The Biden family are peeedoze thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, forgot about that one.

I wonder what @LotusBud will have to say? Will we be in store for her usual pretzel twist routine?

You obviously know nothing about me. ALL pe.dos should burn in hell. ALL. I am a mother. Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?

Any evidence of pe.do.philia, and the powerful should burn, like anyone else. I don't care if the pe.do is a Trump or a Biden or a Clinton. Prove it, and put them away. Period.

Asshole.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bravo, for once you didn't try to turn the conversation into one of your typical TDS fuelled rants.

I still say that you would be much more interested in the matter if it was Trump under scrutiny, rather than the Bidens.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bravo, for once you didn't try to turn the conversation into one of your typical TDS fuelled rants.

I still say that you would be much more interested in the matter if it was Trump under scrutiny, rather than the Bidens.

You are clueless, you know that?

Trump was charged with raping a 13-year-old girl. Charges were mysteriously dropped. Also 30 women accused him of assault and/or rape. How often do I post about that? How often? Be honest.

Again, I did not vote for Biden and I do not like him. He is just another corporate shill. How many times do I have to post that? How many?

No one in the office of POTUS has ever been as stupid or as nasty as Trump, so he deserves extra ridicule. That is all.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No one in the office of POTUS has ever been as stupid or as nasty as Trump, so he deserves extra ridicule. That is all.

W Bush.

He destroyed America & made the ascendancy of Trump possible.

W Bush was America's 1St truly fascist president. Even Republicans hate him & consider the guy a pariah along with his evil henchman Dick Cheney.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

W Bush.

W Bush was America's 1St truly fascist president. Even Republicans hate him & consider the guy a pariah along with his evil henchman Dick Cheney.

Yes, all that is true. Cheney was the actual president, imo. But Trump is still dumber than Bush.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I wonder what @LotusBud will have to say? Will we be in store for her usual pretzel twist routine?

You obviously know nothing about me. ALL pe.dos should burn in hell. ALL. I am a mother. Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?

Any evidence of pe.do.philia, and the powerful should burn, like anyone else. I don't care if the pe.do is a Trump or a Biden or a Clinton. Prove it, and put them away. Period.

Asshole.
Meanwhile your buddy admin thinks about doves child as a sex toy and you said nothing

hypocrite

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are clueless, you know that?

Trump was charged with raping a 13-year-old girl. Charges were mysteriously dropped. Also 30 women accused him of assault and/or rape. How often do I post about that? How often? Be honest.

Again, I did not vote for Biden and I do not like him. He is just another corporate shill. How many times do I have to post that? How many?

There is nothing mysterious about it. It was a civil lawsuit....not criminal charges and the woman who was claiming it dropped it.

"PolitiFact | Fact-checking the claim that Trump has been 'exposed for raping a 13-year-old'"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Claiming she was receiving threats and too scared to come forward.

There is literally nothing except a mysterious accusation and attempt at a civil lawsuit in 2016 when he was campaigning against democrats

You believe this because you want to believe it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

W Bush.

Joe people voted for Trump because they fucking hate politicains and he was effectively representing ordinary working Americans.

Sorry but all these career politicains are garbage. A random dog would do better than the establishment you want to see unmoved.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

W Bush.

Joe people voted for Trump because they fucking hate politicains and he was effectively representing ordinary working Americans.

Sorry but all these career politicains are garbage. A random dog would do better than the establishment you want to see unmoved.

W Bush gutted your country, sent the American working class to fight for him off to a phony and unnecessary war which spiritually and financially bled the USA dry.
So he essentially destroyed a generation of young Americans who could have been deployed to more fruitful and productive endeavours.

Given the lies and the destructiveness of the Bush administration, I'm not terribly surprised that it gave way to extremism on the Left and Right in America and made it into such a violent country today. I saw this coming 20 years ago.

And if this Republican said it and was cheered by many in his party for having done so, I make no apologies for that assessment.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Asshole.
Meanwhile your buddy admin thinks about doves child as a sex toy and you said nothing

hypocrite

I pressed her about it and she point blank refused to condemn him for the comment, preferring instead to deflect and resort to her typical "Well Dove and Biggie blah blah...."

I don't recall you or her ever saying anything remotely similar to Fagmin's remark.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

W Bush.

W Bush gutted your country, sent the American working class to fight for him off to a phony and unnecessary war which spiritually and financially bled the USA dry.
So he essentially destroyed a generation of young Americans who could have been deployed to more fruitful and productive endeavours.

Given the lies and the destructiveness of the Bush administration, I'm not terribly surprised that it gave way to extremism on the Left and Right in America and made it into such a violent country today. I saw this coming 20 years ago.

And if this Republican said it and was cheered by many in his party for having done so, I make no apologies for that assessment.

Are you pretending I'm defending Bush?

"George W. Bush Says Sickened by Capitol Riot, Slammed Trump Supporters"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah uh....about those lies and extremism. It's not those of us who wanna stay Americans who are the extremists here. It seems a lot of people have lost their gotdamn minds.