Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Fuckin White People! :LOL1:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

If I could give you 10 laughing emojis I would! Funniest thing I've seen all week!!! (swipe!) :LMAO2::ROFL::LOL1::LOL2::ROFL3::LMAO:
I was laughing so hard last night lolol, for at least 5 minutes lol. I told my son to come check it out, he said "nigga Im in bed" lol, his loss.
The original has music to it...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

If I could give you 10 laughing emojis I would! Funniest thing I've seen all week!!! (swipe!) :LMAO2::ROFL::LOL1::LOL2::ROFL3::LMAO:
I was laughing so hard last night lolol, for at least 5 minutes lol. I told my son to come check it out, he said "nigga Im in bed" lol, his loss.
Are you just trying to get me to laugh at this again lol, cause you have quoted it twice with no reply lol. Or are you smoking what Im smoking :Grin3:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The original has music to it...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I'll check it out at home later lol.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Are you just trying to get me to laugh at this again lol, cause you have quoted it twice with no reply lol. Or are you smoking what Im smoking :Grin3:
Lol dunno, my pic didn’t work, and yeah I’m confusedley stoned.

Top Bottom