Sweden and Finland announce they will be joining NATO.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Agreed this is a great development, that is sure to anger Putin, let's hope it provokes him into attacking them, then we can carpet bomb the Kremlin.
and then, hopefully, people who mean something to YOU are sent over there to get blown to smithereens

God willing.
I get it, your family of cowardly armchair warriors would never serve their Country. You street punk roid raging wigger.
no you don't get it fucktard. you weakling bitch ass soybois would love to see a bloody war with Putin as long as some elses kids are doing the fighting. You cowardly cock sucking noodle neck fagboi

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed this is a great development, that is sure to anger Putin, let's hope it provokes him into attacking them, then we can carpet bomb the Kremlin.
and then, hopefully, people who mean something to YOU are sent over there to get blown to smithereens

God willing.
I get it, your family of cowardly armchair warriors would never serve their Country. You street punk roid raging wigger.
no you don't get it fucktard. you weakling bitch ass soybois would love to see a bloody war with Putin as long as some elses kids are doing the fighting. You cowardly cock sucking noodle neck fagboi
Stubby Roideo Bigly Madd!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

God willing.
Stubby Roideo Bigly Madd!
Little mermaid with the long noodle neck is spazzing out now

do you still want me to come to Oregon and find out for myself how much of a cowerdly faggot you really are? :Popcorn:

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

God willing.
If I may be so bold...
What are you doing for your country?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...
He's sucking dick in the boys bathroom

other than that? Absolutely nothing but leeching off the taxpayers

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

^^^Stubby stutters and babbles in seething rage! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and so on.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's all you got? Srsly?!!
That's bad form.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

But all you do is suck cock tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
that's all the noodle neck faggot has ever got. He's nothing but a cock sucking spaz

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Quality > Quantity.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
that's all the noodle neck faggot has ever got. He's nothing but a cock sucking spaz
Unless he gags and his eyes water in the throws of it, he certaintly is useless.
And then there's from oregon....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Unless he gags and his eyes water in the throws of it, he certaintly is useless.

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Oregon

those useless fairy fucks aren't even allowed to pump their own gas because the state knows how dreadfully incompetent and worthless they are.

And this fag wants to go to war with Putin. Like it'll be his sorry queer ass that makes any of the sacrifices

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Oregon

those useless fairy fucks aren't even allowed to pump their own gas because the state knows how dreadfully incompetent and worthless they are.

And this fag wants to go to war with Putin. Like it'll be his sorry queer ass that makes any of the sacrifices
Gosh Stubby Girdleboi, you've made me slightly less happy than I was moments ago.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Oregon

Gosh Stubby Girdleboi, you've made me slightly less happy than I was moments ago.
not less gay and perverse tho you noodle neck fagboi

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Oregon

Just like a little old lady, you always have to have the last word, ok stfu, Jeopardy's on. It's definitely time for Jeopardy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Oregon

Just like a little old lady, you always have to have the last word, ok stfu, Jeopardy's on. It's definitely time for Jeopardy.
When did you first realize you wanted to be a noodle neck mermaid?

Was it before or after Dirty Daddy made you play with his yellow submarine in the bathtub?

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Oregon

Useless fairy should look into Zelensky.
Might be rethinking his stance, should he do so.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Oregon

Might be rethinming his stance, ahould he do so.
It would require a brain to "rethink his stance"

and even if he should come to a proper conclusion all by himself he still lacks the prerequisite fortitude in his little testicular area to actually do the right thing. The cretin is absolutely hopeless

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin reportedly furious as Trump mission to weaken and destroy the NATO alliance crumbles/fails.
Trumps efforts strengthened NATO. More money for defense! Pay your bills, deadbeats!!!

I thought Trump said we didn't need NATO and he wanted to dismantle it.
Wow faggit. Even your mothership says you're a fukatard:

Hillary Clinton went too far when she claimed that Donald Trump said “we should pull out of NATO.” Trump has said that he would “certainly look at” pulling the United States out of the international security alliance, because it is “obsolete” and “is costing us a fortune.” But the Clinton campaign provided nothing indicating that Trump advocates pulling out now.

Trump, who has nearly clinched the Republican nomination for president, has been critical of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which was
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by the U.S., Canada and 10 Western European nations to
the former Soviet Union. Trump’s main criticisms of NATO, which now has 28 member nations, are that the alliance no longer serves its founding purpose and that it is too costly to the U.S., which pays about 22 percent of direct spending by NATO, the most of any nation,
budget information. The U.S. also pays a much larger portion of the organization’s indirect costs,

Hey about other countries not paying....your allies buy your massive national debt @Lokmar.

If these countries didn't buy American T Bills, or help you out in situations like the 2008 financial crisis, your economy and the whole world economy would collapse.

so don't tell me that America doesn't get help or subsidy from its allies.

BTW, we don't wanna see America collapse.

America is our collective friend.

Canada, Australia/NZ, Europe, Japan and even Saudi Arabia.

and that's why we buy your debt.

and Canada willingly sells its oil to America at 30% blow OPEC.

Keeps the value of its own currency suppressed so American consumers and companies get a deal from us.

that's why you can continue to enjoy a nice standard of living.

cuz America's allies prop up and support the US dollar despite America being so heavily indebted.

don't forget that and who your friends are... @Lokmar.

We don't mind helping or propping up america.
But just don't take us for granted...'kay?
Oh, so since Canduhduh reaps financial security and interest off T-bonds, you should be able to lie about what Trump said and we should foot NATO's bills. Shoulda told be that, fuktard!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin reportedly furious as Trump mission to weaken and destroy the NATO alliance crumbles/fails.
Trumps efforts strengthened NATO. More money for defense! Pay your bills, deadbeats!!!

I thought Trump said we didn't need NATO and he wanted to dismantle it.
Wow faggit. Even your mothership says you're a fukatard:

Hillary Clinton went too far when she claimed that Donald Trump said “we should pull out of NATO.” Trump has said that he would “certainly look at” pulling the United States out of the international security alliance, because it is “obsolete” and “is costing us a fortune.” But the Clinton campaign provided nothing indicating that Trump advocates pulling out now.

Trump, who has nearly clinched the Republican nomination for president, has been critical of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which was
by the U.S., Canada and 10 Western European nations to
the former Soviet Union. Trump’s main criticisms of NATO, which now has 28 member nations, are that the alliance no longer serves its founding purpose and that it is too costly to the U.S., which pays about 22 percent of direct spending by NATO, the most of any nation,
budget information. The U.S. also pays a much larger portion of the organization’s indirect costs,

Hey about other countries not paying....your allies buy your massive national debt @Lokmar.

If these countries didn't buy American T Bills, or help you out in situations like the 2008 financial crisis, your economy and the whole world economy would collapse.

so don't tell me that America doesn't get help or subsidy from its allies.

BTW, we don't wanna see America collapse.

America is our collective friend.

Canada, Australia/NZ, Europe, Japan and even Saudi Arabia.

and that's why we buy your debt.

and Canada willingly sells its oil 30% OPEC.

Keeps the value of its own currency suppressed so American consumers and companies get a deal from us.

that's why you can continue to enjoy a nice standard of living.

cuz America's allies prop up and support the US dollar despite America being so heavily indebted.

don't forget that and who your friends are...@Lokmar.

We don't mind helping or propping up america.
But just don't take us for granted...'kay?
Jews mate. Instead of making excuses, see.

How old are you @Joe ?

And I don't forget incidents like these either...

Bush went on American National TV warning of an impending economic crisis, and the whole world came to his rescue.

don't forget that America, cuz Bush spent years bashing Canada, Europe and the rest of the world and in the end came begging on his knees to them for help.

America is your teet, moron. Best kiss the fukin ring!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

God willing.
If it wasnt for me, your sorry gayvee ass would have been pelting Iranians with rocks instead of Stinger and Standard Missiles. I also helped build Phalanx Systems.

Sugar_Britches

meh, blow me

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.

God willing.
If I may ne so bold...

That's bad form.
Oregon

Might be rethinming his stance, ahould he do so.
It would require a brain to "rethink his stance"

and even if he should come to a proper conclusion all by himself he still lacks the prerequisite fortitude in his little testicular area to actually do the right thing. The cretin is absolutely hopeless
Hopeless only becomes reality once one is deaded. Until then keep pushing.