Thinking about dining at Mortons tonight

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Can you suck up any harder? Good Lord

I think it would be spectacular of Joo would give Chef Jason Bangerter a couple of private lessons.

Joo, I can cover the cost of your flight and put you up in one of Langdon Hall's suites for a few days. I recommend the Pine & Orchard Suite, but you can read up on the options here and let me know:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Let me know if you can do it and I will give Jason a call to set it up.

Joo does not need your charity, dumbass.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I think it would be spectacular of Joo would give Chef Jason Bangerter a couple of private lessons.

Joo, I can cover the cost of your flight and put you up in one of Langdon Hall's suites for a few days. I recommend the Pine & Orchard Suite, but you can read up on the options here and let me know:

Shhhh.

I am already booking the flight.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously, he is such a suck up. He doesn't even know if BiglyTardo is a good cook.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shhhh.

Your troll is creepy.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Shhhh.

I think you’re an undercover fag.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Seriously, he is such a suck up. He doesn't even know if BiglyTardo is a good cook.

Biggie is definitely a good cook. He needs to do a cook book.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shhhh.

I think you’re an undercover fag.

He's a queerdo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Has he cooked a meal for you? If not, how would you know?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You short stocky types should steer clear of that kind of fatty food. You’ll probably need maws help on the morning. When I was in Geyservilie last week. I was given a tour of new Cyrus. Like the French Laundry, it is the finest dining on earth. I don’t think they offer booster seats tho.

I've heard good things about French Laundry over the years. Of course, they're not a chain.
Yeah, but I bet French Laundry doesn't have a drive thru!

PWN3T

72 locations baby! We have one in town. Nothing wrong with them.

However, Biggie and Lokmar, if you want to sound like you actually have money check out these places

Do not grip your utensils across your palm and shovel your food in.

You hold your fork in your left hand (from starter to entre) and your knife in your right. You can at least learn that if you don't know the differences in dinner, salad and desert forks.

You're welcome.
I actually use my left hand for the fork when I'm also using a knife. People see it as unusual. IDGAF, its just the way I've always eaten. If I'm not using a knife, I use the fork with my right hand.

I already exposed your ridiculous bullshit airclaim that it takes months to get a reservation at a Michelin Restaurant by using a site that lists a shitload of them.

You aint shit, nigger bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You short stocky types should steer clear of that kind of fatty food. You’ll probably need maws help on the morning. When I was in Geyservilie last week. I was given a tour of new Cyrus. Like the French Laundry, it is the finest dining on earth. I don’t think they offer booster seats tho.

I've heard good things about French Laundry over the years. Of course, they're not a chain.

PWN3T

However, Biggie and Lokmar, if you want to sound like you actually have money check out these places

You hold your fork in your left hand (from starter to entre) and your knife in your right. You can at least learn that if you don't know the differences in dinner, salad and desert forks.

You're welcome.
I actually use my left hand for the fork when I'm also using a knife. People see it as unusual. IDGAF, its just the way I've always eaten. If I'm not using a knife, I use the fork with my right hand.

I already exposed your ridiculous bullshit airclaim that it takes months to get a reservation at a Michelin Restaurant by using a site that lists a shitload of them.

I'm not shit. I agree, thank you for acknowledging it.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️

Has he cooked a meal for you? If not, how would you know?

PWN3T

You're welcome.

Nice meltie, McMeltieface.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Noodle neck sucks a lot of cock while Oink changes his manpons

lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ooh, I got a three post response after triggering Bigly Trashman
He is a delicate and precious little snowflake that must wear a girdle, sadly.
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

He allows Loktard and the Howler to lick his ass. How ghey is that?
No doubt that makes Paunchoes nipples tingle with ghey delight.

It's gross. They're the Gen X queerdos. And Aryan and his "merry" band of ass bandits are the Gen Y queerdos.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

It's gross. They're the Gen X queerdos. And Aryan and his "merry" band of ass bandits are the Gen Y queerdos.
I just wish those guys would quit worrying about what others think of their fondness for hanging out near Greyhound Station Men's Rooms.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

I just wish those guys would quit worrying about what others think of their fondness for hanging out near Greyhound Station Men's Rooms.

Wouldn't it be great if they just embraced their lifestyle choices?