The Politically Incorrect Thread.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
vWtxAqz.jpg
Why not give it to them?
Yay let’s all go back to the 12th century...
This is purely commercial driven. If there is a demand, why not provide it to them?
Nobody will force you to eat their food. Same for vegetarians...
They can eat shit for all I care...
Well.... if they are willing to buy it...

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yay let’s all go back to the 12th century...
This is purely commercial driven. If there is a demand, why not provide it to them?
Nobody will force you to eat their food. Same for vegetarians...
They can eat shit for all I care...
Well.... if they are willing to buy it...
Just tell them Mohammed ate shit once a day, watch them all clamber to the sewers...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
excuse moi? dutch, moi?
whew pfff i'd been dead than .. i think i am a bit smarter there than a cheese egghead .. yeah typically dutch .. isis as victor in holland we know that, like your fresh rob bertholee and his pepijn and fabio trying to burn up australia and usa .. glad icc and cia knows abt their corruption over info, don't ask me..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
excuse moi? dutch, moi?
whew pfff i'd been dead than .. i think i am a bit smarter there than a cheese egghead .. yeah typically dutch .. isis as victor in holland we know that, like your fresh rob bertholee and his pepijn and fabio trying to burn up australia and usa .. glad icc and cia knows abt their corruption over info, don't ask me..
Do you know that I hardlty ever read your message 'till the end? Too much.... just too much!

Bla bla bla... I love Holland... bla bla bla....

But it's "the Netherlands"! So wrong.. why? Why?!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
excuse moi? dutch, moi?
Do you know that I hardlty ever read your message 'till the end? Too much.... just too much!

Bla bla bla... I love Holland... bla bla bla....

But it's "the Netherlands"! So wrong.. why? Why?!
keep-calm-and-smell-my-fart-8.png