The Biden family are peeedoze thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Post evidence here.

hnter1.jpg

hnter2.png

bdenped.jpg

Note in the second image the pillows placed over his crotch, no doubt to hide his erection...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There was that diary his daughter supposedly wrote about taking "inappropriate" showers with her dad(Joe Biden).

That kinda went away fast.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah, forgot about that one.

I wonder what @LotusBud will have to say? Will we be in store for her usual pretzel twist routine?
You kidding? Lotus cheered admin after he said he wanted to see Dove's kid used as a sex toy

she's probably got a shrine set up to BIden and his sexual deviance installed in her kitchen -- you know, right around where the stove should be since she doesn't cook for her beta soy cuckold anyway

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Joe Biden gave his son $100,000 for "expenses" while he was in Russia looking for bribes. $30,000 of which went to pay delinquent hooker costs Hunter Biden had amassed in just a few days. That is Joe Biden and Hunter Biden illegally paying for sex trafficking which is a criminal offense. BTW they shared a bank account and "The Big Guy" got 10% off the top.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Video of Hunter smoking crack and masterbating while in detox.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was that diary his daughter supposedly wrote about taking "inappropriate" showers with her dad(Joe Biden).

That kinda went away fast.

Biden won't be around in 2024 so enjoy taking digs at him while he's still around @Dove. Even his own party no longer wants him. I'd say he's done like dinner!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He will linger like a bad fart destroying everything he touches. Like always.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yanno the sad part is the son who died was the one Joe wanted to replace him & perhaps one day become President.

I don't even think Biden wanted this job but did it in part vicariously wishing it was Beaux who did. It was like the favorite son Joe Kennedy Jr dying before his time & jfk replaced him.

But he got stuck with Hunter Biden instead.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yanno the sad part is the son who died was the one Joe wanted to replace him & perhaps one day become President.

I don't even think Biden wanted this job but did it in part vicariously wishing it was Beaux who did. It was like the favorite son Joe Kennedy Jr dying before his time & jfk replaced him.

But he got stuck with Hunter Biden instead.
Kinda like this site is stuck with idiot diarehia leakers like @Admin. and seamongo

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
True, but Joe basically had his son running the family crime business as front man. That is made very obvious by all the money for official acts detailed in the iCloud leek. China, Russia, Ukraine, even Iran. They were all giving bucket loads of cash to Hunter, which got deposited into a joint account for Joe and Hunter, and then Joe pushed the official acts. That is bribery and corruption and all of them (including Joe's brother) were part of it.

That is before we get to financing the purchase of drugs and human sex trafficking.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He will linger like a bad fart destroying everything he touches. Like always.

I think the best part of his legacy will be that he stood up to Russia and supported Ukraine. Suprisingly he got many traditional hardliners from the Republican party like Mitch McConnell to back him.

Many People are down about NATO and the US support of that war but in the long run its for the greater good. Even McConnell sees that.

If Russia breaks through it'll be bad for the world because they wanna control the black Sea world food supply & be strategically positioned to the Middle East.

If nothing else good comes from the Biden years at least if he prevents Russia from advancing further it'll be remembered as Biden's finest hour.

NATO -aka the USA & it's tributary states have to stop Putin.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah, forgot about that one.

I wonder what @LotusBud will have to say? Will we be in store for her usual pretzel twist routine?
You kidding? Lotus cheered admin after he said he wanted to see Dove's kid used as a sex toy

she's probably got a shrine set up to BIden and his sexual deviance installed in her kitchen -- you know, right around where the stove should be since she doesn't cook for her beta soy cuckold anyway

She's likely a member of NAMBLA like Aidsman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice to see even traditional democrat voters are waking up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Both Joe and Hunter seem to be into BDSM with really young hookers.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice to see even traditional democrat voters are waking up.

Hmm, she's doesn't seem very 'democrat' ta me!

But...I don't think people should give a rat's ass if he showered with his daughter when she was a child.

And aren't fathers allowed to touch their daughters anymore?

if something was wrong, daughter and father appear to have made it up by now.

joe-biden-and-ashley-biden-1170x878.jpg

Likwise, isn't Trump also entitled to have awkward moments with his daughter too?

Personally I give them both a pass on this one.