Sweden and Finland announce they will be joining NATO.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. Our economy crashed, josephine. Fuking retarded liar. We all saw it in 2008.

And when it crashed, who/which countries bailed the USA out @Lokmar?

USA didn't do it alone, that's fer sure.

In fact, I'll give a list who contributed and how much towards the package to rescue the USA Inc, Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope. Our economy crashed, josephine. Fuking retarded liar. We all saw it in 2008.

And when it crashed, who/which countries bailed the USA out @Lokmar?

USA didn't do it alone, that's fer sure.

In fact, I'll give a list who contributed and how much towards the package to rescue the USA Inc, Lokmeer.
Moron, NOBODY "bailed us out". NOBODY!!!! The Treasury printed money out of NOTHING!!!! That effectively meant that overnight, my $1 was worth $0.33 cents. So, I guess you could say that anyone who had $1, bailed us out. You morons dont even know how monetary policy actually plays out. The people who bought the T-Bills? They made money off the situation dummy. Not really a "bail out", is it? And before you spout off that we'd have been fucked if nobody bought em, that actually happened! Know who held onto them? The Federal Fukin Reserve!!!! PWN3D!

Thanks for playing, asshat!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So do it.
Thanks for playing, asshat!

Liar @Joe gets called on his bullshit and just slinks away into his hole again.

Are you yappin' again @The Prowler?

grumpy-old-man.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Liar @Joe does this pretty often.

"I will get that information for you and post it."

Hours go by. Nothing.

Days go by. Nothing.

Weeks go by. Nothing.

A peek inside Liar @Joe's skull. Nothing.