Tattoos Are For Sailors And WHORES!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I could never get a tat anywhere near my privites.....that's a big boundary.

Supposedly the roughest place to get one is the ribs. That was my first one and the guy kinda tried to talk me out of it, because I wanted something that was gonna take hours and required shading.....and he was worried I wouldn't be able to tolerate it.

It DID turn out to be far more painful than I was expecting. It legit was like hot razors being drug across my bones.....and i started laughing at how bad it was. He kept asking if I was okay, needed a break....I said nope get it done.

I scared the guy a bit lol.
I wouldn’t mind tattooing anywhere taboo, but I would prefer a hot chick doing it just for my mindset. I mean I trust myself and all, but the idea of a bloke doing the work just won’t gel!
:Disagree:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Too presidential?

images

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Back in the day, If I saw a woman at the bar with tatts, I knewI could hit it. If she had a tongue piercing, I knew she was gonna insist on sukin muh crank......cause they think having a tongue stud gives em magical powers! FACT!

I had a tongue piercing in my early 20s and I would get hit on more aggressively. Probably why. The line of thinking that if it's there I wanna or will use it on anyone. It didnt work at all.

I ended up swallowing it in my sleep.....or that's what I'm assuming happened because I woke up and it was gone and I never found it anywhere.
Omgosh so common in the ER. Lol that and STDs. Dear Lord I think std’s out do broken bones these days. It’s horribly bad.

Martin

Banned
Banned
Some pimps force their hookers to have a tattoo with his name. So you can see who OWNS the hooker!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seems these days any little fook that want's to act as though they're all hard and shit get's a stinkin' tat
They've lost the mysteriousness that came with them years ago

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My very talented daughter is going to draw my next one and this summer she wants to get one so I'm waiting until then to get it..... she really wants to go with me ♡

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My very talented daughter is going to draw my next one and this summer she wants to get one so I'm waiting until then to get it. ♡
Where are you going to get it then Dove?

Probably the back of my neck. Not sure.

I mean......I dont gey any tattoos on any of my lady bits.....so it's not gonna be my asshole lol
An arsehole tattoo would be funny as fuck butt! :devil1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My very talented daughter is going to draw my next one and this summer she wants to get one so I'm waiting until then to get it. ♡
Where are you going to get it then Dove?

Probably the back of my neck. Not sure.

I mean......I dont gey any tattoos on any of my lady bits.....so it's not gonna be my asshole lol
An arsehole tattoo would be funny as fuck butt! :devil1:

Image not available!!!

But I'm sure it was raunchy as fuck, yeah?

Pity I missed out! Hahaha.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mr 50/50 - - - - -

tatoo.jpg
People like this should be executed on sight.

What about traditional Maori facial tattoos? They have a spiritual meaning and are sacred to them...
I have no respect for other religions. However, if niggers want bones in their noses and dick holes in their ears, they can do that in shitty old africa. Same goes for all other peoples in all other nations. Keep that shit over there. Tolerance of different ways of life, ESPECIALY FAGGOTRY, has been Americas downfall.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Mr 50/50 - - - - -

tatoo.jpg

What about traditional Maori facial tattoos? They have a spiritual meaning and are sacred to them...
I have no respect for other religions. However, if niggers want bones in their noses and dick holes in their ears, they can do that in shitty old africa. Same goes for all other peoples in all other nations. Keep that shit over there. Tolerance of different ways of life, ESPECIALY FAGGOTRY, has been Americas downfall.

That's OK....I think Jews, Christians, and Muslims are delusional retards too...

Everyone has their own sky spaghetti monster...

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mr 50/50 - - - - -

tatoo.jpg

That's OK....I think Jews, Christians, and Muslims are delusional retards too...

Yea, but The God of Israel is the only real God. In America, its documented FACT that The God of Israel is the sole grantor of all inalienable rights. I like my inalienable rights so anyone or anything that I feel threatens them should be executed. Now to justify this, I need only ask myself WWTFD. Would the founders have burned down a church with faggits in it? YEP! If they saw people running around openly worshiping satan, would the kill em? YEP! If they saw people dressing and acting like the opposite sex, would they at least imprison them if not kill them? YEP! Bet your ass that if we treated people with the same justice the founders did, America would be far better off.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Mr 50/50 - - - - -

tatoo.jpg

Yea, but The God of Israel is the only real God. In America, its documented FACT that The God of Israel is the sole grantor of all inalienable rights. I like my inalienable rights so anyone or anything that I feel threatens them should be executed. Now to justify this, I need only ask myself WWTFD. Would the founders have burned down a church with faggits in it? YEP! If they saw people running around openly worshiping satan, would the kill em? YEP! If they saw people dressing and acting like the opposite sex, would they at least imprison them if not kill them? YEP! Bet your ass that if we treated people with the same justice the founders did, America would be far better off.

I don't care though... it's all gibberish to me.

Leave each other alone is the only rule... and don't fuck pre-pubescent kids perhaps...although that's really part of rule 1 anyway.

Everything else falls below rule 1...

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mr 50/50 - - - - -

tatoo.jpg

Leave each other alone is the only rule... and don't fuck pre-pubescent kids perhaps...although that's really part of rule 1 anyway.

Without God given inalienable rights, your rights come from goobermints. democRATs like the idea of rights from goobermints.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Mr 50/50 - - - - -

tatoo.jpg

Without God given inalienable rights, your rights come from goobermints. democRATs like the idea of rights from goobermints.

Nahhh... my rights just are: my rights.

I don’t need some retarded concept of a sky lord to climb out of my tree each morning...

Try to evolve, Lokky...