The food thread...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Toast and brussels pate is one of my favourite snacks...
cTidkFT.jpg

I had to Google what Brussels pate was. It says it is basically pork fat, water, starch, and spices. That doesn't sound very good.

Looks like potted meat lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

3 or 4 times a week. Deep fried Dorado tacos.

Ahh, you mean the fish called Dorado. Yes, I like fish tacos of all kinds though I initially was slightly confused because in Mexico Tacos Dorados just means a fried hard shell taco.

No Dorado here is Mahi Mahi. One of the finest eating fish anywhere. I believe they’re catchable off the San Diego coast? Ive caught then in Cabo before

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nah man, I hate seafood Lulz.

You just havent had GOOD seafood lol. Throw your cook in the oven! lol

Either that or some haunting memories of unpleasant experiences with unhygienic females haha.

Hahahaha, my last wife had a friend, she stank like that. Even her own daughter one day said "mommy, whats that smell?" to which the mom replied "what does it smell like?" and the daughter said "..... like fish sticks" hahahahahahahaha!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, my last wife had a friend, she stank like that. Even her own daughter one day said "mommy, whats that smell?" to which the mom replied "what does it smell like?" and the daughter said "..... like fish sticks" hahahahahahahaha!

Fishy fannies, yuck..... actually don't you guys call butts fannies? Over here fanny means snatch ha.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ahh, you mean the fish called Dorado. Yes, I like fish tacos of all kinds though I initially was slightly confused because in Mexico Tacos Dorados just means a fried hard shell taco.

No Dorado here is Mahi Mahi. One of the finest eating fish anywhere. I believe they’re catchable off the San Diego coast? Ive caught then in Cabo before

Yes, we have Mahi Mahi but normally only in the summer time and many people do call them by the Spanish name of dorado. Like I said, I just had to think for a second about the difference between a "dorado taco" and "tacos dorados". ;)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, we have Mahi Mahi but normally only in the summer time and many people do call them by the Spanish name of dorado. Like I said, I just had to think for a second about the difference between a "dorado taco" and "tacos dorados". ;)
I believe they are also called "Dolphin Fish" too

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

King prawn tacos are divine!

I LOVE shrimp tacos. We dont have prawns here, but I had them in Seattle, they like Mega Shrimp lol.
We have more with king prawn than shrimp... Scottish langoustine are excellent but expensive as you only get them off our West coast...
aSADeaK.jpg

I love langoustines. My favorite fish house in Las Vegas usually (when covid wasn't a thing) had them daily flown in from the Faroe Islands. They are actually wide spread and even found in the Mediterranean and off NW Africa but the best come from col waters. You are right that they are expensive; easily 2-3 times the cost of lobster here in the US.

There is a similar sized prawn found in the Caribbean but the people selling it got sued because they sold it under the same name as Langoustine which is a totally different species. Now they call it "Langoustino" prawns.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I LOVE shrimp tacos. We dont have prawns here, but I had them in Seattle, they like Mega Shrimp lol.
We have more with king prawn than shrimp... Scottish langoustine are excellent but expensive as you only get them off our West coast...
aSADeaK.jpg

I love langoustines. My favorite fish house in Las Vegas usually (when covid wasn't a thing) had them daily flown in from the Faroe Islands. They are actually wide spread and even found in the Mediterranean and off NW Africa but the best come from col waters. You are right that they are expensive; easily 2-3 times the cost of lobster here in the US.
Most of the Scottish ones end up in France apparantly, smh most people here would rather eat deep fried fish...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

aSADeaK.jpg

Oh my! :Gimme:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fishy fannies, yuck..... actually don't you guys call butts fannies? Over here fanny means snatch ha.

Yeah, fanny a butt here lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

aSADeaK.jpg

Most of the Scottish ones end up in France apparantly, smh most people here would rather eat deep fried fish...

Love some fried catfish and fried salmon lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

aSADeaK.jpg

Love some fried catfish and fried salmon lol.
I've never tried catfish, I don't usually enjoy freshwater fish like trout etc