Thinking about dining at Mortons tonight

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am going out to dinner again tomorrow. Then heading to a pool hall to shoot some pool. I am going to leave it up to my buddy where we go for dinner. He is coming from a city about 30 minutes away so I figure I will pick up the tab.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can you suck up any harder? Good Lord

I think it would be spectacular of Joo would give Chef Jason Bangerter a couple of private lessons.

Joo, I can cover the cost of your flight and put you up in one of Langdon Hall's suites for a few days. I recommend the Pine & Orchard Suite, but you can read up on the options here and let me know:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let me know if you can do it and I will give Jason a call to set it up.

Joo does not need your charity, dumbass.

Seriously, he is such a suck up. He doesn't even know if BiglyTardo is a good cook.

Biggie is definitely a good cook. He needs to do a cook book.

Has he cooked a meal for you? If not, how would you know?
You short stocky types should steer clear of that kind of fatty food. You’ll probably need maws help on the morning. When I was in Geyservilie last week. I was given a tour of new Cyrus. Like the French Laundry, it is the finest dining on earth. I don’t think they offer booster seats tho.

I've heard good things about French Laundry over the years. Of course, they're not a chain.
Yeah, but I bet French Laundry doesn't have a drive thru!

PWN3T

72 locations baby! We have one in town. Nothing wrong with them.

However, Biggie and Lokmar, if you want to sound like you actually have money check out these places

Do not grip your utensils across your palm and shovel your food in.

You hold your fork in your left hand (from starter to entre) and your knife in your right. You can at least learn that if you don't know the differences in dinner, salad and desert forks.

You're welcome.
I actually use my left hand for the fork when I'm also using a knife. People see it as unusual. IDGAF, its just the way I've always eaten. If I'm not using a knife, I use the fork with my right hand.

I already exposed your ridiculous bullshit airclaim that it takes months to get a reservation at a Michelin Restaurant by using a site that lists a shitload of them.

You aint shit, nigger bitch.
Nice meltie, McMeltieface.
Which part? The whole thing? Is this one as good, faggit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
God you’re stupid. We have some of the finest Sea Food ever. I don’t eat much beef. Too fatty, and full of hormones.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Can you suck up any harder? Good Lord

I think it would be spectacular of Joo would give Chef Jason Bangerter a couple of private lessons.

Joo, I can cover the cost of your flight and put you up in one of Langdon Hall's suites for a few days. I recommend the Pine & Orchard Suite, but you can read up on the options here and let me know:

Let me know if you can do it and I will give Jason a call to set it up.

Joo does not need your charity, dumbass.

Seriously, he is such a suck up. He doesn't even know if BiglyTardo is a good cook.

Biggie is definitely a good cook. He needs to do a cook book.

Has he cooked a meal for you? If not, how would you know?

I wish he would cook a meal for me. The recipes and instructions he gave me did not come from no cookbook.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God you’re stupid. We have some of the finest Sea Food ever. I don’t eat much beef. Too fatty, and full of hormones.
I'm sure you eat the fish that have been raised on the discharge from your hovel. Grass fed beef isnt fatty and no hormones at all. The cows my father in law raises are A-OK to eat.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure you eat the fish that have been raised on the discharge from your hovel. Grass fed beef isnt fatty and no hormones at all. The cows my father in law raises are A-OK to eat.

How about the goats you fancy?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

How about the goats you fancy?

Lokmar lives in Costa Rica???!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Get real you Hermaphrodite. Take care of your kids, you neglectant mother Figure. Did you teach them to smoke yet?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ooh, I got a three post response after triggering Bigly Trashman
He is a delicate and precious little snowflake that must wear a girdle, sadly.
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

He allows Loktard and the Howler to lick his ass. How ghey is that?
I'd shit in your mouth, nigger bitch.

I'd stick a 9mm up your ass and shoot before you had a chance. FACT

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

Your sausage link fingers couldn’t fit inside the trigger guard....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

Oh, but that's where you're wrong. They fit just fine...it is/was surreal to hold a gun after all the decades without one in my life.

I don't much care for guns, but I'd use it to defend my life if I had to. I just don't put myself in situations where it is needed. Unfortunately, my partner is a conservative and also afraid of the non-existent hoards.

So sad that he, and those like you, live in a life where they only see danger. I just can't figure out if y'all were born like that or what? You know, afraid.

He gets butthurt when I say he's afraid too. So, don't bother telling me how brave you are. I know differently. I see that mindset and feel pity.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

Oh, but that's where you're wrong. They fit just fine...it is/was surreal to hold a gun after all the decades without one in my life.

I don't much care for guns, but I'd use it to defend my life if I had to. I just don't put myself in situations where it is needed. Unfortunately, my partner is a conservative and also afraid of the non-existent hoards.

So sad that he, and those like you, live in a life where they only see danger. I just can't figure out if y'all were born like that or what? You know, afraid.

He gets butthurt when I say he's afraid too. So, don't bother telling me how brave you are. I know differently. I see that mindset and feel pity.

I was just reminding you that you're a morbidly obese leftist fuckwit who can't see her feet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

I was just reminding you that you're a morbidly obese leftist fuckwit who can't see her feet.

You are wrong again, Fraidy cat.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

You are wrong again, Fraidy cat.

Jimmy Dean called.... they want their sausage casings back....