The Politically Incorrect Thread.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's really sad that people cant just be individuals in the present. Identity politics are really destructive.

I think they can, it's the weak with their labels for everything, my guess is the labels provide comfort

while we are discussing labels... perhaps we should discuss all of the racial slurs against minorities

what're you, a stupid nikker ?
Naw, she just bangs em! :LOL2: Her outrage is not unlike efarmer when he started bangin a libed out woman back in the CO days. He went full retard too!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
W3lPUes.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I never understood the need to assimilate or walk on egg shells around black people over something their great great great ancestors endured

I hang out with more black people than anyone here and it won't take me more than 2 seconds to say Al sharpton needs to go fuck himself with a curling iron, Obama was a hypocritical piece of shit and that slave reparations are travesty of justice should any of those topics arise.

I guess I'm just that strong willed and don't give the slightest fuck what anyone thinks of me.

thankfully

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I dunno, I just chalk this one up to slave reparations and move on

Nicole don't mean shit to me. Neither does her hooked nose jew boyfriend

just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

just sayin

It's a good example of how the problems in the country are far more about class than about race.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

It's a good example of how the problems in the country are far more about class than about race.
True.

In other news: I think I may have stumbled upon Jewmajor's no no button :LMAO2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never understood the need to assimilate or walk on egg shells around black people over something their great great great ancestors endured

I hang out with more black people than anyone here and it won't take me more than 2 seconds to say Al sharpton needs to go fuck himself with a curling iron, Obama was a hypocritical piece of shit and that slave reparations are travesty of justice should any of those topics arise.

I guess I'm just that strong willed and don't give the slightest fuck what anyone thinks of me.

thankfully
The problem with a lot of whites is they dont feel any self worth unless they're singin the blues over their evil whiteness. Poor gas lit fuckers!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin

Do you hate hooked nose Jews too Dovey?
Are you a hooked nose Jew Pedomajor?

Is that why you are pissing your pants right now?

Hardly. Counting my scheckles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

thankfully
The problem with a lot of whites is they dont feel any self worth unless they're singin the blues over their evil whiteness. Poor gas lit fuckers!
I don't subscribe to any type of mob mentality inspired bullshit.

When they are done with whatever made up enemy they are fighting at the moment they always come looking for you when they are done

happens every time

And mind you; I am not white.

Light skin yes, but not your average whitey by their definition

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

Do you hate hooked nose Jews too Dovey?
Are you a hooked nose Jew Pedomajor?

Is that why you are pissing your pants right now?

Hardly. Counting my scheckles
So you are a hooked nose jew

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was never racist until Obama became Pres. The fact is, niggers have every opportunity in this country to make it and yet most play victim and blame whitey for their own circumstances.. It disgust me. How about, looking at your own culture and fixing that first instead ALWAYS blaming white people.. There is NO systemic racism in America.. and the more they push that agenda, The more racist I become. so? That's that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was never racist until Obama became Pres. The fact is, niggers have every opportunity in this country to make it and yet most play victim and blame whitey for their own circumstances.. It disgust me. How about, looking at your own culture and fixing that first instead ALWAYS blaming white people.. There is NO systemic racism in America.. and the more they push that agenda, The more racist I become. so? That's that.
It's sad, because right around 2008 this country was really beginning to unify. Of course you had your isolated instances of racism. That occurred on BOTH sides of the spectrum. But never like what you have now. For crying out loud these assholes would have you believe black people are hanging from trees when you travel 5 or more miles outside of urban areas of the country.

Meanwhile, in some your most conservative states black and white people are living harmoniously breeding interracially and living a morally upright life

Then you have democrat controlled areas of the country where black men are dying in droves.

Game of misdirection anyone?

yeah

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You live in Boogie Town, though. Even black people in Boogie Town hate black people.

The biggest racist I ever met was my heroin dealer, "Negro Netti". If he isnt in prison again, you can find him around McNickles throwing pissy snowballs at black crack heads.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You live in Boogie Town, though. Even black people in Boogie Town hate black people.
where's boogie town?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I look at what this country has fallen into.. Using the race card to gain power- pushed by the Dems.. How about, you live your life the best you can.. work hard to fulfill your goals in life.. and I'll do the same?. That is equality. THERE IS EVERY OPPORTUNITY and THEN SOME (affirmative action) for minorities to make it in the US.. My ex was an engineer for Ford Mo Co. He was top in his class..had patents under his belt and many accomplishments. When he went looking for a job after we got out of the service.. He was hired in at Ford. His boss told him that he was LUCKY to get the job because they hired minorities first. He would come and tell me how the blacks he worked with would not return from lunch, but stay out and use the company vehicle to go galavanting around for the afternoon... It's this kind of BS, that infuriates me.. My ex grew up POOR.. I mean, to where his teachers would bring him shoes and clothing to school because he didn't have anything. He worked hard to crawl out of that life and then to be considered "lucky" to get a job with his credentials.. blows my mind..:(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

where's boogie town?

Careful. Legend has it....just watching this will lower your credit score.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My racism isn't against skin color, but mainly culture.. Niggers and Muslims.... I have GOOD friends that are Indian.. and are the nicest people I think I've ever known in my lifetime.. Also, Hispanics, which I have in my family.... I guess I've NEVER KNOWN a nigger not to be on the take somehow.. Even bosses I've had.. wouldn't show up for work and get away with it...I have many, many stories that involve niggers on the take or involved in crime that relate to me. Maybe if I meet, JUST ONE, that isn't a filthy fucking cheat.. I will change my mind, but until then.. I don't want anything to do with them.. :D