The Politically Incorrect Thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And he HURT her SO bad .. the hate is so personal BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA NIkker broke the ole' bats heart ,,,been sayin' that for years :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is sewagemajor talking about his sexual lust for children in this thread too?

Holy FUCK bro take your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! tendencies and beat it I assure you this isn't the place for it . no matter how much you bring the subject up it won't be normal perhaps you'd be better off somewhere else .

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Must have hit a little too close to home for the comfort of some :ROFL:
Nah man, we went through this shit for ages on theYNC and all it done was leave a sour taste in everyones mouth... I’m sure the odd joke regarding that topic would go relatively unnoticed but we don’t like that shit here... I can’t even post boobs on SG

• Agree!
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Huck%2BFinn%2B-%2BLook%2Binto%2BYour%2BHeart.%2BI%2BBeg%2BYou.%2BLook%2Binto%2BYour%2BHeart%252C%2BYou%2BLittle%2BCracker.jpg

a dollar to a dime you’re married to one.

Hope your not suggesting I ever let a baboon touch me, there’s never been nothing wrong with my self esteem so why would I lower myself and take second or third best ? Why on earth would I have ever wanted to give birth to a fucking monkey ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha ha fucking lying ole waffle, a nikker ripped you so bad it's SOOOO OBVIOUS :LMAO: :LMAO:

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter