The Politically Incorrect Thread.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hate is a waist of time and energy. Your life will change when you cut hate out of your life.

I said before, stop being a hypocrite, your the one who hates Irish travellers and then pulls other people up for hatred, stop being fucking ridiculous...

yeah. What’s your feelings regarding Travelers? Like em better then Blacks or Arabs? Judging by the pic you just posted. Looks like you hate everyone

What’s my feeling regarding travellers ? My parents was pikeys...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Hate is a waist of time and energy. Your life will change when you cut hate out of your life.

I said before, stop being a hypocrite, your the one who hates Irish travellers and then pulls other people up for hatred, stop being fucking ridiculous...

yeah. What’s your feelings regarding Travelers? Like em better then Blacks or Arabs? Judging by the pic you just posted. Looks like you hate everyone

What’s my feeling regarding travellers ? My parents was pikeys...
pick up your life and death and go for justice and point at random black targets .. niggers are merely target practice all ove the world, who chased snego off?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
image.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

My son and his gf walked in when I saw this, we all laughed and laughed :LMAO:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
i know .. just fuckin upset and i don't even hate africans .. but what they did is unforgiving.

What did they do? Did they round themselves up and agree to be brought to the Americas to be slaves, and forever be discriminated against? Im pretty sure they would have been content to stay where they came from. why are you upset? You’re a young dude.
no i am espionage world and want to step out.. lost much and some russian beauty too and money abt anwar and bin laden, now they want mostafa d. as said on fbi said and ayman since i was on their list of recruiting, apparently squiddy jones has been a punk with some blone molly, filthy afro whore squiddy jones is .. i hope africa burns all over, cos loss i wont take before i go odd abt those pple and so it shall be .. don't cheat or lie to me cos i will fuck you up even your family and if snego not back and not hanest involving squiddy is leaks all over untill she's apprantly losss off that abuser if he is, anyways joking me left me leaking to harass africa LOL ASSHATS .. hurt me once and i'll hurt 500 times in return like a true nazi ... rip me once and i will come and fuck up your mother, father and kids .. seen snego before i fuck up?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

OMG!!! That was the most I laughed in over a month! THANK YOU MR WHIPPLE!!! lololol

My favorite part was where he said his mom might be Hillary, then showed the Hillary barking clip, I totally lost it at that point hahahahaha :LMAO::LMAO2:

I hope you dont mind me sharing this!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is kinda funny. Regarding Yellow Dog Democrats. I can’t lie. I’m one. It is stupid to believe we all think the same Tho. We don’t. Tunnel vision is what keeps us divided.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Boy O boy old ladies are wacist

:LMAO: :LMAO: Ha ha miserable old twat !!