Fat Fucktard Posting 500 Shit Post A Day Here Says What?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He hates him some beef lol
And jewps ... Fuuuuck he must laothe porker jewps :LOL3::LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In large Lily's defence, she is bed-ridden, so it must get boring being stuck in her bedroom 24/7.

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*
You typed that one handed din't you, you little pervert?!

It isn't really boring being stuck inside in aircon luxury with a big TV and 2 streaming services plus free to air TV and the net.. in fact, there isn't enough hours in a day to cover all one's interests.
You think I only have TWO streaming services? I am a man of wealth and means, and that means Luxury! I have Audi A8 Streaming, Plus Genesis! :Dickhead: #bigdickenergy

We have Stan, Netflix, and we can watch many TV and their streaming services too (we could get Fox, Prime, Disney)... I don't know what you're talking about however my HUGE criticism is that most of the new stuff is woeful PC shit.

Give me movies before the world went stupid!~

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
In large Lily's defence, she is bed-ridden, so it must get boring being stuck in her bedroom 24/7.

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*
You typed that one handed din't you, you little pervert?!

It isn't really boring being stuck inside in aircon luxury with a big TV and 2 streaming services plus free to air TV and the net.. in fact, there isn't enough hours in a day to cover all one's interests.
You think I only have TWO streaming services? I am a man of wealth and means, and that means Luxury! I have Audi A8 Streaming, Plus Genesis! :Dickhead: #bigdickenergy

We have Stan, Netflix, and we can watch many TV and their streaming services too (we could get Fox, Prime, Disney)... I don't know what you're talking about however my HUGE criticism is that most of the new stuff is woeful PC shit.

Give me movies before the world went stupid!~

You need to watch The Resident Evil series on Netflix. It's great.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched "The Duchess," "The White Queen," "The White Princess," "The Spanish Princess," "Killing Eve," "Yellowstone", "Dexter" Various good comedies. I love action movies too.

What is depressing to me is all my favourite actors from the 80s and 90s are getting old like close to death old. Bloody whathisname Harrison Ford turned 80 the other day. DeNiro is 78...

Anyway, I watched the true story about Beatrix Potter ... I never knew much about her but I am a kindred spirit of hers. I'd tell you more but ya know... tis a flame forum full of weird people and all!~

Last edited:
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I watched "The Duchess," The White Queen," "The White Princess," "The Spanish Princess," "Killing Eve," "Yellowstone", "Dexter" Various good comedies. I love action movies too.

What is depressing to me is all my favourite actors from the 80s and 90s are getting old like close to death old. Bloody whathisname Harrison Ford turned 80 the other day. DeNiro is 78...

Anyway, I watched the true story about Beatrix Potter ... I never knew much about her but I am a kindred spirit of hers. I'd tell you more but ya know... tis a flame forum full of weird people and all!~
You are our Queen (:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
1627876285.jpg

admin's grinder profile pic

Typical Oregon male.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

Why are you sooo obsessed with Lily? It's like you were rejected or something like that.

Why are you sooo obsessed with Dove? It's like you were rejected or something like that.

Why are you soo obsessed with Lily? It's like you were rejected or something like that.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

Why are you sooo obsessed with Lily? It's like you were rejected or something like that.

Why are you sooo obsessed with Dove? It's like you were rejected or something like that.

Why are you soo obsessed with Lily? It's like you were rejected or something like that.
He just wants to be loved, is that so wrong?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

I'm sure there's a cock waiting for him somewhere, just not here on this board.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

Oh look, another cock fanatic.

You and Aidsman should meAT and compare dildo collections.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

You forget that you even bring Lily up on TBC as well. Now if that's not obsessed, I really don't know what is.

Explain that dick breath. Even I don't post at TBC chasing Dove from to forum like you do with Lily.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

Oh look, another cock fanatic.

You and Aidsman should meAT and compare dildo collections.

Says the obsessed faglaming stalker of Lily.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Again, WTF are you talking about? So I post on BC to "chase Lily"?

GTFO ya daft twat. :LOL3:

I was a member on there long before she arrived.

So now you want to play this game where you have no idea what I'm talking about?

Do I really need to go TBC and bring back what I assume would be multitudes of your posts calling Lily fat and basically trashing her because if I do it, it will prove how much of a e-stalker you really are.

Grow up and stop acting like Dove when it comes to the truth.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do I really need to go TBC and bring back what I assume would be multitudes of your posts calling Lily fat and basically trashing her because if I do it, it will prove how much of a e-stalker you really are.

What you assume? So you haven't been to look at this alleged "stalking" I've supposedly been doing? No doubt you just took the pig's word for it.

Nice self-P4WNAGE, dumb ass. :LOL3:

I've barely mentioned her on there. It's the BC regs she's been fighting with for the most part.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What you assume? So you haven't been to look at this alleged "stalking" I've supposedly been doing? No doubt you just took the pig's word for it.

I've barely mentioned her on there. It's the BC regs she's been fighting with for the most part.

No doubt that if I did take a woeful trip over to TBC that I'd find a plethora of your moronic posts commenting on Lily this and Lily that. No doubt that I wouldn't have to take anyone's word for it.

Let's make a bet. I bet if I find more posts from you there concerning Lily vs my posts there concerning Dove, you post a picture of your so called English dental work.

I have to assume you'll run away from this as well as you're a bonafide coward.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You have to offer something up in case you lose, Flynn.

How about if you lose, you post of a picture of your dick?

What is it with you alleged heterosexual males? Why are you jerkoffs always the first ones to talk about dicks?

Jesus Christ it's like you hate the sight of your own and are hoping I have one that you can lovingly gaze at.

Moron.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No doubt that if I did take a woeful trip over to TBC that I'd find a plethora of your moronic posts commenting on Lily this and Lily that. No doubt that I wouldn't have to take anyone's word for it.

Let's make a bet. I bet if I find more posts from you there concerning Lily vs my posts there concerning Dove, you post a picture of your so called English dental work.

I have to assume you'll run away from this as well as you're a bonafide coward.

I know better than to make a bet with you over anything, because you're about as trustworthy as a Liberian second hand car salesman.

Heck, you still haven't proved your gender ffs.

You obviously hold the porkster in high esteem, if you're willing to take her word over something and use it in an argument, without even corroborating it first.

More fool you is all I can say.... go over there and take a look, if you think I post on BC to stalk your fat, salad-dodging, e-friend, then you're sorely mistaken.