Fat Fucktard Posting 500 Shit Post A Day Here Says What?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Do I really need to go TBC and bring back what I assume would be multitudes of your posts calling Lily fat and basically trashing her because if I do it, it will prove how much of a e-stalker you really are.

What you assume? So you haven't been to look at this alleged "stalking" I've supposedly been doing? No doubt you just took the pig's word for it.

Nice self-P4WNAGE, dumb ass. :LOL3:

I've barely mentioned her on there. It's the BC regs she's been fighting with for the most part.

No doubt that if I did take a woeful trip over to TBC that I'd find a plethora of your moronic posts commenting on Lily this and Lily that. No doubt that I wouldn't have to take anyone's word for it.

Let's make a bet. I bet if I find more posts from you there concerning Lily vs my posts there concerning Dove, you post a picture of your so called English dental work.

I have to assume you'll run away from this as well as you're a bonafide coward.

I know better than to make a bet with you over anything, because you're about as trustworthy as a Liberian second hand car salesman.

Heck, you still haven't proved your gender ffs.

You obviously hold the porkster in high esteem, if you're willing to take her word over something and use it in an argument, without even corroborating it first.

More fool you is all I can say.... go over there and take a look, if you think I post on BC to stalk your fat, salad-dodging, e-friend, then you're sorely mistaken.

That's your way of getting out a bet you'll surely lose you fucking tard. Go to TBC and see how many posts I have regarding Dove and then count how many you have mentioning Lily if you can count that fucking high you cowardly pussy.

Heck, do I really need to post your pm to me regarding my gender? I'm sure people would get a good laugh at the fact that you're contradicting yourself once again. Give me your permission and I'll post what you pm'd me in regard to my "gender" you simple minded fuckwit. Believe me, you'll be the one embarrassed. So. Do I have your permission?

I obviously hold integrity in high esteem which is why you get to be clotheslined by me when you talk your dumbass into a corner openly changing up your stories on the fly. You have no integrity and you're a fucking moronic dipshit to boot. You're not funny nor are you smart. You have no redeeming qualities except that you think that what you do and what I do are the same in regard to some forum members. You're a tried and true disturbed individual.

Your posts speak louder than your weak mewling. You have multitudes of posts bashing Lily and I have less posts than you dragging that drug addict Dove. You are either blind or delusional if you don't think what you are doing isn't stalking you belly crawling bitch.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do I really need to go TBC and bring back what I assume would be multitudes of your posts calling Lily fat and basically trashing her because if I do it, it will prove how much of a e-stalker you really are.

What you assume? So you haven't been to look at this alleged "stalking" I've supposedly been doing? No doubt you just took the pig's word for it.

I've barely mentioned her on there. It's the BC regs she's been fighting with for the most part.

No doubt that if I did take a woeful trip over to TBC that I'd find a plethora of your moronic posts commenting on Lily this and Lily that. No doubt that I wouldn't have to take anyone's word for it.

Let's make a bet. I bet if I find more posts from you there concerning Lily vs my posts there concerning Dove, you post a picture of your so called English dental work.

I know better than to make a bet with you over anything, because you're about as trustworthy as a Liberian second hand car salesman.

You obviously hold the porkster in high esteem, if you're willing to take her word over something and use it in an argument, without even corroborating it first.

More fool you is all I can say.... go over there and take a look, if you think I post on BC to stalk your fat, salad-dodging, e-friend, then you're sorely mistaken.

I saw you at BC stalking King Martini and gossiping about his cat, that stuff is over 2 years old.

You used to stalk CC at BC because you thought she was a jew

You show up all the time at BC looking for scary jews so you can stalk them

You are always talking about how fat Oak is at BC.

You are always spreading slanderous lies along with Benzo like claiming Reaper passed away.

You were cheerleading the diaper king Benzo when he claimed Flynn was 3 telemarketers from Mumbai, then he claimed flynn was mr pickles. You two clowns are like the lame-stream media, full of shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I saw you at BC stalking King Martini and gossiping about his cat, that stuff is over 2 years old.

You are always spreading slanderous lies along with Benzo like claiming Reaper passed away.

You were cheerleading the diaper king Benzo when he claimed Flynn was 3 telemarketers from Mumbai, then he claimed flynn was mr pickles. You two clowns are like the lame-stream media, full of shit.

^^This is all because I pointed out how this trannie faggot is obsessed with Benzo. :LOL3:

Bitch please, you're a forum gossip and major shit stirrer, nothing more.

All you do is complain and try to cause cross-forum drama.

Why do you even post on here when you claim to hate the place and constantly slag it off on other boards?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That's your way of getting out a bet you'll surely lose you fucking tard. Go to TBC and see how many posts I have regarding Dove and then count how many you have mentioning Lily if you can count that fucking high you cowardly pussy.

Heck, do I really need to post your pm to me regarding my gender? I'm sure people would get a good laugh at the fact that you're contradicting yourself once again. Give me your permission and I'll post what you pm'd me in regard to my "gender" you simple minded fuckwit. Believe me, you'll be the one embarrassed. So. Do I have your permission?

I obviously hold integrity in high esteem which is why you get to be clotheslined by me when you talk your dumbass into a corner openly changing up your stories on the fly. You have no integrity and you're a fucking moronic dipshit to boot. You're not funny nor are you smart. You have no redeeming qualities except that you think that what you do and what I do are the same in regard to some forum members. You're a tried and true disturbed individual.

Your posts speak louder than your weak mewling. You have multitudes of posts bashing Lily and I have less posts than you dragging that drug addict Dove. You are either blind or delusional if you don't think what you are doing isn't stalking you belly crawling bitch.

It's no secret that I held an olive branch out after you started being civil and had promised to drop the salty cunt routine in exchange for becoming a mod, but after literally 24 hours, it became apparent that it was just a pretence and you had zero intention of behaving impartially with your panel. So therefore, I changed my mind and realised that my initial gut reaction was correct and you are indeed just a shitty low tier troll, who exists solely to cause shit.

As for Lardita, sure I troll her. So fucking what? She deserves it... and it's not as though I'm the only one. Heck she's even more unpopular then you are, which is quite a fucking achievement. But of course, she's your e-fwend, so you're almost as butthurt as she is. Well boooo fucking hoo. That's too bad. I'll continue to troll her whenever the fuck I like and there isn't a damn thing either of you can do about it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

^^This is all because I pointed out how this trannie faggot is obsessed with Benzo. :LOL3:

Why do you even post on here when you claim to hate the place and constantly slag it off on other boards?

Stop stalking me, creep.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Stop stalking me, creep.

Says the guy who's been spamming my profile page with nonsense, so I had to close it. :Crazy:

You're out of your depth, princess. I'd quit while you're behind, if I was you.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Stop stalking me, creep.

Says the guy who's been spamming my profile page with nonsense, so I had to close it. :Crazy:

I heard you were kicked off Stormfront 2.0 for making all the other faux Nazis look even stupider than they already are.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Stop stalking me, creep.

I heard you were kicked off Stormfront 2.0 for making all the other faux Nazis look even stupider than they already are.

No trannies allowed on SF, sweet cheeks. Sorry.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Projection Alert!!!!
What is it with you alleged heterosexual males? Why are you jerkoffs always the first ones to talk about dicks?

Jesus Christ it's like you hate the sight of your own and are hoping I have one that you can lovingly gaze at.

I Am a Moron.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It's no secret that I held an olive branch out after you started being civil and had promised to drop the salty cunt routine in exchange for becoming a mod, but after literally 24 hours, it became apparent that it was just a pretence and you had zero intention of behaving impartially with your panel. So therefore, I changed my mind and realised that my initial gut reaction was correct and you are indeed just a shitty low tier troll, who exists solely to cause shit.

As for Lardita, sure I troll her. So fucking what? She deserves it... and it's not as though I'm the only one. Heck she's even more unpopular then you are, which is quite a fucking achievement. But of course, she's your e-fwend, so you're almost as butthurt as she is. Well boooo fucking hoo. That's too bad. I'll continue to troll her whenever the fuck I like and there isn't a damn thing either of you can do about it.

Eh...no. What happened was you tried kissing my fucking ass in hopes that you would be treated differently. Now let me post those pm conversations and we'll let the general public decide.

DO I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO POST YOUR BUTT HUGGING PM'S?

You don't troll you fucking cheesy fuck. What you do is spout hate that way you can try and act all big and bad. You haven't the faintest idea what "trolling" is about. You think "trolling" is calling Lily fat 19,000 times in one fucking day because she's busted your skull open on numerous occasions.

How about permission to post those pm's?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Stop stalking me, creep.

I lurve how anyone that doesn't agree with your ignorant ass is either a fag, trannie and or fat.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Stop stalking me, creep.

I'm so sorry they won't let you in Sweety! Isn't their a Stormfront 2.Gay Trannie Auxiliary Group you could join?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hey admongo

why don't you spam up the Loser Lounge with some more TDS spam

oh.. that's right... the owner chucked it :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
hey admongo

What part of Your dumbass was 86'd, do you not understand? Now please stop with the sexual harassment, O r you will force me to report any future assaults.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hey admongo

What part of Your dumbass was 86'd, do you not understand? Now please stop with the sexual harassment, O r you will force me to report any future assaults.
spastic noodle neck faggot who needs a penis pump says what?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
hey admongo

spastic noodle neck faggot who needs a penis pump says what?
But you Identify as African American though, right?

74934652.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Eh...no. What happened was you tried kissing my fucking ass in hopes that you would be treated differently. Now let me post those pm conversations and we'll let the general public decide.

You don't troll you fucking cheesy fuck. What you do is spout hate that way you can try and act all big and bad. You haven't the faintest idea what "trolling" is about. You think "trolling" is calling Lily fat 19,000 times in one fucking day because she's busted your skull open on numerous occasions.

Treated differently? LOL how do you work that one out?

I'll say it again, because as usual your tiny walnut size brain is struggling to process the information....

I extended an olive branch after BF & Shamp give you the green light to have a panel and because you had been fairly cordial and civil, to the point where it was actually possible to have a convo with your batshit crazy ass, without it descending into the usual shit flinging.

However, after a few short hours, you reverted back to your usual, cancerous self and started panel abusing and being the insufferable walking STD that we're all used to, so instead of a handshake, my gesture turned into a middle finger.

So I spout "hate"? O' rlly? If that's the case, WTF is it that you spout 24/7?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'll say it again, because as usual your tiny walnut size brain is struggling to process the information....

I extended an olive branch after BF & Shamp give you the green light to have a panel and because you had been fairly cordial and civil, to the point where it was actually possible to have a convo with your batshit crazy ass, without it descending into the usual shit flinging.

However, after a few short hours, you reverted back to your usual, cancerous self and started panel abusing and being the insufferable walking STD that we're all used to, so instead of a handshake, my gesture turned into a middle finger.

So, can I post the pm's?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So, can I post the pm's?

Sure, right after you post a time stamped pic to finally confirm your gender.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So, can I post the pm's?

Sure, right after you post a time stamped pic to finally confirm your gender.

Actually. I'm going to pm them to several members here. So, you lose AGAIN.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
LOL do it. I've pretty much summed up what was said in the above posts. You're scraping the barrel as usual trying to make a big deal out of it.

Which is why you continue to run away from giving permission to post them on the forums. Coward.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL do it. I've pretty much summed up what was said in the above posts. You're scraping the barrel as usual trying to make a big deal out of it.

I seen a new old pic of you LOL
new for me
do you have a lazy eye ?

maxresdefault.jpg

lol you were shopped riding a nazi bike... I didnt see a seat :LOL3: