The Beaver Blogs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Flynn? See my beautiful beaver? Isn't she lovely looking like a scratch n sniff? This is that grade A prime beef. Better than that filet minion shit. I know you want my beaver on your face. You dream about it. I've got the cure to that mouth disease you have....you know the one where you don't know how or when to shut the fuck up? Eat me, bitch.:EvilOne2:

20190610-145101.jpg

Girl you may as well shove it in a blender...TRUST me. :LOL1:

You dont want Flynn anywhere near that. You could just put dentures on a Hoover tube and stick that on your clit and get the SAME feeling lol.

Dont waste it.....too pretty!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Everyone should put Flynn on ignore

she sucks

We really should fuck again before the Covid 1984 kills us. Either the virus or the communism.

It's just a thought.
When can you get to Florida?

Pffft.

Tomorrow. :Lovin1:
I’m booking the resort now. Orlando ?

Hmmm.....maybe somewhere less peopley?
Like we’re gonna leave the room :ROFL:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you fucking losers don't piss ME off with your blatant display of affection :LMAO:
Arghhhhh Kids BLAH kids MORE BLAH
$$ PAY ME BACK !! :LMAO2::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

she sucks

We really should fuck again before the Covid 1984 kills us. Either the virus or the communism.

It's just a thought.

Pffft.

I just dont want the police interrupting us :daFuq:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey Flynn? See my beautiful beaver? Isn't she lovely looking like a scratch n sniff? This is that grade A prime beef. Better than that filet minion shit. I know you want my beaver on your face. You dream about it. I've got the cure to that mouth disease you have....you know the one where you don't know how or when to shut the fuck up? Eat me, bitch.:EvilOne2:

20190610-145101.jpg

p2HYkPF.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

she sucks

It's just a thought.

Pffft.

I just dont want the police interrupting us :daFuq:
:ROFL:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sexual intamacy is like holy water to the nocturnal cretin from brawl hall circa 2005

talk about it and I bet they vacate the thread like someone yelled “”bomb”” in a Tel Aviv movie theater

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sexual intamacy is like holy water to the nocturnal cretin from brawl hall circa 2005

talk about it and I bet they vacate the thread like someone yelled “”bomb”” in a Tel Aviv movie theater

You would hate sex too if it was always followed by pepper spray and restraining orders.

We should try to be more sensitive lol.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Shittiest thread evah.

That's funnay!

Explain this...

Biggie Smiles reacted to your post in the thread The first ever Super Chad community stream with Haha.

Biggie Smiles reacted to your post in the thread Caskur, come home with Haha.

Biggie Smiles reacted to your post in the thread MitM- Were back bitches with Haha.

Omg he is SO BUSTED :LOL1:

Go die.

If I do. At least I'll "die" knowing that my children were never taken away.

I imagine that's a pretty high bar you set.

It is. It should be yours also.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You would hate sex too if it was always followed by pepper spray and restraining orders.

Still. You got your children taken away. Yanno?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Were you still driving cab while counting your millions in 2006?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

three in a row again lmao

anyways...what r your preferred pronouns?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

20190610-145101.jpg

You dont want Flynn anywhere near that. You could just put dentures on a Hoover tube and stick that on your clit and get the SAME feeling lol.

Dovey's jealous. With that pussy, Dovey was thinking of she could get $10K from Breakfall.

But, still not get custody of her children, "tho."

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You are disqualified for asking old people questions.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

20190610-145101.jpg

I also noticed that you have sausage fingers. Fat women hands.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ok. so how old r u then?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20190610-145101.jpg

Dovey's jealous. With that pussy, Dovey was thinking of she could get $10K from Breakfall.

So I'm "jealous" of Succis vagina and I was gonna try to pimp her to Break for 10k?

You seem pretty obsessed with me, Flynn. Yanno?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

20190610-145101.jpg

I have meat on my bones. I'm not a walking skeleton. I've said that repeatedly. It doesn't mean I'm obese. Lmao.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ok. so how old r u then?

You really are showing your age.

My age was already mentioned in this thread.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

20190610-145101.jpg

So I'm "jealous" of Succis vagina and I was gonna try to pimp her to Break for 10k?

You seem pretty obsessed with me, Flynn. Yanno?

If that were true then that would be me and CPS that are "pretty obsessed" with you.

Are you "obsessed" with your kids in foster care?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

she sucks

It's just a thought.

But this time minus the $3.5K.

P.S.-I still have my children. Do you?

So basically you know you lack wit and take the internet too seriously, so you repeat your failures over and over. And you probably annoying people via spamming is an "own".

Right?

Wait dont post it......you still got ur kids doh

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ok. so how old r u then?

You really are showing your age.

My age was already mentioned in this thread.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

20190610-145101.jpg

I have meat on my bones. I'm not a walking skeleton. I've said that repeatedly. It doesn't mean I'm obese. Lmao.

I understand you don't want to think as yourself as a giant ugly warthog, but, c'mon. You look like a giant Python after eating a horse.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

she sucks

It's just a thought.

But this time minus the $3.5K.

P.S.-I still have my children. Do you?

So basically you know you lack wit and take the internet too seriously, so you repeat your failures over and over. And you probably annoying people via spamming is an "own".

Right?

Wait dont post it......you still got ur kids doh

But I didn't fuck 2 guys off the forums and get my children taken away.