Thinking about dining at Mortons tonight

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you know, the upscale steakhouse?

or maybe you liberal insects don't know since you eat with your hands and feet next to the nearest garbage can

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You short stocky types should steer clear of that kind of fatty food. You’ll probably need maws help on the morning. When I was in Geyservilie last week. I was given a tour of new Cyrus. Like the French Laundry, it is the finest dining on earth. I don’t think they offer booster seats tho.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hadnt heard of them before. I looked it up and see one in Orlando by Universal. There's a Ruth's Chris nearby....dont ever go there. Its not bad but not great either.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ruth is ok but Morton’s is better IMO
I talked to my mom a bit ago and she said they ate at one in another state and descibed it as "superb", "fantastic" and "one of the best meals they've ever had". She said everything is Ala Carte and the side of broccoli is enough for 4.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Now that my wife and I have refined our methods on cooking steaks, I am often disappointed when I go to a steakhouse.

Joo, when you dine out, do you ever tour the kitchen and give the chefs advice? Or even just supervise them while they prepare your meal?

I am sure it would be a bit of a thrill for them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You short stocky types should steer clear of that kind of fatty food. You’ll probably need maws help on the morning. When I was in Geyservilie last week. I was given a tour of new Cyrus. Like the French Laundry, it is the finest dining on earth. I don’t think they offer booster seats tho.

I've heard good things about French Laundry over the years. Of course, they're not a chain.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

I've heard good things about French Laundry over the years. Of course, they're not a chain.
Yeah, but I bet French Laundry doesn't have a drive thru!

PWN3T

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PWN3T

72 locations baby! We have one in town. Nothing wrong with them.

However, Biggie and Lokmar, if you want to sound like you actually have money check out these places

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Do not grip your utensils across your palm and shovel your food in.

You hold your fork in your left hand (from starter to entre) and your knife in your right. You can at least learn that if you don't know the differences in dinner, salad and desert forks.

You're welcome.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

PWN3T

72 locations baby!
Add em all up, that's a lot of Stars!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PWN3T

72 locations baby!

Can you see Lokmar using the table cloth to wipe his hands? I can.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The fat blob and the spastic noodle neck wouldn’t know what to do in a 5 star restaurant if I walked those two gimps into one and paid for their meals

Fact

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They don’t allow child rape at Morton’s so why is seadusky in this thread?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can you see porka cracking the legs on the wooden chairs?

I can

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

PWN3T

72 locations baby!

Not to brag, I rarely do fast food but I went to burger king today, and just for the halibut I had them super-size it, yolo!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

PWN3T

72 locations baby!

Not to brag, I rarely do fast food but I went to burger king today, and just for the halibut I had them super-size it, yolo!
They serve halibut at your local gloryhole? Noodle neck?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Shamooooo super sizes all her meals

Hence the reason she looks like 359 lbs of stale cottage cheese

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Now that my wife and I have refined our methods on cooking steaks, I am often disappointed when I go to a steakhouse.

Joo, when you dine out, do you ever tour the kitchen and give the chefs advice? Or even just supervise them while they prepare your meal?

Can you suck up any harder? Good Lord

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

PWN3T

72 locations baby!

Reading is fundamental Brokeback Baldy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The last pricey restaurant my husband and I ditched the kids to go was here

And I was actually kinda disappointed :/

It's not in Detroit at all either.....its in Troy lol we laughed a lot about how you cant smell like weed :LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I think it would be spectacular of Joo would give Chef Jason Bangerter a couple of private lessons.

Joo, I can cover the cost of your flight and put you up in one of Langdon Hall's suites for a few days. I recommend the Pine & Orchard Suite, but you can read up on the options here and let me know:

Let me know if you can do it and I will give Jason a call to set it up.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

PWN3T

72 locations baby!

Sucking cock is for females only. Noodle neck

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sure he could.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

PWN3T

72 locations baby!

Sucking cock is for females only. Noodle neck
When did you begin identifying as a female Little Squanto?