The Politically Incorrect Thread.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hate is a waist of time and energy. Your life will change when you cut hate out of your life.
I said before, stop being a hypocrite, your the one who hates Irish travellers and then pulls other people up for hatred, stop being fucking ridiculous...
yeah. What’s your feelings regarding Travelers? Like em better then Blacks or Arabs? Judging by the pic you just posted. Looks like you hate everyone

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Hate is a waist of time and energy. Your life will change when you cut hate out of your life.
I said before, stop being a hypocrite, your the one who hates Irish travellers and then pulls other people up for hatred, stop being fucking ridiculous...
yeah. What’s your feelings regarding Travelers? Like em better then Blacks or Arabs? Judging by the pic you just posted. Looks like you hate everyone
suck it up, buttercup

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Morning Jeannie. Who do you hate?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
For starters she hates men with little dicks cause her pussy is so out of shape from all the black cock she loves so much -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
For starters she hates men with little dicks cause her pussy is so out of shape from all the black cock she loves so much -
lol this broken down old goat cant get over me making fun of his wee dead dickie
Yeah, I certainly can’t brag about mine. its functional, just Incase I get to use it.
lol neither can the asians but they seem 2 get by

no girly action there? cmon

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So it sounds like Asians aren’t your favorites?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What’s my feeling regarding travellers ? My parents was pikeys...

rigor79

can god create a stone, he can't lift himself.
What’s my feeling regarding travellers ? My parents was pikeys...
pick up your life and death and go for justice and point at random black targets .. niggers are merely target practice all ove the world, who chased snego off?

rigor79

i know .. just fuckin upset and i don't even hate africans .. but what they did is unforgiving.
What did they do? Did they round themselves up and agree to be brought to the Americas to be slaves, and forever be discriminated against? Im pretty sure they would have been content to stay where they came from. why are you upset? You’re a young dude.
no i am espionage world and want to step out.. lost much and some russian beauty too and money abt anwar and bin laden, now they want mostafa d. as said on fbi said and ayman since i was on their list of recruiting, apparently squiddy jones has been a punk with some blone molly, filthy afro whore squiddy jones is .. i hope africa burns all over, cos loss i wont take before i go odd abt those pple and so it shall be .. don't cheat or lie to me cos i will fuck you up even your family and if snego not back and not hanest involving squiddy is leaks all over untill she's apprantly losss off that abuser if he is, anyways joking me left me leaking to harass africa LOL ASSHATS .. hurt me once and i'll hurt 500 times in return like a true nazi ... rip me once and i will come and fuck up your mother, father and kids .. seen snego before i fuck up?

rigor79

and i hate people, always did .. be happy to be on my side .. cos i can kill and i may ...