Thank You President Joe Biden, my stock portfolio is reaching heights no President was ever able to do before.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^^
Patients that enter the ER, stay in the ER!

They are mostly able to get treated in the ER.....which literally exists to treat a very wide variety of medical emergencies.

The majority of ER patients get treated in ER and sent home to follow up with their doctor.

Unless it's a very serious issue that needs ongoing care or surgery, in which case they get admitted to the proper floor.

What the ER is NOT is just a triage center for you to describe your problem and be sent to the another floor for treatment.

Why is this hard?

You seriously are so determined to argue everything that you are willing to triple down in your wrongness. That's a psychotic level of partisanship. It really is.
never ever never heard of a case where someone having a heart attack was sent to ER, stabilized and then rushed to surgery. Nope never ever

what a fuxkimg homo goon this guy is eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Related to the increased costs of fuel. We’re paying off Trumps debt. Bet that thought is popular.
Trump's debt? You poor sad confused ignoranus.
Hey brain sturgeon if your pay gets cut in half, do your bills automatically drop by half???????
Hey brain surgeon, if the value of a dollar is cut in half and your stock doubles, did your stock value change? PWN3D!
Hey Poindexter, if the value of the dollar gets inflated in half did you really pay 50k in taxes?
I'm glad you brought that up, you fukin brain dead dolt! It ACTUALLY means I got a tax INCREASE!!!! Fukin idiot! KA-POWN3D! Thanks for playing BTW!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^

They are mostly able to get treated in the ER.....which literally exists to treat a very wide variety of medical emergencies.

The majority of ER patients get treated in ER and sent home to follow up with their doctor.

Unless it's a very serious issue that needs ongoing care or surgery, in which case they get admitted to the proper floor.

What the ER is NOT is just a triage center for you to describe your problem and be sent to the another floor for treatment.

Why is this hard?

You seriously are so determined to argue everything that you are willing to triple down in your wrongness. That's a psychotic level of partisanship. It really is.
never ever never heard of a case where someone having a heart attack was sent to ER, stabilized and then rushed to surgery. Nope never ever

Full blown traumas come into the ER so the patients can get stabilized before being sent for whatever surgery or care they need.

Axe in your head or knife through your eyeball? You going to the ER lol.

Your girlfriend attempt to jump from the dresser and land on your hard dick and this didnt work out the way your drunk dumb asses thought it was gonna work out? Yep .....ER. (actual thing that happened lol)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^^

Why is this hard?

Full blown traumas come into the ER so the patients can get stabilized before being sent for whatever surgery or care they need.

Axe in your head or knife through your eyeball? You going to the ER lol.

Your girlfriend attempt to jump from the dresser and land on your hard dick and this didnt work out the way your drunk dumb asses thought it was gonna work out? Yep .....ER. (actual thing that happened lol)
And they do surgery and everything in the ER too, cause, according to slim brains up there once you enter the ER you stay in the ER :LOL3: