

Unless you count the surface to prostate missiles that were shot up his generously loose asshole for the 4 years he showered with other men aboard the USS pelt my prostate.
Yea, I figured as much. :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin reportedly furious as Trump mission to weaken and destroy the NATO alliance crumbles/fails.
Trumps efforts strengthened NATO. More money for defense! Pay your bills, deadbeats!!!

I thought Trump said we didn't need NATO and he wanted to dismantle it.
Wow faggit. Even your mothership says you're a fukatard:

Hillary Clinton went too far when she claimed that Donald Trump said “we should pull out of NATO.” Trump has said that he would “certainly look at” pulling the United States out of the international security alliance, because it is “obsolete” and “is costing us a fortune.” But the Clinton campaign provided nothing indicating that Trump advocates pulling out now.

Trump, who has nearly clinched the Republican nomination for president, has been critical of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which was
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by the U.S., Canada and 10 Western European nations to
the former Soviet Union. Trump’s main criticisms of NATO, which now has 28 member nations, are that the alliance no longer serves its founding purpose and that it is too costly to the U.S., which pays about 22 percent of direct spending by NATO, the most of any nation,
budget information. The U.S. also pays a much larger portion of the organization’s indirect costs,

Hey about other countries not paying....your allies buy your massive national debt @Lokmar.

If these countries didn't buy American T Bills, or help you out in situations like the 2008 financial crisis, your economy and the whole world economy would collapse.

so don't tell me that America doesn't get help or subsidy from its allies.

BTW, we don't wanna see America collapse.

America is our collective friend.

Canada, Australia/NZ, Europe, Japan and even Saudi Arabia.

and that's why we buy your debt.

and Canada willingly sells its oil 30% OPEC.

Keeps the value of its own currency suppressed so American consumers and companies get a deal from us.

that's why you can continue to enjoy a nice standard of living.

cuz America's allies prop up and support the US dollar despite America being so heavily indebted.

don't forget that and who your friends are...@Lokmar.

We don't mind helping or propping up america.
But just don't take us for granted...'kay?
Jews mate. Instead of making excuses, see.

How old are you @Joe ?

And I don't forget incidents like these either...

Bush went on American National TV warning of an impending economic crisis, and the whole world came to his rescue.

don't forget that America, cuz Bush spent years bashing Canada, Europe and the rest of the world and in the end came begging on his knees to them for help.

America is your teet, moron. Best kiss the fukin ring!

Your Bush Boy came to the World begging for our help during the 2008 financial crisis, @Lokmar. And we/your allies came to your rescue when you needed it.

this was after he trashed Canada and Europe.

Said he didn't need us anymore.
Just like yer fucking Trump said you don't need Nato.

Boy was he wrong.

We bailed your and his sorry ass out.

Everything fell apart under Bush's watch.

Here's what his Secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson said on your fucking FOX News Lokmeer:

Don't fucking forget that @Lokmar.

I hate this bullshit that people you peddle that you don't the help of your allies.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin reportedly furious as Trump mission to weaken and destroy the NATO alliance crumbles/fails.
Trumps efforts strengthened NATO. More money for defense! Pay your bills, deadbeats!!!

Hillary Clinton went too far when she claimed that Donald Trump said “we should pull out of NATO.” Trump has said that he would “certainly look at” pulling the United States out of the international security alliance, because it is “obsolete” and “is costing us a fortune.” But the Clinton campaign provided nothing indicating that Trump advocates pulling out now.

Trump, who has nearly clinched the Republican nomination for president, has been critical of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which was
the former Soviet Union. Trump’s main criticisms of NATO, which now has 28 member nations, are that the alliance no longer serves its founding purpose and that it is too costly to the U.S., which pays about 22 percent of direct spending by NATO, the most of any nation,
budget information. The U.S. also pays a much larger portion of the organization’s indirect costs,

Hey about other countries not paying....your allies buy your massive national debt @Lokmar.

If these countries didn't buy American T Bills, or help you out in situations like the 2008 financial crisis, your economy and the whole world economy would collapse.

Keeps the value of its own currency suppressed so American consumers and companies get a deal from us.

cuz America's allies prop up and support the US dollar despite America being so heavily indebted.

How old are you @Joe ?

Bush went on American National TV warning of an impending economic crisis, and the whole world came to his rescue.

don't forget that America, cuz Bush spent years bashing Canada, Europe and the rest of the world and in the end came begging on his knees to them for help.

Your Bush Boy came to the World begging for our help during the 2008 financial crisis, @Lokmar. And we/your allies came to your rescue when you needed it.

Boy was he wrong.

Here's what his Secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson said on your fucking FOX News Lokmeer:

I hate this bullshit that people you peddle that you don't the help of your allies.

Our economy wound up in the shitter because democRATs gave houses to niggers and white trash that couldnt make the payments. 20 million Cucknadian faggits like you couldnt do shit.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

How old are you @Joe ?

Boy was he wrong.

Our economy wound up in the shitter because democRATs gave houses to niggers and white trash that couldnt make the payments. 20 million Cucknadian faggits like you couldnt do shit.

Preaching to the choir here, if in fact you talking to me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

well then at least don't forget the 350 million europeans too.

they're your backers as well.

Fucker Bush called them 'Old Europe'.

What a slap in the face that was, and as it turned out America needed their help.

They saved you guys.

The EU helped prop up the World and the US economy with billions of dollars during the 2008 financial crisis @Lokmar.

Don't forget...they came to your aid too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How old are you @Joe ?

Boy was he wrong.

You cannot expect idiots like admin who are too mentally cripple to pump their own gas to understand the cause and effect of giving a millions of people making 35,000.00 or less a year a mortgage of 350,000.00 at a 7% interest rate

they don't even understand what a self amortizing loan is so trying to get them to understand the concept of negative amortization will only cause their tiny heads to explode

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This multi quote for lord knows how many people is tickng me off. It's inefficiant and wastes time and space.

Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan and the Saudis came to your rescue in 2008 after W Bush fucked up.

Don't ever forget that.

And stop taking us for granted.

this bullshit that America's allies don't pay or pitch in or prop up America.

Look at the facts.

Start realizing which side your bread is buttered man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This multi quote for lord knows how many people is tickng me off. It's inefficiant and wastes time and space.

Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan and the Saudis came to your rescue in 2008 after W Bush fucked up.

Don't ever forget that.

Look at the facts.

Joe, shut up, no one cares.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don't ever forget that.

Look at the facts.

No. I think a swathe of America needs to understand that.

Canada or Europe are not your enemies.

You need them/us as much as we need you.

You/we are in alliance with one another.

I remember when 911 and Canada gave Americans safe refuge in their homes when the planes got grounded. Gave America money out of its own pockets to help stranded Americans.

And Bush paid us back by blaming us for 911 and slapping tarrifs on Canadian lumber.

I get pissed off when Americans say we, your allies don't do anything for America and you don't get anything back in return.

You do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don't ever forget that.

Look at the facts.

Canada nor Europe are your enemies.

I remember when 911 and Canada gave Americans safe refuge in their homes when the planes got grounded. Gave America money out of its own pockets to help stranded Americans.

And Bush paid us back by blaming us for 911 and slapping tarrifs on Canadian lumber.

I get pissed off when Americans say we, your allies don't do anything for America and you don't get anything back in return.

You do.

You guys don't do shit for America

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don't ever forget that.

Look at the facts.

You do.

well if we don't then at least thank 'Old Europe' for bailing your sorry asses out during the 2008 Financial crisis. The European Central Bank which includes NATO nations gave the USA a lot of money so your economy wouldn't collapse.

Remember that. That was billions out of the pockets of European taxpayers, who got hammered with higher taxes because of that bailout.

While you guys didn't pay any additional taxes, the Europeans had to undergo austerity plans to pay for the bailout.

don't forget that @Biggie Smiles

Europe among others, saved you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How old are you @Joe ?

Boy was he wrong.

Preaching to the choir here, if in fact you talking to me.

Nope, just refuting josephines bullshit. Watch, he'll come back with another deflection or lie to cover up his last.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks guys, all the reactions on my posts makes my pp big. Keep it going!

279191610_5188384287905970_6866543022589671010_n.png

"A hunka hunka burning love!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don't ever forget that.

Look at the facts.

You do.

well if we don't then at least thank 'Old Europe' for bailing your sorry asses out during the 2008 Financial crisis. The European Central Bank which includes NATO nations gave the USA a lot of money so your economy wouldn't collapse.

Remember that. That was billions out of the pockets of European taxpayers, who got hammered with higher taxes because of that bailout.

While you guys didn't pay any additional taxes, the Europeans had to undergo austerity plans to pay for the bailout.

don't forget that @Biggie Smiles

Europe among others, saved you.

And there it is........

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't ever forget that.

Look at the facts.

You do.

LOL, that is funny as fuck, coming from a dimbulb that pretends to own multiple 'fuck you' cars built in the EU.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don't ever forget that.

Look at the facts.

You do.

LOL, that is funny as fuck, coming from a dimbulb that pretends to own multiple 'fuck you' cars built in the EU.

Do my luxury cars make your eyeballs watery princess? lolz

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope, just refuting josephines bullshit. Watch, he'll come back with another deflection or lie to cover up his last.

...is this Bullshit @Lokmar?

The EU, your allies, pumped in $2 trillion dollars to butress the world financial system.

No....America couldn't have done it on its own.

It needed the help of their allies....Lokmeer.

The very same ones Bush stepped and spat on.

Remember that.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

The EU, your allies, pumped in $2 trillion dollars to butress the world financial system.

Remember that.

You have to remember, for the Trumptarded, if it wasn't ranted and raved about on rant and rave media, it never happened!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The aftermath of the 2008 Financial crisis meant severe austerity measures for EU citizens:

The bore the brunt of the crisis so North Americans in Canada and the US didn't have to face those measures.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember that.

Spare me your bullshit, josephine. Eurotrashians printed money. BFD. We printed money too....and a shitload more of it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember that.

Spare me your bullshit, josephine. Eurotrashians printed money. BFD. We printed money too....and a shitload more of it.

But even if that is the case, then America's money printing machine alone couldn't have fixed the financial crisis.

America needed help.

Remember that.

Big Strong America couldn't stand on its own that time when chips were down.

Europe saved you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember that.

But even if that is the case, then America's money printing machine alone couldn't have fixed the financial crisis.

America needed help.

Remember that.

Europe saved you.

Nope. We printed 3X the money supply and president nigger only had the economy limping along. The Dow never recovered until 30-33K. Numbers not even close under the nigger. Trump got us going again tho. Then the chanks released covid. Biden came in and now we dont know exactly how much he increased the supply.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember that.

America needed help.

Remember that.

Europe saved you.

Nope. We printed 3X the money supply and president nigger only had the economy limping along. The Dow never recovered until 30-33K. Numbers not even close under the nigger. Trump got us going again tho. Then the chanks released covid. Biden came in and now we dont know exactly how much he increased the supply.

Don't forget Japan's contribution or the Saudis too.

They came to your rescue and bailed you guys out in your time of need.

Remember @Lokmar, that's what friends are for.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember that.

America needed help.

Remember that.

Europe saved you.

Don't forget Japan's contribution or the Saudis too.

They came to your rescue and bailed you guys out in your time of need.

Remember @Lokmar, that's what friends are for.

Nope. Our economy crashed, josephine. Fuking retarded liar. We all saw it in 2008.