The Politically Incorrect Thread.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I had a dream during the trial. It was Nicole, saying, "He's going to get away with it." That is all.

but.. but... what about all her white privilege?

I wouldn’t consider her white privileged. She was a woman and therefor a minority. White privilege is held exclusively for white men aka “The Man.”

She does have Pro Hoe tendencies tho... that’s what I refer to the women who hunt pro athletes as LoL
wait... women are minorities now? all women? Despite outnumbering men in this country by nearly a full percentage point?

Oh dear, I really need to keep up with my whats what and who's who memos

when do they come out?

we were considered chattel up until about a hundred years ago... and we barely got the right to vote right before the blacks in this country lol

yes.... wimmens are minorities, Big lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I had a dream during the trial. It was Nicole, saying, "He's going to get away with it." That is all.

I wouldn’t consider her white privileged. She was a woman and therefor a minority. White privilege is held exclusively for white men aka “The Man.”

She does have Pro Hoe tendencies tho... that’s what I refer to the women who hunt pro athletes as LoL
wait... women are minorities now? all women? Despite outnumbering men in this country by nearly a full percentage point?

when do they come out?

we were considered chattel up until about a hundred years ago... and we barely got the right to vote right before the blacks in this country lol

So what is the criteria one uses to indetify one of these white males with natural privilege

is there an over the counter kit one can pick up at cvs or must we simply wing it

what about pale white transsexuals?Do they retain or lose the white priv card when they decide to follow through on their delusions of womanhood?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This was one hell of a drama.
I am still convinced he had help -------- HIS SON

I was in Los Angeles when this all went down... and many Angelinos agree with you that the son was involved. I worked on Wilshire and Bundy for years and my legal mentor was questioned by police since he drove down that street the night of her murder and saw the neighbor walking their dog who found her Akita.

But OJ had been stalking Nicole for quite sometime since she had been involved with a man and also had younger men hanging around. She caught him watching her have sex with her boyfriend through her bedroom window weeks before this happened. OJ was a celebrity and friends with the policedonated $$$ to their causes... she didn’t stand a chance.

Stabbings are a crime of passion. Her chest was mush from being stabbed so many times. Her head had been almost completely decapitated and was only hanging on by the spinal cord. So sad *tears*

I also lived in LA and worked very close to his house and had friends who lived directly across from her condo. Used to go to the restaurant she ate in that night. It was insane. I had a dream during the trial. It was Nicole, saying, "He's going to get away with it." That is all.

I really didn't need to see the pics in this thread, though. Horrifying.

curious
does your high intellect make it tough to not look at things ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's really sad that people cant just be individuals in the present. Identity politics are really destructive.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's really sad that people cant just be individuals in the present. Identity politics are really destructive.

I think they can, it's the weak with their labels for everything, my guess is the labels provide comfort

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think they can, it's the weak with their labels for everything, my guess is the labels provide comfort

Those labels get used to fostered hatred and to degrade others, though.

And it keeps the division strong.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

when do they come out?

So what is the criteria one uses to indetify one of these white males with natural privilege

is there an over the counter kit one can pick up at cvs or must we simply wing it

what about pale white transsexuals?Do they retain or lose the white priv card when they decide to follow through on their delusions of womanhood?

Let’s be clear, there is nothing natural about this sort of privilege... it’s the white men in charge making sure that the game is weighted to their advantage. Looking out for one another is a perfect example. Preventing qualified minority applicants from obtaining positions over less privileged whites is another example.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

while we are discussing labels... perhaps we should discuss all of the racial slurs against minorities

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

when do they come out?

Let’s be clear, there is nothing natural about this sort of privilege... it’s the white men in charge making sure that the game is weighted to their advantage. Looking out for one another is a perfect example. Preventing qualified minority applicants from obtaining positions over less privileged whites is another example.
okay.. so white male evil. Got it

Question tho:

do you think there's a possibility that once these radical sociopaths who seek to devolve us into Waring tribes based on the immutable characteristics we are born with are done feasting on the carcasses of the privileged white male they might, in the midst of a looming white privileged male famine, turn their attention to the next viable source of sustenance to feed their never ending pits of self loathing and hatred?

The mother of the privileged white male? The once upon a time protected class ""minority"" the white woman?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

when do they come out?

okay.. so white male evil. Got it

Question tho:

do you think there's a possibility that once these radical sociopaths who seek to devolve us into Waring tribes based on the immutable characteristics we are born with are done feasting on the carcasses of the privileged white male they might, in the midst of a looming white privileged male famine, turn their attention to the next viable source of sustenance to feed their never ending pits of self loathing and hatred?

The mother of the privileged white male? The once upon a time protected class ""minority"" the white woman?

how is anyone trying to level the playing field to be more equal/fair attempting to “devolve us into waring tribes” ???

that sounds like some white privilege shit right there... all the blacks in this country want right now is to feel safe walking down the street

why is it that their equality threatens you to this degree?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

when do they come out?

Actually, women got the vote after black men.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
that sounds like some white privilege shit right there... all the blacks in this country want right now is to feel safe walking down the street

and yet, after the BLM riots started MORE black men had violent confrontations with police than ever before.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

and yet, after the BLM riots started MORE black men had violent confrontations with police than ever before.

I had a violent confrontation with the police while holding a poster board that read “Justice for ALL”... and I’m a law abiding citizen.

I’m not saying there isn’t a criminal element deserving of police force... I’m saying that we need to end systematic racism so that every black person in this country isn’t guilty until proven innocent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe we could get somewhere by holding the actual leadership in those areas responsible for creating those conditions.

The fact is, these problems are in democrat ran inner cities.

I dont see how punishing regular innocent Americans with brutality and violence and calling for less policing in high crime areas, and blaming political opposition for problems created by democrats is helpful.

It's just destroying the country.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I had a violent confrontation with the police while holding a poster board that read “Justice for ALL”... and I’m a law abiding citizen.

I’m not saying there isn’t a criminal element deserving of police force... I’m saying that we need to end systematic racism so that every black person in this country isn’t guilty until proven innocent.
Okay. Regrettable. But also predictable.

What if YOU were that police officer dealing with this unabated violence day after day after day? How long would it be before you stopped trying to extrapolate the good from the bad and simply began worrying about your own safety as a paramount priority?

These are human beings who bleed and feel just like you or I. THey are not cyborgs.

Personally, if you were paying me 60,000 a year to put my life on the line I'd light a motherfucker up for sneezing wrong in my general direction. The restraint those police officers have shown is commendable. All things considered.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..and that's coming from a guy who hates cops and has had several hostile run ins with them personally

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay. Regrettable. But also predictable.

What if YOU were that police officer dealing with this unabated violence day after day after day? How long would it be before you stopped trying to extrapolate the good from the bad and simply began worrying about your own safety as a paramount priority?

These are human beings who bleed and feel just like you or I. THey are not cyborgs.

Personally, if you were paying me 60,000 a year to put my life on the line I'd light a motherfucker up for sneezing wrong in my general direction. The restraint those police officers have shown is commendable. All things considered.

What exactly were the police dealing with when all we were asking for was due diligence? They could have come out with a bullhorn and said they were sympathetic to the situation, but that it was simply out of their jurisdiction.

They were overtly empowered by the fascist orange fatass in charge at the time.... who then turned around and threatened to unleash the military into the streets for the first time in this history of this nation AFTER they impeded on our first amendment rights.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What exactly were the police dealing with

oh maybe a little of his

and this

and then some of this

You know, police officers are people with modern comforts like television sets, iphones and internet access. THey don't simply enter cocoons once their beat ends.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump passed first step criminal justice reform and the people voted for a segregationist crime bill author who eulogized a klansman.

Biden literally wrote the bill that caused the problems in criminal justice. And was one of the war on drugs creator.

Christ

And we right back in wars.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..and that's coming from a guy who hates cops and has had several hostile run ins with them personally

you were asking for it tho lol
Indeed.

As were these blm rioters, jacob blake, rashard brooks and the antifa scum who terrorized downtown Seattle for 6 full weeks

Sadly, I even have to include the airforce veteran who stormed the capitol and lost her life in the process.

Difference is: I can accept the consequences of my actions

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

oh maybe a little of his

and this

and then some of this

You know, police officers are people with modern comforts like television sets, iphones and internet access. THey don't simply enter cocoons once their beat ends.

you’re insinuating that I’m backing this while being completely devoid of any recognition as to how we got HERE... as in TODAY

google George Stinney

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

oh maybe a little of his

and this

and then some of this

you’re insinuating that I’m backing this while being completely devoid of any recognition as to how we got HERE... as in TODAY

google George Stinney

Okay. A clear case of racial injustice. THere are plenty of them throughout history.

And for every case of racial injustice resulting in the murder of an innocent black man I can provide you 500 where a black man is killed in some black on black violence event.

Does this justify white kids pouring into impoverished black neighborhoods with bricks, moltov cocktails and lighter fluid intent on burning the community down so that Black grandma's and grandpas now have to travel 20 miles out of the area to get their insulin from the closest Walgreens not affected by the fiasco?

..and don't get me started on the little criminal niggers in those very same neighborhoods who lack the testicular fortitude to do what Malcolm X ( a real civil rights fighter) did? Tell whitey to stay in their own fucking lane.. no no... there were sneakers and cash involved so fuck it, they went along for the ride.

Martin LUther King and Malcolm would be turning in their graves if they had to witness what yall activists did this summer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bus stops and shelters were destroyed as well.

So now those black seniors have no way of getting to the pharmacy or grocery store and the homeless are really hurting.

I have a friend who does outreach work in MN and the devastation is just amazing. Shes been taking elderly to get food and meds. Regular people who live in the rioted areas are traumatized. Like ptsd level traumatized.

While riots were going on regular crime rose from opportunity.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And Dovey you can go fuck yourself you white tr

oh maybe a little of his

and this

and then some of this

google George Stinney

Okay. A clear case of racial injustice. THere are plenty of them throughout history.

And for every case of racial injustice resulting in the murder of an innocent black man I can provide you 500 where a black man is killed in some black on black violence event.

Does this justify white kids pouring into impoverished black neighborhoods with bricks, moltov cocktails and lighter fluid intent on burning the community down so that Black grandma's and grandpas now have to travel 20 miles out of the area to get their insulin from the closest Walgreens not affected by the fiasco?

..and don't get me started on the little criminal niggers in those very same neighborhoods who lack the testicular fortitude to do what Malcolm X ( a real civil rights fighter) did? Tell whitey to stay in their own fucking lane.. no no... there were sneakers and cash involved so fuck it, they went along for the ride.

Martin LUther King and Malcolm would be turning in their graves if they had to witness what yall activists did this summer.

Do not lump what I was out there to do with Antifa taking over and turning this into what it became. I warned you when you were pro Gerorge Zimmerman that this was a dangerous precedent to set... and now here we are...

Malcom was not a peaceful civil rights activist by any means. 250 plus years asking for the same shit and you’re surprised that they finally started fighting back? Seriously?

Would you beat your dog everyday for 10 years and expect him to NOT bite you?

I just don’t understand how you still don’t get it. It’s always been like this. They finally got tired of it and the climate catapulted it into what it became and now you expect someone like me who has been empathetic to their struggle since I was a little girl to side with someone like you who has been inconvenienced by their own bias now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

oh maybe a little of his

and this

and then some of this

google George Stinney

Do not lump what I was out there to do with Antifa taking over and turning this into what it became. I warned you when you were pro Gerorge Zimmerman that this was a dangerous precedent to set... and now here we are...

Malcom was not a peaceful civil rights activist by any means. 250 plus years asking for the same shit and you’re surprised that they finally started fighting back? Seriously?

I just don’t understand how you still don’t get it. It’s always been like this. They finally got tired of it and the climate catapulted it into what it became and now you expect someone like me who has been empathetic to their struggle since I was a little girl to side with someone like you who has been inconvenienced by their own bias now?

George Zimmerman you say?

okay. Tell me exactly how a jury of 12 got it wrong when they got to see evidence of a man getting his face bashed in by an aggressive male who had him pinned to the ground?

what part of that scenario constituted 2nd degree murder?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murd keep me on ignore. I dont give a flying fuck what your stupid backstabbing ass says.

Kinda funny your brainwashed dumb ass flips a script out of nowhere, blocks me with no word as to what the problem is, and then rants to my fucking Cuban friend who came here to escape socailism who supports Trump that I "follow a white supremacist".

And Big have the same stance and he is MUCH meaner than me but you wont dare act that stupid with him.

You are a disgusting fucking person and a coward and I dont give two shits about whatever hateful idiocy you think. You dont like me posting? Dont post here. Simple.

Go back to felating that the convicted sexual assaulter from that debate group on FB who was sending me messages about how my daughters should be raped and dont bother ever addressing me again, you gross fucking cunt.

Thank God I'm white trash and not you. Maybe come back if you ever get that rotting shit drained out of what's left of your brain.

On second thought? Dont.

People are actually wasting their time trying to reason with this person. She wont hear anything you guys have to say, she wont look at anything you show her. It's a complete waste.

Telling me to fuck myself just because I'm posting somewhere I've been posting. Go fuck off. I have not said one word to this bitch and I'm not saying anymore after this.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

oh maybe a little of his

and this

and then some of this

google George Stinney

George Zimmerman you say?

okay. Tell me exactly how a jury of 12 got it wrong when they got to see evidence of a man getting his face bashed in by an aggressive male who had him pinned to the ground?

what part of that scenario constituted 2nd degree murder?

We really need to go over the details again? The police told him to stop the pursuit while he was still in his vehicle tracking Trayvon down with a loaded gun... Zimmerman was an angry and disgruntled resident of an HOA frustrated over a string of burglaries in his neighborhood.

It wasn’t a 12 person jury either. It was a jury of 6 women... 5 of which were educated, rich, upper-class white women who acquitted Zimmerman because they never want to encounter a black person wearing a hoodie walking down the street with a pack of skittles in THEIR neighborhood.

What would you do if you were a black teenager in this country and an aggressive white man who has been following you @ night in his SUV suddenly got out of his car and walked up to you with a loaded gun in his hand?

We will never know what Trayvon actually thought or did that night because he is DEAD and therefor could not testify at his own trial.... so you’re reliant on the testimony of a man who sought vigilante justice and had every reason to lie to get out of this.... and yet everyone who sided with Zimmerman can’t figure out how or why the Floyd riots started and how this isn’t going to end. It’s painful to be screaming STOP!!!! Pump the breaks!!! While you all have your foot on the gas pedal to the floor in a car aimed to go off a cliff.

The inevitable is near and I hope they burn this country to the ground if this is the level of pure ignorance and denial they are still facing in their quest for equality. The most alarming, undeniable fact about racism is how hard people fight to keep it alive.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

while we are discussing labels... perhaps we should discuss all of the racial slurs against minorities

what're you, a stupid nikker ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We really need to go over the details again? The police told him to stop the pursuit while he was still in his vehicle tracking Trayvon down with a loaded gun... Zimmerman was an angry and disgruntled resident of an HOA frustrated over a string of burglaries in his neighborhood.

Yes we do. Primarily because you never provided a shred of competent evidence to support your argument the first time around . And from the looks of this post it appears we'll be traveling down well worn and familiar pathways once again.

But hey, coding is slow this week so let's play.

Zimmerman was disgruntled you say? Okay. Let's say that is so. Safe to assume this portion of your attempt at producing a competent argument is to support the "depraved mind" element in the statute ? Which, by the way, I think would be a good idea to post here since it forms the basis for our dialogue moving forward.

The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual.

Sound about right to you?

Zimmerman was in a depraved, or as the Oxford dictionary puts it "wicked; morally corrupt" state of mind when he shot Travon from a subdued and vulnerable position? Interesting.

But one must ask: If he were truly in a depraved and wicked statement of mind looking to kill someone, anyone, why not just fire his weapon from the inside of his vehicle. Why step out of the truck to question this suspicious person? Isn't that what gang members in LA and Chicago do to one another all the time? I believe the official term is "drive by"

But let's circle back for just a moment. You say that Zimmerman disobeyed the police dispatch as if that has the slightest impact whatsoever on the material facts of this case. It doesn't.

Here's why.

YOU DONT LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU WILLINGLY PLACE YOURSELF IN A HOSTILE SITUATION AGAINST THE ADVICE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Period. End of discussion.

Much the same way a woman does not lose the right to remain free of sexual assault when she dresses overly provocatively in a room full of men.

Do you see how that works?

Truthfully, it wouldn't matter in the slightest if Zimmerman were riding around in that neighborhood with a white hood over his head yelling yehaw nigger nigger nigger out his window the entire night. He became a victim of assault with the potential for great bodily harm the minute Travon hit him and wrestled him to the ground. All the other emotional bullshit you cite? Immaterial. Zimmerman was in a vulnerable position receiving blows to the head at the moment in time he drew his gun and fired the fatal shot. That's self defense. Period. It's entirely inconsequential how or why they got there. The fact of the matter is they were there and Travon was on top of this man pummeling him.

What would you do if you were a black teenager in this country and an aggressive white man who has been following you @ night in his SUV suddenly got out of his car and walked up to you with a loaded gun in his hand?

I would do what any reasonable minded person would do if I saw someone walking up to me with a gun in their hand. I'd call the police. But the fact of the matter is George did not have his gun in his hand when he approached Travon

How do I know this? Common fucking sense. Travon was on the phone with his girlfriend the moment in time ZImmerman approached him. Did Travon tell his girl a man was walking up to him with a loaded gun in his hand? Did he ask her to call the police? No he did not. He decided to act like a punk ass jerk off and paid the ultimate price for it.

I'm truly surprised with you Murdy. THat a person as intelligent as you are would buy into this irresponsible and totally bullshit narrative that somehow "systemic racism" was involved with Zimmerman's acquittal. it was not. The facts of the case are clear and a conviction of 2nd degree murder, in this instance, based on all the evidence which were supplied would tear the concept of "Beyond reasonable doubt" into unrecognizable shreds.

There are plenty of examples of racial bias infecting our justice system. This case is not one of them.