and we don't even need to change the acronym

who knew :ROFL: :LMAO2:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who knew this thread would be for fairy little sissies to post about all the ways big bad Ted poked their little man titties

Pussies gonna TDS big time tho :LMAO2:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
808c446572e4a50753578725b48118284d82f951.jpeg

Weirdly enough, "Ted" Cruz is very conversant in the local lingua.

I will repeat it as no one has given me a good answer as yet. Sure, it is bad optics to be on vacation, sure, Cruz is a hypocrite just as virtually every politician is a hypocrite and an opportunist, but in any real sense what difference does it make where a US Senator is when a Senator literally has no power to do anything in that situation? Texas's power grid is literally all within its own state so Federal authorities don't have any power to regulate it at all.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seriously?

Qanan is a tiny group of lunatics. That said, Vice is also a lying group of lunatics. Take it from Tim Pool who helped found Vice and who left in disgust after seeing what it had become. BTW his youtube channel now gets way more weekly and monthly views then all of Vice's garbage and lies gets.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
808c446572e4a50753578725b48118284d82f951.jpeg

Weirdly enough, "Ted" Cruz is very conversant in the local lingua.

I will repeat it as no one has given me a good answer as yet. Sure, it is bad optics to be on vacation, sure, Cruz is a hypocrite just as virtually every politician is a hypocrite and an opportunist, but in any real sense what difference does it make where a US Senator is when a Senator literally has no power to do anything in that situation? Texas's power grid is literally all within its own state so Federal authorities don't have any power to regulate it at all.

You make excellent points, as usual. But sadly, You're not going to get a competent answer out these mentally mushed dick tucking sissy boys who gleefully take their daily acceptable thought itineraries from the state sponsored propaganda outlets ie: CNN, occupydemocrats etc etc

just mock them like I do. It's much more fun

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The question being, what does Nursing homes and Covid have to do with the Snowstorms in Texas and the issues there? Or am I missing the "synergy"?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was this years old today when I learned that the Texas Electrical Grid is owned by a Private Corporation. A privately owned company providing an integral infrastructure component.

Capitalism, working as intended.

Regardless of who runs it, it's a shoddy design, cuz Texas coulda solved 1/2 it's problems by being part of the Western US/Canada power grid.
This is STILL a lie. Electricity dont travel along downed power lines josephine.

Hey Lokmeer!

Politics aside, here's the answer I was looking for:

How does an electric car power up in the cold and snow and especially no other way to lbecause they have an elctricity shortage like in Texas?

Like, what if 10, 20 or 100 other people show up at the spot in Texas, wanna use the same charging station all at once?

Like we discussed, they have infrastructure problem,s and will for the forseeable future if it isn't implemented properly.

Anyways, right there in the video, I can see some weaknesses in having an electric only vehicle, eh?

What's your thoughts about useing gas generator in emergency situations if no other powr sources are available to charge them up?

Not sure what else a person could use.

Natural gas? Propane? to power a generator?

Diesel fukin generator dude!