Tattoos are for Sailors and Whores!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And in Aidsmans case, gay whores who are sailors! Redundant? Lemme know.

Even worser tho, I went to Gateway Motorplex this last weekend and all these stupid cum dumpster tattoo'd whores now had to go and get the fukin nose ring thingies! WTF whores? I mean, what are you nasty tramps gonna do next for attention whoring?

Of course this is yet another type of slut I've told my kids not to bring home unless they want me to refer to their wife as a whore.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I want one something like this, only with more color:

Tattoo-Compass-Rose-at-elle1905.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
By the time I’m 90 years old, I expect 90% of my life will be documented in ink. Tattoos are an inked expression of living life to the fullest. No Regrats!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
tattoos man a bitch up, so unattractive
At your age, it doesn't matter what you think about any "bitch" you're too old and poor for them... There ain't no good women out there that wants a dumpster fire bum who shops at second hand shops... LMFAO The nearest you're getting to pussy is fat beaner from the internet who's pushed out 5 kids and let's be honest, she's using you for clout... All you've got are the memories of bath time you sick fuck! :LOL3:

Gonna insult a dead woman now? Of course you are Jimmy Saville! :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
nope, too long buddy, stop acting like you have somethings to say LMAO

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That shit doesn't even make sense, we all know you read it dumpster bum! fs lolololol
I didn't shamps, no matter how many times you say I did
too long
want me, be short
Nobody WANTS you, you're like a cancer that won't go away to be perfectly honest with you... Your little ghey rainbows you keep giving me show exactly how hurt you really are dumpster queen... You trying to get my irrelevant numbers the same as yours? You'll be there a while... :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That shit doesn't even make sense, we all know you read it dumpster bum! fs lolololol
too long
want me, be short
Nobody WANTS you, you're like a cancer that won't go away to be perfectly honest with you... Your little ghey rainbows you keep giving me show exactly how hurt you really are dumpster queen... You trying to get my irrelevant numbers the same as yours? You'll be there a while... :LOL3:
the FACT you KEEP mentioning my ghay rainbows means THEY'RE WERKIN' LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I LOVE YEH BRO ahahahahahahahahaaaaaa yer a gift :LOL3:

:Confederacy:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
too long
want me, be short
the FACT you KEEP mentioning my ghay rainbows means THEY'RE WERKIN' LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're so fucking samey! Your shit on here means absolutely fuck all to me, you're not "getting to me" in the slightest dumpster queen... Only in your head is there anything else... I mention rainbows because you keep using them with anger, there's no need to be that angry and pathetic bubbles... No need :facepalm:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cahhhhh'mon man !!!

ffs the sentances .. like a train of shit comin' at yeh LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
too long
want me, be short

You're so fucking samey! Your shit on here means absolutely fuck all to me, you're not "getting to me" in the slightest dumpster queen... Only in your head is there anything else... I mention rainbows because you keep using them with anger, there's no need to be that angry and pathetic bubbles... No need :facepalm:
oh wait, I read it, says yoo fuck yer old dead mah ewwww

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
too long
want me, be short

oh wait, I read it, says yoo fuck yer old dead mah ewwww
Honestly, I'd love you to say that to my face, guarantee you wouldn't! Now go and pester someone else with your teenage filth...