The LSD Thread

Holliday

Banned
Banned
A while back, Mystery Gang frontman @Fred Jones had suggested a thread about LSD
I feel that here, with the current lineup of posters, such a thread has real potential.
In addition to Fred we have aboard @Admin. , a Ken Kesey / Neal Cassady aficionado
and @Seamajor who reports he has at least one hit remaining of Nick Sand acid.

Go for it, guys.
and everyone else jump in with your own thoughts (okay that's a stretch)
and experiences (about acid - not the homo stuff).

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
LSD is really good for dancing on public bar countertops and then sliding across on one’s stomach, knocking drinks over & clapping your hands and feet together impersonating a high-and-dry stranded seal...when the barman decides to put you off-tap! Cost me a 2year ban, but the trip was sensational.
:whistling:

Admin.

no yuo
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LSD is really good for dancing on public bar countertops and then sliding across on one’s stomach, knocking drinks over & clapping your hands and feet together impersonating a high-and-dry stranded seal...when the barman decides to put you off-tap! Cost me a 2year ban, but the trip was sensational.
:whistling:
ba2c67fcf810ea6aada3c967368440bd.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ive only recently started researching into tek and how it's done for big yields, I must thank @Mr. 5050
I'll be sure to post my upcoming experiences here...
Anyhow the last time I was tripping was when I took snowball ecstasy tabs, I was expecting the rattling jaw and feeling of intense love associated with MDMA but what I got was something mental instead... I was tripping for THREE days, not a good one either I always had company that wouldn't leave me alone, voices and laughter constantly... I thought my grandmother of all people was trying to poison me, she had red eyes whenever I looked at her even on day three! Never again I swore to myself until the next weekend when I got real E's again... I always associated LSD with laughter and tracers before that fateful long weekend... Shrooms are a joy though

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ive only recently started researching into tek and how it's done for big yields, I must thank @Mr. 5050
Anyhow the last time I was tripping was when I took snowball ecstasy tabs, I was expecting the rattling jaw and feeling of intense love associated with MDMA but what I got was something mental instead... I was tripping for THREE days, not a good one either I always had company that wouldn't leave me alone, voices and laughter constantly... I thought my grandmother of all people was trying to poison me, she had red eyes whenever I looked at her even on day three! Never again I swore to myself until the next weekend when I got real E's again... I always associated LSD with laughter and tracers before that fateful long weekend... Shrooms are a joy though

I did 4.3g, steeped in lemon juice for 15mins, tonight... Holy shit... Blown away... Would recommend lol...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I did 4.3g, steeped in lemon juice for 15mins, tonight... Holy shit... Blown away... Would recommend lol...
That's nearly heroic! lol

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Very different using lemon juice... I'm a mess... :LOL2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I take it you swallowed everything? Is there a reason for the "lemon juice"?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I take it you swallowed everything? Is there a reason for the "lemon juice"?
It shortens the buzz by an hour but intensifies it... Batcountry... I wanted a few visuals and a nice buzz but was taken away to elsewhere for a while there....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its the Citrus Mr. 5050. Back in the day, we simply chugged orange juice during initial dosage lol.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I remember drinking grapefruit juice the last time I tripped. I don't remember the reason behind it but I remember that trip. A casual friend decided he was going to do acid that night. I had no desire for it but I couldn't let him do it by himself, so off we went.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
That first time I did LSD and dragons were coming out of the ceiling. LOL

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That first time I did LSD and dragons were coming out of the ceiling. LOL
I never see things like that when I trip... Just visual distortions, or if I take a fat dose I drift off into a dreamlike state like last night... Everything becomes a mix of patterns, colour and real objects morph and distort... Flat surfaces 'breathe', the curtains blow in a wind that's not there and I get multiple colours around the edge of my vision...

When I was a kid, I used butane gas a lot... A friend and myself went on a mad one with it and after 2 weeks, I started remembering blackouts... Then I started remembering hallucinations but nothing like above, more like being dropped on a movie set... After a while I began experiencing those trips while they were happening instead of later on... Always starts with frosty white looking patches on white washed walls... Most people get that...

One of my fav memories was sitting on a park bench and watching a gigantic demon looking catapiller rise up from the horizon and going up into the clouds... If it was real, it would have been as tall as the atmosphere and took up 20% of the horizon... I just sat there wide mouthed convinced it was the devil... Never lost my shit though, just appreciated the experience... Never had what I would consider a bad trip, even if it was a dark one...