Sweden and Finland announce they will be joining NATO.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin reportedly furious as Trump mission to weaken and destroy the NATO alliance crumbles/fails.

If by "weaken and destroy" you mean get them to actually honor the 2% of GDP military funding goal then yes but otherwise no.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
the Fins, and Rus was a Swede.
The Eagle flies....at night.
The Eagle...flies at night.
Eagles don't fly at night.

Actually, it's the call sign Sky King none of us wanna hear from. I've heard him only one time by chance, and he was calling in his clicks in form of hella code.
He actually calls IN, there won't be a one code of clicks, letters, latitudes amd longitudes. It'll be that two three words and BOOM.
For the record, he sounds young. But I'm an old dish, so what do I know...

* rolls eyes
Is he, him in the room now?
Agreed this is a great development, that is sure to anger Putin, let's hope it provokes him into attacking them, then we can carpet bomb the Kremlin.

No, let us hope not as that would result in nuclear war. Think a little anusman.
You seem to have a great deal of difficulty with nuance and sarcasm, are you sure you're a native English speaker, Dickbreath?

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
the Fins, and Rus was a Swede.
The Eagle flies....at night.
The Eagle...flies at night.
Eagles don't fly at night.

Actually, it's the call sign Sky King none of us wanna hear from. I've heard him only one time by chance, and he was calling in his clicks in form of hella code.
He actually calls IN, there won't be a one code of clicks, letters, latitudes amd longitudes. It'll be that two three words and BOOM.
For the record, he sounds young. But I'm an old dish, so what do I know...

* rolls eyes
Is he, him in the room now?
Agreed this is a great development, that is sure to anger Putin, let's hope it provokes him into attacking them, then we can carpet bomb the Kremlin.

No, let us hope not as that would result in nuclear war. Think a little anusman.
You seem to have a great deal of difficulty with nuance and sarcasm, are you sure you're a native English speaker, Dickbreath?
Are you talking to me?

Ugh... I can't tell.

Stupid quote thingie.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin reportedly furious as Trump mission to weaken and destroy the NATO alliance crumbles/fails.

If by "weaken and destroy" you mean get them to actually honor the 2% of GDP military funding goal then yes but otherwise no.
They had already been doing, The problem with Trump's braggadocio, is that he's a voluntary ignoramus, he knows very little of the world outside of Trump Tower.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Ukraine and Russia as it where, have been fighting for longer than amyone would care to research for themselves.

Blind, the lot of you.

So in other words, War is Great...

...as long as you don't have to go there & do the fighting, right?

Yer a Chickenhawk, man.

too cowardly to fight, but you wanna let others do they dying for you.

You know what Ron Paul says about Chickenhawks, right?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good news as both have well funded militaries which are 100% NATO compatible.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good.

Russia did it to themselves.

I hope others join & Russia gets even more 'surrounded' than they already are.

Serves 'em right!

Fuck you. Putin!

The only ones left are not very useful. Countries like Switzerland and Austria or else shitholes that are pro-Russian like Serbia.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
The Ukraine and Russia as it where, have been fighting for longer than amyone would care to research for themselves.

Blind, the lot of you.

Yer a Chickenhawk, man.

We're the first country everyone calls on for help, then gets demonized if we don't move fast enough and demonized when we do.

I say fuck off, close the borders, fend for your damned selves. I really should be President elect.
Everyone would hate me. Perfect.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We're the first country everyone calls on for help, then gets demonized if we don't move fast enough and demonized when we do.

I say fuck off, close the borders, fend for your damned selves. I really should be President elect.

...but you don't wanna do the fighting yourself.

You have the typical chickenhawk attitude.

Heneryhawk.jpg

"War is Great. Just as long as they send somebody else and I don't have to do the dying. thank you."

...yer a chickenhawk!

Last edited:

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

Blind, the lot of you.

Yer a Chickenhawk, man.

...but you don't wanna do the fighting yourself.

You have the typical chickenhawk attitude.

Heneryhawk.jpg

"War is Great. Just as long as they send somebody else and I don't have to do the dying. thank you."

...yer a chickenhawk!

I don't think war is great.

I repeat. I'd let the people been fighing for hundreds or thousands of years in some cases, duke it out and keep focus on the needs of my own country.

Which is in great, GREAT need of compatent leadership as we speak. Taking away the consitution and welfare of our own at this stage, is a travesty. The forefathers are rolling in their collective graves.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

You know that the federal reserve is first and foremost an illegal entity? They print money on the whim and it gets put into circulation with no cost but the paper, ink, and employee cost.
The taxes flow down to the citizens on the books for SSI and federal income tax.

Both the reserve AND income taxes are illegal, by statues.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
Trumps efforts strengthened NATO. More money for defense! Pay your bills, deadbeats!!!

I thought Trump said we didn't need NATO and he wanted to dismantle it.
Smart man. He sees...

I'm willing to bet, he's seen more than we could handle. And still, while he's rethinking how he came up, him and his silver spoon... he's thinking right about now "This is some seriously fucked up shit."

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Trumps efforts strengthened NATO. More money for defense! Pay your bills, deadbeats!!!

Precisely, Joe. That was the plan, which would have allowed Putin to waltz into all of eastern Europe and thereby reconstitute the old Soviet Bloc. Putin did not count on NATO nations resolve to thwart that ambition. Putin BIG MAD and desperate as shit now - sees his big dream slipping away. Trump BIG FAILURE as always.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wow faggit. Even your mothership says you're a fukatard:

Hillary Clinton went too far when she claimed that Donald Trump said “we should pull out of NATO.” Trump has said that he would “certainly look at” pulling the United States out of the international security alliance, because it is “obsolete” and “is costing us a fortune.” But the Clinton campaign provided nothing indicating that Trump advocates pulling out now.

Trump, who has nearly clinched the Republican nomination for president, has been critical of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which was
by the U.S., Canada and 10 Western European nations to
the former Soviet Union. Trump’s main criticisms of NATO, which now has 28 member nations, are that the alliance no longer serves its founding purpose and that it is too costly to the U.S., which pays about 22 percent of direct spending by NATO, the most of any nation,
budget information. The U.S. also pays a much larger portion of the organization’s indirect costs,

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me
Fucking Jews!
There's a reason they been kicked out of every country they touched down in since time has been recorded.
They got their hooks in. The time is drawing near for the preverbal line in the sand. Either be a brick in the wall or stand tall.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hillary Clinton went too far when she claimed that Donald Trump said “we should pull out of NATO.” Trump has said that he would “certainly look at” pulling the United States out of the international security alliance, because it is “obsolete” and “is costing us a fortune.” But the Clinton campaign provided nothing indicating that Trump advocates pulling out now.

Trump, who has nearly clinched the Republican nomination for president, has been critical of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which was
the former Soviet Union. Trump’s main criticisms of NATO, which now has 28 member nations, are that the alliance no longer serves its founding purpose and that it is too costly to the U.S., which pays about 22 percent of direct spending by NATO, the most of any nation,
budget information. The U.S. also pays a much larger portion of the organization’s indirect costs,

Hey about other countries not paying....your allies buy your massive national debt @Lokmar.

If these countries didn't buy American T Bills, or help you out in situations like the 2008 financial crisis, your economy and the whole world economy would collapse.

so don't tell me that America doesn't get help or subsidy from its allies.

BTW, we don't wanna see America collapse.

America is our collective friend.

Canada, Australia/NZ, Europe, Japan and even Saudi Arabia.

and that's why we buy your debt.

and Canada willingly sells its oil to America at 30% blow OPEC.

Keeps the value of its own currency suppressed so American consumers and companies get a deal from us.

that's why you can continue to enjoy a nice standard of living.

cuz America's allies prop up and support the US dollar despite America being so heavily indebted.

don't forget that and who your friends are... @Lokmar.

We don't mind helping or propping up america.
But just don't take us for granted...'kay?

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

Hey about other countries not paying....your allies buy your massive national debt @Lokmar.

If these countries didn't buy American T Bills, or help you out in situations like the 2008 financial crisis, your economy and the whole world economy would collapse.

and Canada willingly sells its oil 30% OPEC.

Keeps the value of its own currency suppressed so American consumers and companies get a deal from us.

cuz America's allies prop up and support the US dollar despite America being so heavily indebted.

don't forget that and who your friends are...@Lokmar.

Jews mate. Instead of making excuses, see.

How old are you @Joe ?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Excellent article though it requires reading so conservatives will not get this far:

Mr. Trump’s skepticism of NATO appears to be a core belief, administration officials said, akin to
. While officials have explained multiple times why the United States cannot take Iraq’s oil, Mr. Trump returns to the issue every few months.
Similarly, just when officials think the issue of NATO membership has been settled, Mr. Trump again brings up his desire to leave the alliance.
Any move by Mr. Trump against NATO would most likely invite a response by Congress. American policy toward Russia is the one area where congressional Republicans have consistently bucked Mr. Trump, including with
and by criticizing his
with Mr. Putin in Helsinki, Finland.
Members of NATO may withdraw after a notification period of a year, under Article 13 of
. Such a delay would give Congress time to try blocking any attempt by Mr. Trump to leave.

“It’s alarming that the president continues to falsely assert that NATO does not contribute to the overall safety of the United States or the international community,” said Senator Jeanne Shaheen, a New Hampshire Democrat who is among the lawmakers who support legislation to stop Mr. Trump from withdrawing from the military alliance. “The Senate knows better and stands ready to defend NATO.”
NATO’s popularity with the public continues to be strong. But the alliance has become a more partisan issue, with Democrats showing strong enthusiasm and Republican support softening, according to a survey by

Kay Bailey Hutchison, Washington’s ambassador to NATO and a former Republican senator, has sought to build support for the alliance in Congress, including helping to organize a bipartisan group of backers.
But even if Congress moved to block a withdrawal, a statement by Mr. Trump that he wanted to leave would greatly damage NATO. Allies feeling threatened by Russia already have extreme doubts about whether Mr. Trump would order troops to come to their aid.
In his
last month, Mr. Mattis specifically cited his own commitment to America’s alliances in an implicit criticism of Mr. Trump’s principles. Mr. Mattis originally said he would stay through the next NATO meeting at the end of February, but Mr. Trump pushed him out before the new year.
Acting Defense Secretary Patrick M. Shanahan is believed to support the alliance. But he has also pointedly said he thinks that the Pentagon should not be
to the president.
European and American officials said the presence of Mr. Mattis, a former top NATO commander, had reassured allies that a senior Trump administration official had their back. His exit from the Pentagon has increased worries among some European diplomats that the safety blanket has now been lost.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

and Canada willingly sells its oil 30% OPEC.

don't forget that and who your friends are...@Lokmar.

Jews mate. Instead of making excuses, see.

How old are you @Joe ?

And I don't forget incidents like these either...

Bush went on American National TV warning of an impending economic crisis, and the whole world came to his rescue.

don't forget that America, cuz Bush spent years bashing Canada, Europe and the rest of the world and in the end came begging on his knees to them for help.

Last edited:

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

Excellent article though it requires reading so conservatives will not get this far:

Mr. Trump’s skepticism of NATO appears to be a core belief, administration officials said, akin to
. While officials have explained multiple times why the United States cannot take Iraq’s oil, Mr. Trump returns to the issue every few months.
Similarly, just when officials think the issue of NATO membership has been settled, Mr. Trump again brings up his desire to leave the alliance.
Any move by Mr. Trump against NATO would most likely invite a response by Congress. American policy toward Russia is the one area where congressional Republicans have consistently bucked Mr. Trump, including with
and by criticizing his
with Mr. Putin in Helsinki, Finland.
Members of NATO may withdraw after a notification period of a year, under Article 13 of
. Such a delay would give Congress time to try blocking any attempt by Mr. Trump to leave.

“It’s alarming that the president continues to falsely assert that NATO does not contribute to the overall safety of the United States or the international community,” said Senator Jeanne Shaheen, a New Hampshire Democrat who is among the lawmakers who support legislation to stop Mr. Trump from withdrawing from the military alliance. “The Senate knows better and stands ready to defend NATO.”
NATO’s popularity with the public continues to be strong. But the alliance has become a more partisan issue, with Democrats showing strong enthusiasm and Republican support softening, according to a survey by

Kay Bailey Hutchison, Washington’s ambassador to NATO and a former Republican senator, has sought to build support for the alliance in Congress, including helping to organize a bipartisan group of backers.
But even if Congress moved to block a withdrawal, a statement by Mr. Trump that he wanted to leave would greatly damage NATO. Allies feeling threatened by Russia already have extreme doubts about whether Mr. Trump would order troops to come to their aid.
In his
last month, Mr. Mattis specifically cited his own commitment to America’s alliances in an implicit criticism of Mr. Trump’s principles. Mr. Mattis originally said he would stay through the next NATO meeting at the end of February, but Mr. Trump pushed him out before the new year.
Acting Defense Secretary Patrick M. Shanahan is believed to support the alliance. But he has also pointedly said he thinks that the Pentagon should not be
to the president.
European and American officials said the presence of Mr. Mattis, a former top NATO commander, had reassured allies that a senior Trump administration official had their back. His exit from the Pentagon has increased worries among some European diplomats that the safety blanket has now been lost.
He sees, but by years of deals prior to him, was blocked. People forget that even enemy's are wheeling and dealing behind the scenes. And that by some douchbags bootlicking prior, pays deep dividens to "We The People", in the long run.

It's a damned shame that he came along so late in the game.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and then, hopefully, people who mean something to YOU are sent over there to get blown to smithereens

God willing.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I enjoy check my react bell, when i've been away for a spell, and seeing dozens and dozens of angry reacts on some old posts he necros just to "emoji abuse" me.........

Thanks for the giggle you lopheaded fatazz.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
and then, hopefully, people who mean something to YOU are sent over there to get blown to smithereens

God willing.
I get it, your family of cowardly armchair warriors would never serve their Country. You street punk roid raging wigger.