The jealous little tranny is at it again

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I called my gf a wetback and she started laughing.

I don’t think it has the power it once did….

I think it's all about context. Among people I know and trust, we call each other "beaners" and what not. But we know what's in our hearts and that it's just in jest.
Fuck off back to the Mexican internet guacamole prick!

Go eat your mama's haggis from between her cavernous twat, you silly fuck.
You know fine well my beautiful mother is in heaven, fatties go to hell for gluttony!!! skin fold wax? gross

I don't remember, but she produced you, so I'm doubtful about her placement in heaven.
There's soo many reasons you're the most disliked monster online, you're heart will stop if you keep getting angry at me!

I'm not angry at you. You're a buffoon, ffs. You have nothing of substance that would make me angry. Half the time, I don't know what language you think you're posting in.

I wonder if you're a Ugandan posting as a Scot, you Idi Amin mothersnatcher...Last King of Scotland.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Lamest shite ever, all you ever do is whine and complain, why are you somewhere that causes you soo much distress? You tell me I'm one of the good guys here then come out with that shit as if I forgot? Evidently clear that I'm of a much higher IQ than you, bankrupt twice! Inspiring! You know what you're doing with the mother shit, it's defo not you angry though, nope!

You'll die a bitter, lonely old witch and that's sad but wtf can I do but watch you seethe until the mommy reference is nearly out and there it is! Flynn hates you, all yer so-called pals talk about you except me, I'm the good guy remember, you said it, the only thing you got right because it's the only truth you've told... Here's to your heart and how it works harder than you ever have but you cannot control that or you'd have gone many years ago...

Stop putting words into my mouth SHAMDOODOO. I don't "hate" anyone.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
KIDS ARE OFF THE TABLE, NO DEROGATORY REMARKS, SEXUAL YOU'LL PROBS CATCH A TIME OUT! NO MORE! Raise the bar a little! PI will also be dealt with, I know my mistakes yous know my mistakes but I have all your backs! Photoshop hijinks is a great thread but if someone uses a pic of yourself and you didn't post it on any board (NO FACEBOOK pictures AT ALL) let us know and it'll be removed if you wish...

Oh, shut up, crackhead. You first need to remove Lily's picture before you start acting like Iron Man, you fucking U.K. buffoon.

Seriously, it's like the Keystone cops are running around the forums today.
Posted on the boards before, you have a hard time keeping up!!! How long did you last as a mod?? Yeh couldn't even MOD a sub forum, neither of you!!! Im yer fucking boss here, you'll listen or or fucking else! This guy thinks you're very disrespectful and wonders how a white woman can have such a vile tongue... Yer not poofer but you're a cock having queer!
Z1x5OCh.jpg
BISH

You and your butt buddy Tyrone Jackson can take a flying leap into a cauldron of hot oil for all I care. Furthermore, I thought it was considered P.I. to post pictures of your own family members?
Nothing like some casual racism after a puff of yer pipe, how many of yer teeth have you smoked? haha thinking your newly free tooth was a bit of crack! haahhahhahaaaa!!!!! Is it because you smoke rollups with both hands that yer embarrassed of them? ewww thats gross flynn, you sucked big off in the meat aisle in Walmart, latest BFF headline did you swallow it?

Oh yeah, you aren't racist...pot/kettle

SHAMSTUPID is another dork that thinks darkies and whites shouldn't mix.

fucking idiot, you ever see a bird fuck a cat ?? species are not to intermingle ... it may werk for you when needing to blow leroy fer a peice of crack but it's not advisable

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha poor shamps ... looked like a desperate idiot last night LOL

It's like there was a game of footy in here and shampop was tha ball

faggy shoes was lit :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I always fuckin win!!! It's well known!! You can have my account and fuck off to bC? Hahaha aye right You're a lost cause youre just here to slap about FACTS BIGGLE WIBBLE WOBBLED HIS BALL shaped body, ever heard of HUMPTY DUMPTY??
eiZ4IYM.jpg

That biggle wibble HUMPTY PUMPTY wobbler to a T!!!! Uncanny

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I always fuckin win!!! It's well known!! You can have my account and fuck off to bC? Hahaha aye right You're a lost cause youre just here to slap about FACTS BIGGLE WIBBLE WOBBLED HIS BALL shaped body, ever heard of HUMPTY DUMPTY??
eiZ4IYM.jpg

did biggie slap you too ??
I read et LOL .... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA he burped in yer pasty face :LOL3:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I think it's all about context. Among people I know and trust, we call each other "beaners" and what not. But we know what's in our hearts and that it's just in jest.

You know fine well my beautiful mother is in heaven, fatties go to hell for gluttony!!! skin fold wax? gross

I don't remember, but she produced you, so I'm doubtful about her placement in heaven.
There's soo many reasons you're the most disliked monster online, you're heart will stop if you keep getting angry at me!

I'm not angry at you. You're a buffoon, ffs. You have nothing of substance that would make me angry. Half the time, I don't know what language you think you're posting in.

I wonder if you're a Ugandan posting as a Scot, you Idi Amin mothersnatcher...Last King of Scotland.

Lamest shite ever, all you ever do is whine and complain, why are you somewhere that causes you soo much distress? You tell me I'm one of the good guys here then come out with that shit as if I forgot? Evidently clear that I'm of a much higher IQ than you, bankrupt twice! Inspiring! You know what you're doing with the mother shit, it's defo not you angry though, nope!

You'll die a bitter, lonely old witch and that's sad but wtf can I do but watch you seethe until the mommy reference is nearly out and there it is! Flynn hates you, all yer so-called pals talk about you except me, I'm the good guy remember, you said it, the only thing you got right because it's the only truth you've told... Here's to your heart and how it works harder than you ever have but you cannot control that or you'd have gone many years ago...
Rec..best I can do now sadly...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

eiZ4IYM.jpg

I read et LOL .... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA he burped in yer pasty face :LOL3:
Did he? WOW!!! AMAZING!!! He can't stand you so wtf you care? He's fuckin shook!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

What do you mean? I've always liked you, I'm not wanting bullshit from you! Just the truth are you seriously going to leave a board that banned ANYONE because of basic rules and close to 50 warnings? It's his own fault, I had fuck all to do with it and ALWAYS HELPED THE FUCK AND I'M THE BADDIE??? HIS OWN FAULT, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE RULES, I SAVED HIS ASS MANY TIMES BUT BF HASN'T DONE ANYTHING, IT'S ON HIM BRO!! A GUY THAT TURNED ON ME WHEN I WASN'T EVEN ON?? WTF ELSE COULD BE DONE??? I EVEN ASKED BF YESTERDAY BUT NOPE ITS FINAL, HE'S NOT WELCOME HERE...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
THINK ABOUT IT BRO? cock and what he called sea CONSTANTLY, EVERYDAY HE gets TOLD TO STOP HE STOPS FOR A DAY THEN AWAY AGAIN! What would you do?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

eiZ4IYM.jpg

Did he? WOW!!! AMAZING!!! He can't stand you so wtf you care? He's fuckin shook!!

oh noes the cocktoliogist dislikes me AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA did you crouch down and he whispered that into yer emo ear ??

how come your so stoopit you dont see ?? you poasst so many werdz and he burps and makes you look like a fucking idiot LOL and you don even know et LOLOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

eiZ4IYM.jpg

oh noes the cocktoliogist dislikes me AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA did you crouch down and he whispered that into yer emo ear ??

how come your so stoopit you dont see ?? you poasst so many werdz and he burps and makes you look like a fucking idiot LOL and you don even know et LOLOL
not even reading it fuck off dirt

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

You can do whatever you want.

Biggie is a shit poster who at one time wasn’t a shit poster.

He was better off stealing my shit.

BF says he’s fucking gone, so be it. Nobody here is running around wondering where the next batch of “hez suxors teh cockz “ is gonna come from. This is about making this forum better. If your not part of the solution, your part of the fucking problem.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

What do you mean? I've always liked you, I'm not wanting bullshit from you! Just the truth are you seriously going to leave a board that banned ANYONE because of basic rules and close to 50 warnings? It's his own fault, I had fuck all to do with it and ALWAYS HELPED THE FUCK AND I'M THE BADDIE??? HIS OWN FAULT, NOBODY IS ABOVE THE RULES, I SAVED HIS ASS MANY TIMES BUT BF HASN'T DONE ANYTHING, IT'S ON HIM BRO!! A GUY THAT TURNED ON ME WHEN I WASN'T EVEN ON?? WTF ELSE COULD BE DONE??? I EVEN ASKED BF YESTERDAY BUT NOPE ITS FINAL, HE'S NOT WELCOME HERE...
No I would never leave any board. But I can't rec your poasts any more for some reason!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No I would never leave any board. But I can't rec your poasts any more for some reason!
Oh, right... were you neg bombing? I dot think you have or do at all???

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

No I read all teh poasts before evaluating them.

They were terrible.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I cant see anything wrong,?? BF will fix it fuck knows bro... Thanks for understanding the situation... No cunt is having fun at the moment lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

eiZ4IYM.jpg

**BURRRRPppp !!

was there something you were wanting to say ?? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

fucking idiot LOLOLOLOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

No I read all teh poasts before evaluating them.

They were terrible.
Who's??? did something happen?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I cant see anything wrong,?? BF will fix it fuck knows bro... Thanks for understanding the situation... No cunt is having fun at the moment lol
Rec...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Rec...

sMELLY TURK
THEY TOOK THEM AWAY BECAUSE YOU CRIES WITH THEM TOO MUCH HA HA

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

eiZ4IYM.jpg

**BURRRRPppp !!

fucking idiot LOLOLOLOL
Gonna buy you a monkey bar and some grass n shit, you dirty beast

X

xXx
Site Supporter

eiZ4IYM.jpg

**BURRRRPppp !!

fucking idiot LOLOLOLOL
Gonna buy you a monkey bar and some grass n shit, you dirty beast

Gonna buy you some self respect :LOL3:

*** BURPPpppp

LOL

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Sad huh. I bet the owner is walking on eggshells now. Every little thing you do will be reported

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Sad huh. I bet the owner is walking on eggshells now. Every little thing you do will be reported
ReCx2