Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
2288832-8d25019db9e688087624466c63c7dc05.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Attention!

Cuntasaurus LOVES the word CUNT btw. That is all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve been sharpening my butterfly swords again. I find the honing of their sharp edges to be soothingly gratifying. I feel so confident that I am extremely proficient in swordsmanship. Not many people can say that. You bastards should be honoured with my membership here at Bastard Factory; for you are in the presence of excellence.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
dave-lambert-sybian-inventor-obit.jpg

CUSTOMIZE YOUR SYBIAN ORGASM
Select From a Wide Variety of Cover Colors and Attachments

“This letter is long overdue… Our Sybian arrived December 24. I set it up in our bedroom and waited for her to see it. Her response was, ‘Oh, my god’! After showing her the mechanics and reading the instructions with her, I left her alone to experiment (I think this is important).
REAL USER TESTIMONIALLove My Sybian

The Sybian provides the ultimate, transcendent, full-bodied orgasm. No other device compares to the degree of sexual excitation that the Sybian can offer. It elevates female pleasure beyond all concievable pinnacles and resides at the core of our orgasm-training program
SEXPERT RECOMMENDED~ Melissa Jones, PhD Executive Director, Sexology Institute

“Having been with her before and after using the SYBIAN, you can’t even compare the two, we had such a healthy sex life and now it’s gone to incredible heights. It’s made sex more enjoyable now, because of the way my body responds.”
~Rick and ShannonBefore & After

“This letter is long overdue… Our Sybian arrived December 24. I set it up in our bedroom and waited for her to see it. Her response was, ‘Oh, my god’! After showing her the mechanics and reading the instructions with her, I left her alone to experiment (I think this is important).
Love My Sybian

“Hi, I just had to write and tell you how pleased both my wife and I are with our Sybian. Trust me, my wife wanted no part of that new toy when she first saw the Sybian. It took me two weeks to persuade her to just try it and give it a chance. Well, she doesn’t want to send it back now. She used it again last night and has been in a great mood all day today. Thanks for a great machine.”
~Dan from VirginiaA Virginia Keeper!!

ORDER YOUR CUSTOM SYBIAN NOW!