If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The missing link - - - - - - -

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can some one translate that shit ???

I can't. And he looks skinny as fuck, like he barely did a day of work in his life. I've always been skinny, I'm old and weak but I still look better than that guy.

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There sure were a lot of black people in the store yesterday for Father's Day. Given that, I'm surprised I didn't see a lot of Puerto Ricans. They tend to be more family-oriented. Maybe they have their own Father's Day celebration.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Did it ever dawn on you that they were looking for there daddy - - - - -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Father's Day observations:

- A young teenage girl, might've only been 12, asked if we had steaks. Yes and I pointed at the beef section. She looked at me like I was an alien. And I'm pretty sure she was somewhat illiterate and couldn't read the signs and product labels. The scenario in my head said that she had a phone and was videoing and talking. Those thin cut ribeyes sat there all day from the previous day. All of a sudden, they were gone. In my imagination: 'You grab them steaks, girrrll. Grab doze steaks and run!'

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did it ever dawn on you that they were looking for there daddy - - - - -
No, that would be the black community. Unless they intermixed. The same goes for fat and sloppy white trash women with shitty tattoos.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA DickTAKERS !!

tHat's as low as a rattle snakes ballsack yell yoo wuT ..