Site Supporter
Screen-Shot-2019-02-08-at-9.35.02-AM.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuckin White People! :LOL1:
7pCXL63.gif

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

If I could give you 10 laughing emojis I would! Funniest thing I've seen all week!!! (swipe!) :LMAO2::ROFL::LOL1::LOL2::ROFL3::LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
7pCXL63.gif

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

If I could give you 10 laughing emojis I would! Funniest thing I've seen all week!!! (swipe!) :LMAO2::ROFL::LOL1::LOL2::ROFL3::LMAO:

I was laughing so hard last night lolol, for at least 5 minutes lol. I told my son to come check it out, he said "nigga Im in bed" lol, his loss.
The original has music to it...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
7pCXL63.gif

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I was laughing so hard last night lolol, for at least 5 minutes lol. I told my son to come check it out, he said "nigga Im in bed" lol, his loss.

Are you just trying to get me to laugh at this again lol, cause you have quoted it twice with no reply lol. Or are you smoking what Im smoking :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
7pCXL63.gif

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The original has music to it...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I'll check it out at home later lol.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
7pCXL63.gif

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Are you just trying to get me to laugh at this again lol, cause you have quoted it twice with no reply lol. Or are you smoking what Im smoking :Grin3:

Lol dunno, my pic didn’t work, and yeah I’m confusedley stoned.