Tattoos Are For Sailors And WHORES!

Martin

Banned
Banned
Back in the day, If I saw a woman at the bar with tatts, I knewI could hit it. If she had a tongue piercing, I knew she was gonna insist on sukin muh crank......cause they think having a tongue stud gives em magical powers! FACT!

I had a tongue piercing in my early 20s and I would get hit on more aggressively. Probably why. The line of thinking that if it's there I wanna or will use it on anyone. It didnt work at all.

I ended up swallowing it in my sleep.....or that's what I'm assuming happened because I woke up and it was gone and I never found it anywhere.
SWEET JEEBUS! Were you worried? I'd be afraid of a perforated bowel or some shit!
You must be an American. You would prolly also sue the people who sold you the piercing and the person that pierced you
Well, you retarded fukstain, I wouldnt get tattoos OR piercings. Why? Cause I aint an idiot faggit like YOU!
Pussy
Cocksucker......
You are still a pussy

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I like carefully planned, symmetrical, nature patterned tats on chicks...

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Back in the day, If I saw a woman at the bar with tatts, I knewI could hit it. If she had a tongue piercing, I knew she was gonna insist on sukin muh crank......cause they think having a tongue stud gives em magical powers! FACT!

I had a tongue piercing in my early 20s and I would get hit on more aggressively. Probably why. The line of thinking that if it's there I wanna or will use it on anyone. It didnt work at all.

I ended up swallowing it in my sleep.....or that's what I'm assuming happened because I woke up and it was gone and I never found it anywhere.
SWEET JEEBUS! Were you worried? I'd be afraid of a perforated bowel or some shit!
You must be an American. You would prolly also sue the people who sold you the piercing and the person that pierced you
Well, you retarded fukstain, I wouldnt get tattoos OR piercings. Why? Cause I aint an idiot faggit like YOU!
Pussy
Cocksucker......
You are still a pussy
You are what you eat I suppose....faggit!

Martin

Banned
Banned

Pussy
Cocksucker......
You are still a pussy
I do not eat cocksuckers. I eat pussies like you.

• Disagree
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pussy
Cocksucker......
You are still a pussy
No, you eat dicks, cocksucker faggit.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Pussy
Cocksucker......
You are still a pussy
I do not eat dicks. I eat pussies like you.

• Disagree

Martin

Banned
Banned
  • Disagree
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pussy
Cocksucker......
You are still a pussy
Whatever, faggit.

Martin

Banned
Banned

Pussy
Cocksucker......
You are still a pussy
Whatever, faggit.

:TooCool:

• Disagree

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know Lokmar has made himself at home on a forum when he breaks out the "tats are for whores and sailors!!" thread.

Its official now :Lovin1:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You Lokmar has made himself at home on a forum when he breaks out the "tats are for whores and sailors!!" thread.

You know, it was my dad's dad who originally told me that. He was the most racist, sexist, offensive motherfucker I ever met. Great story teller though. My Uncle Bill used to say "He thinks you're ok as long as you're white and protestant"

Martin

Banned
Banned
You Lokmar has made himself at home on a forum when he breaks out the "tats are for whores and sailors!!" thread.

You know, it was my dad's dad who originally told me that. He was the most racist, sexist, offensive motherfucker I ever met. Great story teller though. My Uncle Bill used to say "He thinks you're ok as long as you're white and protestant"
They fucked up your upbringing.

• Disagree

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everyone has been fucked up on some level by their parents.....everyone.

Look at you. :)

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My grandpa had one fukin leg and he'd have kicked your ass with it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

PhotographyMark

Banned
Banned
If you have swallow tattooes that means u swallow SAN fran cock. If you have a gay Spaz bruv like plookie mariner, er, you most probably should drown in a frothy jet of man-gravy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People don't understand.....this thread separates the weak from the strong lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I could never get a tat anywhere near my privites.....that's a big boundary.

Supposedly the roughest place to get one is the ribs. That was my first one and the guy kinda tried to talk me out of it, because I wanted something that was gonna take hours and required shading.....and he was worried I wouldn't be able to tolerate it.

It DID turn out to be far more painful than I was expecting. It legit was like hot razors being drug across my bones.....and i started laughing at how bad it was. He kept asking if I was okay, needed a break....I said nope get it done.

I scared the guy a bit lol.