Tattoos Are For Sailors And WHORES!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My favorite one

20210316-105650.jpg

Do you know what this means @Lokmar ? It's on my wrist so I can always see it ♡

I also have a Celtic dara (tree of life) on my ribcage. My oldest is drawing my next one.

Whether I'm a whore or a sailor depends largely on who you talk to lmao

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Tattoos are also for jail birds and means the devil own's your soul !

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I told my kids I'd beat their fukin asses if they got a tattoo and I'd scrub the fucker off with rock salt and sunlight!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Back in the day, If I saw a woman at the bar with tatts, I knewI could hit it. If she had a tongue piercing, I knew she was gonna insist on sukin muh crank......cause they think having a tongue stud gives em magical powers! FACT!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its like this, when I see a woman with exposed tatts, I know she's taken a LOT of heavy loads from total strangers.....EVERYWHERE! I advise not to eat them bitches out even if it doesnt smell like cologne. When I was hangin out at bars, I would commonly ask myself: "self, you wanna dump a load in this whore?" I mean, it wasnt ever a question of if I could, cause the bitches all wanted it! DONT DOUBT ME! If they had the tongue piercing thing, it was always a drag though cause I knew I'd have to suffer through having my crank ran over with the sensation of ball bearings before I got to use the dumpster. More than a few times, I suffered through it!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Back in the day, If I saw a woman at the bar with tatts, I knewI could hit it. If she had a tongue piercing, I knew she was gonna insist on sukin muh crank......cause they think having a tongue stud gives em magical powers! FACT!

I had a tongue piercing in my early 20s and I would get hit on more aggressively. Probably why. The line of thinking that if it's there I wanna or will use it on anyone. It didnt work at all.

I ended up swallowing it in my sleep.....or that's what I'm assuming happened because I woke up and it was gone and I never found it anywhere.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had a tongue piercing in my early 20s and I would get hit on more aggressively. Probably why. The line of thinking that if it's there I wanna or will use it on anyone. It didnt work at all.

I ended up swallowing it in my sleep.....or that's what I'm assuming happened because I woke up and it was gone and I never found it anywhere.
SWEET JEEBUS! Were you worried? I'd be afraid of a perforated bowel or some shit!

Martin

Banned
Banned

SWEET JEEBUS! Were you worried? I'd be afraid of a perforated bowel or some shit!
You must be an American. You would prolly also sue the people who sold you the piercing and the person that pierced you

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You must be an American. You would prolly also sue the people who sold you the piercing and the person that pierced you
Well, you retarded fukstain, I wouldnt get tattoos OR piercings. Why? Cause I aint an idiot faggit like YOU!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh VERY.

I called my doctor crying lol. He gave me a list of things the watch and go to the ER immediately if I experienced. And he scheduled me for a CT a few days later(it was the soonest he could)

By the time I was scanned it was no where in my body.....so if i swallowed it, I passed it without issue. I wasnt gonna dig through my own shit but I did watch lol.

To this day I still dont know. Clearly I did NOT replace it. I just let the hole close lol.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Well, you retarded fukstain, I wouldnt get tattoos OR piercings. Why? Cause I aint an idiot faggit like YOU!
Pussy

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pussy
Cocksucker......