Fat Fucktard Posting 500 Shit Post A Day Here Says What?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In large Lily's defence, she is bed-ridden, so it must get boring being stuck in her bedroom 24/7.

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

Shut your piehole kraut wannabe... the last 3 summer/Autumns I was semi bedridden and it sucks hairy nuts.

Circumstances change in an instant from a health scare to a car accident and no one is immune or invincible.

It is time for you to grow up and stop being a scared little boy. The boogie man is the fear inside you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In large Lily's defence, she is bed-ridden, so it must get boring being stuck in her bedroom 24/7.

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*
You typed that one handed din't you, you little pervert?!

It isn't really boring being stuck inside in aircon luxury with a big TV and 2 streaming services plus free to air TV and the net.. in fact, there isn't enough hours in a day to cover all one's interests.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

It isn't really boring being stuck inside in aircon luxury with a big TV and 2 streaming services plus free to air TV and the net.. in fact, there isn't enough hours in a day to cover all one's interests.
You think I only have TWO streaming services? I am a man of wealth and means, and that means Luxury! I have Audi A8 Streaming, Plus Genesis! :Dickhead: #bigdickenergy

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Imagine the smell?

*Shudders*

Watch nathan fielder's, the rehearsal on HBO. Best comedy series on cable.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
1627876285.jpg

admin's grinder profile pic

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Admin, Lily the Leaker, LettuceBrain....they all support this weird, deviant crap.

Afraid to call a mental illness what it is.