OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mr 50/50 - - - - -

tatoo.jpg
People like this should be executed on sight.

What about traditional Maori facial tattoos? They have a spiritual meaning and are sacred to them...
I have no respect for other religions. However, if niggers want bones in their noses and dick holes in their ears, they can do that in shitty old africa. Same goes for all other peoples in all other nations. Keep that shit over there. Tolerance of different ways of life, ESPECIALY FAGGOTRY, has been Americas downfall.

That's OK....I think Jews, Christians, and Muslims are delusional retards too...

Everyone has their own sky spaghetti monster...
Yea, but The God of Israel is the only real God. In America, its documented FACT that The God of Israel is the sole grantor of all inalienable rights. I like my inalienable rights so anyone or anything that I feel threatens them should be executed. Now to justify this, I need only ask myself WWTFD. Would the founders have burned down a church with faggits in it? YEP! If they saw people running around openly worshiping satan, would the kill em? YEP! If they saw people dressing and acting like the opposite sex, would they at least imprison them if not kill them? YEP! Bet your ass that if we treated people with the same justice the founders did, America would be far better off.

I don't care though... it's all gibberish to me.

Leave each other alone is the only rule... and don't fuck pre-pubescent kids perhaps...although that's really part of rule 1 anyway.

Everything else falls below rule 1...
Without God given inalienable rights, your rights come from goobermints. democRATs like the idea of rights from goobermints.

Nahhh... my rights just are: my rights.

I don’t need some retarded concept of a sky lord to climb out of my tree each morning...

Try to evolve, Lokky...
Sorry, but the people who founded the country stated otherwise and built an entire government supported by the FACT that inalienable rights come from God. If you dont believe in God, you dont have God given inalienable rights. But the reality is, you're as warped as any brain dead libtard here cause you love faggits.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
all atheists should be burned to death with the faggits. Simple, really.

In fact, I'd say gaytheists are as much a danger to civilization as faggits.
"Judge not, that ye be not judged"
Matthew 7:1

The Hebrew Myths are filled will all sorts of guide lines apparently, have you seen them?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Hebrew Myths are filled will all sorts of guide lines apparently, have you seen them?
I judge all the time idiot.
"Simon replied, "I suppose the one who had the bigger debt forgiven." "You have judged correctly," Jesus said."
Luke 7:43
PWN3D!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Simon replied, "I suppose the one who had the bigger debt forgiven." "You have judged correctly," Jesus said."
PWN3D!
Ah quoting the Nazarene at least according to Luke.

You remind me of one of those ISIS Imams, Holding their holy book while frothing at the mouth the hatred for Homosexuals and atheists. Demanding everyone believes the same thing as they do, or society is going to plummet into god-less chaos.

But do carry on, you've already resorted to insults, so the discussion is mine. Oh, and please show verification you "PWN3D" anything, unless you're simply trying to hang with the "cool" kids using "l33t sp33k" because your Boomer is showing.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PWN3D!
Ah quoting the Nazarene at least according to Luke.

You remind me of one of those ISIS Imams, Holding their holy book while frothing at the mouth the hatred for Homosexuals and atheists. Demanding everyone believes the same thing as they do, or society is going to plummet into god-less chaos.

But do carry on, you've already resorted to insults, so the discussion is mine. Oh, and please show verification you "PWN3D" anything, unless you're simply trying to hang with the "cool" kids using "l33t sp33k" because your Boomer is showing.
Notice how your dumb cunty clown ass didnt say anything about quoting scripture to the FIRST asshole who did it. Hypocrite assed faggit! PWN3D!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I envision @LotusBud to be like this sort...

images

Lmao I just had a thought. If I pulled my bra off and posed just like she is my tits would be sticking out past my arm......lmao. My arm wouldn't hide shit. Hahahahaha
Yeah, that pic was more about the condescending headpiece. And I think I gave her a tad too much beauty. Besides...you aren’t bitter and twisted like her, and your body is tight and bright and dynamite!
:HotFlash: