Thinking about dining at Mortons tonight

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So why is fat Oink defending breaksissy's panty sniffing fetish?

She planning on surrendering her grandkids to him for a little sniff n stiff action?

what a pair of degenerates
Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.
You have a sick BMI, pig.

Yeah, but not a sick mind. You talk about little kids and molestation like it's fun for you. Sick bastard.
Not very good with logic are you?

Considering you have so much to say about ""Cons""

derp derp --- by your own rod you will be measured, fatass

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She planning on surrendering her grandkids to him for a little sniff n stiff action?

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.
Well, what usually happens, is I react and then the moderators say when it’s enough. Let the dust settle and then rinse and repeat.

There really should be some standards about sexual abuse and damage of children being fodder for trolling by the demented on this forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Yeah, but not a sick mind. You talk about little kids and molestation like it's fun for you. Sick bastard.

It's obvious for anyone to see. You're having "fun" talking about children being molested.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.
Well, what usually happens, is I react and then the moderators say when it’s enough. Let the dust settle and then rinse and repeat.

There really should be some standards about sexual abuse and damage of children being fodder for trolling by the demented on this forum.
But of course, ppl can make fun of Dove's kids all they want -- right fat slob? it's only when you tards are getting the heat it's bad.

Pig

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

It's obvious for anyone to see. You're having "fun" talking about children being molested.
Then it's just as obvious to see that you really want to lick Trump's balls

see how that works you fat lowlife slob?

No you dont' but that's because you're stupid and a by product of date rape

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

But of course, ppl can make fun of Dove's kids all they want -- right fat slob? it's only when you tards are getting the heat it's bad.

Pig

I am not condoning what he said about her kids. I blame YOU for starting it though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Then it's just as obvious to see that you really want to lick Trump's balls

see how that works you fat lowlife slob?

No you dont' but that's because you're stupid and a by product of date rape

You are the direct result of anal rape, you gigantic piece of shit.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

I am not condoning what he said about her kids. I blame YOU for starting it though.
He's been on about her kids after I kicked your neck fat for days now you fat hippocrit slob

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I heard you went crying to BF with 300 bucks to make the pain stop, sissyfall.

lmao
No….as you well know, I felt that your repetition was a bit much. Sucking cock and constantly having a go at a woman’s body size across the board wasn’t conducive to attracting new membership. Right @Bastard Factory ?
But see, unlike your weak ass I keep it confined to the areas BF has declared it ok

meanwhile you're letting off your panic diarrhea all over the forum

oops... sucks to be you panty sniffer

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

He's been on about her kids after I kicked your neck fat for days now you fat hippocrit slob

He's been going on about her as a "mother". Today is the first time he's said anything directly about her actual kids. And that's because of what you said about his kid.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

He's been going on about her as a "mother". Today is the first time he's said anything directly about her actual kids. And that's because of what you said about his kid.
wiggle it any way you want fatso -- people can see it with their own eyes and since they are not as utterly stupid as you are the truth will shine

And learn to read you fat ugly pig -- I'm digging HIM for sniffing his kid's panties -- not her for having them sniffed

derp derp wetback

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

wiggle it any way you want fatso -- people can see it with their own eyes and since they are not as utterly stupid as you are the truth will shine

And learn to read you fat ugly pig -- I'm digging HIM for sniffing his kid's panties -- not her for having them sniffed

derp derp wetback

You're still talking about him being sexually perverted with his own daughter, fuckface.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
eating-funny-face.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

derp derp wetback

You're still talking about him being sexually perverted with his own daughter, fuckface.
Yeah dance around the issue fatso - burn a calorie or two cause you just owned yourself

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fat lily is big angry now

cause I revealed the fact that breaksissy sniff his daughter's panties

lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lmao
No….as you well know, I felt that your repetition was a bit much. Sucking cock and constantly having a go at a woman’s body size across the board wasn’t conducive to attracting new membership. Right @Bastard Factory ?
But see, unlike your weak ass I keep it confined to the areas BF has declared it ok

What do you keep confined?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who knew that eating at Mortons would make the liberal scum cry nonstop for 8 pages

I did... to be honest :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

Do you wear your kid's panties on your head too?

when your wife isn't making you dress up as a woman in public?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

Sssh, he's going back to the sewer from whence he originated. You can take the lad out of the ghetto, but you cannot take the ghetto out of the lad.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lmao

Sssh, he's going back to the sewer from whence he originated. You can take the lad out of the ghetto, but you cannot take the ghetto out of the lad.
You’re right though…they have a tendency to go sewer quite frequently.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

You’re right though…they have a tendency to go sewer quite frequently.
Sez the clown who constantly brought up dovey's kids and personal life as soon as he got kicked square in his vagina

self own much panty sniffer?