Thinking about dining at Mortons tonight

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What car dealers if not already seeing, will be seeing soon, are the people that want to bail out of their large truck based vehicles and get into whatever they can that gets decent mileage, and taking mammoth losses on their Ram Diesels and Power Strokes and Denali's etc when they trade for a Tesla(if they can find one) or a Prius or a Corolla or whatev.

I know someone that did that just recently.

I did the exact opposite and bought an explorer sport… but we are hauling around 3 kids plus us and it made sense…

Better than his Tahoe tho. Thank GAWD.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What car dealers if not already seeing, will be seeing soon, are the people that want to bail out of their large truck based vehicles and get into whatever they can that gets decent mileage, and taking mammoth losses on their Ram Diesels and Power Strokes and Denali's etc when they trade for a Tesla(if they can find one) or a Prius or a Corolla or whatev.

I did the exact opposite and bought an explorer sport… but we are hauling around 3 kids plus us and it made sense…

I agree that small cars aren't family friend whatsoever.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Plus you cannot fit into one

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wasn't talking about your tiny man ego

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So how many gallons does it take to fill up the flatbed you ride around on you sloppy whale?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So how many gallons does it take to fill up the flatbed you ride around on you sloppy whale?

napoleon-complex-good-things-do-not-come-in-small-packages-13895066.png

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

They don’t like my caddy for that very reason.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And you're a big wide package tho

like a planet -- only you can speak and have legs (unfortunately)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And you're a big wide package tho

like a planet -- only you can speak and have legs (unfortunately)

1185446652-napoleon_complex_ii_motivational_poster_by_davinci41-d6cyfx7.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak rides an energy efficient flatbed

for those of you who don't know

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have driven through an Idaho blizzard… all wheel drive and a V6 is all you need really.

V8s are too LOUD. Fuck that nonsense.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The Audi A8 I'm buying will be a more pleasurable ride than either my Audi A6 or my BMW 530I

filling that young lady at the pump will be a bit annoying tho considering I'll be paying the inflated prices due to the incompetence of a fraudulently elected liberal fuck bag

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Quick math / physics question

If fat Oak is riding on the back of her flatbed on an icy road with a 20 degree downward slope how many miles of skidding will it take for the flat bed to come to a complete stop?

Assume she's strapped in properly according to any whale transportation regulations that govern her area

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The Audi A8 I'm buying will be a more pleasurable ride than either my Audi A6 or my BMW 530I

filling that young lady at the pump will be a bit annoying tho considering I'll be paying the inflated prices due to the incompetence of a fraudulently elected liberal fuck bag

I don’t have to fill any of my vehicles anymore… I was asked to announce when I hit a 1/4 tank and I do what I’m told :)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

If fat Oak is riding on the back of her flatbed on an icy road with a 20 degree downward slope how many miles of skidding will it take for the flat bed to come to a complete stop?

Is she able to breath on the roadway?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is she able to breath on the roadway?
I doubt it cause if she's facing down and sneezes that might create potholes

and the US infrastructure is bad enough as is - especially with that fucking fairy who reminds me of admong running that whole disaster

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
a V6 is all you need really.

Does it go 0-60 in under 3 seconds?

I’m sure if I was going over 25 miles per hour on that snow/ice covered mountain pass decline that it would have lol

Drive fast on ice and snow.

Otherwise you'll end up in the ditch.

Is this because the ice will build up in the tread?

Inconsistencies on the road surface, ie patches of ground will pull you at lower speeds to the ditch.

With momentum and a light touch on the fuel pedal and wheel, you'll sail right through.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
a V6 is all you need really.

Does it go 0-60 in under 3 seconds?

I’m sure if I was going over 25 miles per hour on that snow/ice covered mountain pass decline that it would have lol

Drive fast on ice and snow.

Otherwise you'll end up in the ditch.

Is this because the ice will build up in the tread?

Inconsistencies on the road surface, ie patches of ground will pull you at lower speeds to the ditch.

With momentum and a light touch on the fuel pedal and wheel, you'll sail right through.
Yeah, breaking only furthers the hydroplaning

and in Oink's case the fucking flatbed becomes a god damn missile

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I was taught to drive in the snow… in my father’s suburban during an 8ft dump deep in the woods.