The Politically Incorrect Thread.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
6b2.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My racism isn't against skin color, but mainly culture.. Niggers and Muslims.... I have GOOD friends that are Indian.. and are the nicest people I think I've ever known in my lifetime.. Also, Hispanics, which I have in my family.... I guess I've NEVER KNOWN a nigger not to be on the take somehow.. Even bosses I've had.. wouldn't show up for work and get away with it...I have many, many stories that involve niggers on the take or involved in crime that relate to me. Maybe if I meet, JUST ONE, that isn't a filthy fucking cheat.. I will change my mind, but until then.. I don't want anything to do with them.. :D

Oh I get it. I'm from the same areas as you.

Isnt it horrific that the worst of the impoverished under belly are the ones being held up and glorified while the regular, good people have ZERO advocacy or voice? The ones whose businesses and communities are destroyed and their children shot?

So we all fight for Tic Tocs ability to shoot at an officer during a crack or trafficking bust?

The mainstream "black culture" glorifies violence, gangs, selling drugs and raping women and dumping children.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They neglected to include RUth Bader Ginsber on the Goblin chart

THat's a goblin looking hook nose jew if I ever saw one

may she rot in hell

14xp-ginsburg-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

I swear that bitch is George Burns in drag.

iu

The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are the illuminati/cabal.

And likely kept going by unbound fallen angel's that people will believe to be aliens.

You know conspiracies about them go all the back to the Titanic? Creepy, interesting shit.

Really we should kill them.....but everyone is too busy hating the Mango Mussolini.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

may she rot in hell

iu

And likely kept going by unbound fallen angel's that people will believe to be aliens.

You know conspiracies about them go all the back to the Titanic? Creepy, interesting shit.

Really we should kill them.....but everyone is too busy hating the Mango Mussolini.

I always thought the Rothschilds were at the top of the pyramid, but I've recently read theories about there being other families higher up in the hierachy who have managed to stay out of the spotlight.

It makes sense, because in the age of the internet, every man and his dog knows about the Rothschild banking dynasty and these people hate exposure.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

may she rot in hell

iu

I always thought the Rothschilds were at the top of the pyramid, but I've recently read theories about there being other families higher up in the hierachy who have managed to stay out of the spotlight.

It makes sense, because in the age of the internet, every man and his dog knows about the Rothschild banking dynasty and these people hate exposure.

It's not humans.

It's the gotdamn anunnaki.

Hilter knew. He was a fucking madman. His entire thing revolved around them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

may she rot in hell

iu

It's not humans.

You believe the reptillian shape-shifter theories? Those claims are a little, ummm 'rich' for my blood. :LOL1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

may she rot in hell

iu

It's not humans.

You believe the reptillian shape-shifter theories? Those claims are a little, ummm 'rich' for my blood. :LOL1:

Noooooooooo

No.

No no no lol.

Those are just conspiracies. They are not reptiles.

We will talk lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Less than 1000 of the volunteers are like that. There are currently 500,000+ in service. The reality is Ukraine is not in a position to turn away willing fighters