The RNC's idea of promoting "unity"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Somebody asked MAGA Mike what the GOP means by 'Unity' Mikey launches into a canned Christo-Nationalist spiel not responding to the simple question.

But showing a video of a guy actually being racist towards a black woman? WTF are those morons smoking?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
They showed a clip of a white college student making racist gestures at black woman.

They're trying to get more of the black vote. How does this work exactly?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I hate to bust your blubber there sport, but unless you are born autistic or the child of sibling lust this 3 second video is not convincing at all. Sorry, it's just not.

Unless of course you have a limited intellect and cannot distinguish the difference between a man shuffling backwards with a phone in his hand and a monkey acting out in it's natural habitat.

You wouldn't happen to have at your disposal more of this video which actually shows this guy making monkey gestures do you? If the answer is no, which I suspect that it will be, I would say your attempts to fashion this as a racist act places a really big "I'm really desperate to see what I want to see" sign on your back. And if several posters around here are to be believed that's a pretty significant patch of real estate.

Your smear campaign is marked as follows.

You have the right to appeal this decision if you wish and provide any credible exhibits to support your nonsensical claim at your earliest opportunity.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I hate to bust your blubber there sport, but unless you are born autistic or the child of sibling lust this 3 second video is not convincing at all. Sorry, it's just not.

Unless of course you have a limited intellect and cannot distinguish the difference between a man shuffling backwards with a phone in his hand and a monkey acting out in it's natural habitat.

You wouldn't happen to have at your disposal more of this video which actually shows this guy making monkey gestures do you? If the answer is no, which I suspect that it will be, I would say your attempts to fashion this as a racist act places a really big "I'm really desperate to see what I want to see" sign on your back. And if several posters around here are to be believed that's a pretty significant patch of real estate.

Your smear campaign is marked as follows.

You have the right to appeal this decision if you wish and provide any credible exhibits to support your nonsensical claim at your earliest opportunity.

As my Ancestors the Vikings used to say, “Go take a flying fuck at a rolling skull!”

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He's not worth responding to. Actually, not worth reading. I didn't bother.
You'll have to scream a little louder for him to hear you. He's down about the ankle area enjoying the flavor. I'll send him a note about your cowardly surrender whenever he does come back up for air.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You'll have to scream a little louder for him to hear you. He's down about the ankle area enjoying the flavor. I'll send him a note about your cowardly surrender whenever he does come back up for air.
8xigsg.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
OMG, Trump is live on tv now, you guys no what? Biden wrekt the best economy in history that Only could Trump could have created!!!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Don't it just burn your bowels when you want to run some unchallenged narrative to shape the minds of the uniformed and someone smarter than you comes along and dashes all of your hopes with a single post?

Yeah, that has to suck getting shut down so quickly.

I can empathize. I've seen the faces on those poor nerdy types when someone comes along and kicks over one of the sand castles they are so proud of.

All can say is. Be better prepare to sustain your argument next time.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Don't it just burn your bowels when you want to run some unchallenged narrative to shape the minds of the uniformed and someone smarter than you comes along and dashes all of your hopes with a single post?

Yeah, that has to suck getting shut down so quickly.

I can empathize. I've seen the faces on those poor nerdy types when someone comes along and kicks over one of the sand castles they are so proud of.

All can say is. Be better prepare to sustain your argument next time.
Could you please keep your rants to maybe 25-26 words? TY.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Oh my bad. Donald krueger is speaking and both of you mental midgets are reliving a nightmare on Pennsylvania avenue.

I shall be more mindful of your emotional hangups wait until the Boogie Pres is done speaking to resume spit balling you.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh my bad. Donald krueger is speaking and both of you mental midgets are reliving a nightmare on Pennsylvania avenue.

I shall be more mindful of your emotional hangups wait until the Boogie Pres is done speaking to resume spit balling you.
Are you touching your self now that The Donald is ramblin on?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
No yuo, are you being anally penetrated now?
Why would you ask another man a question like this? Is this just a weeknight pastime for you? Thinking about male on male anal penetration? Christ. I'd hate to think about how raunchy your mind get on weekends.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why would you ask another man a question like this? Is this just a weeknight pastime for you? Thinking about male on male anal penetration? Christ. I'd hate to think about how raunchy your mind get on weekends.
Because your reputation follows you, you dickless fat slab.