Thinking about dining at Mortons tonight

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ooh, I got a three post response after triggering Bigly Trashman
He is a delicate and precious little snowflake that must wear a girdle, sadly.
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

He allows Loktard and the Howler to lick his ass. How ghey is that?
I'd shit in your mouth, nigger bitch.

I'd stick a 9mm up your ass and shoot before you had a chance. FACT
highly unlikely. a dumb nigger bitch like you closes your eyes anytime you get near the trigger.

You mistake me for a soft bitch. You'd think even with your tiny brain you'd know better.
bitch, you're dumb and fat too.
and you steal dick at gun point :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

highly unlikely. a dumb nigger bitch like you closes your eyes anytime you get near the trigger.

You mistake me for a soft bitch. You'd think even with your tiny brain you'd know better.
lame.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
noodle neck sez wha?
Brokeback baldy say wut

lame.
lol I know it were early .. I'll make up fer it (:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So why is fat Oink defending breaksissy's panty sniffing fetish?

She planning on surrendering her grandkids to him for a little sniff n stiff action?

what a pair of degenerates
Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.
Well, what usually happens, is I react and then the moderators say when it’s enough. Let the dust settle and then rinse and repeat.

There really should be some standards about sexual abuse and damage of children being fodder for trolling by the demented on this forum.
But of course, ppl can make fun of Dove's kids all they want -- right fat slob? it's only when you tards are getting the heat it's bad.

Pig

Oh you noticed that? How these twats who always talk about "PI" being used are the only ones who actually use families and personal stuff?

Wasnt this thread about restaurant? Why is Breakfall ranting about me in here?

Is he gonna that that thing where he continually wails about my "roller coaster romantic" stuff and blather about how no one wants to read that while he is literally the only one who is? Lol.

I see they are starting retarded drama once again and actually claiming other people are doing it.

What a nutcase.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I came here to read about steak houses and is this the right place?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
It was until the seething jealous liberal shitbags started crying all over the place like they usually do when I pwn them
The Dove & Biggie Show…a tragic love story ya kno! :TrainWreck:
But the only people talking about that are you cry bebe liberals

did you really put a 300.00 bounty to have me banned? Like a weak bitch?

pwned

How many threads is he gonna repeat himself in with all this stupid fucking personal drama?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

She planning on surrendering her grandkids to him for a little sniff n stiff action?

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.
Well, what usually happens, is I react and then the moderators say when it’s enough. Let the dust settle and then rinse and repeat.

There really should be some standards about sexual abuse and damage of children being fodder for trolling by the demented on this forum.
But of course, ppl can make fun of Dove's kids all they want -- right fat slob? it's only when you tards are getting the heat it's bad.

Pig

Oh you noticed that? How these twats who always talk about "PI" being used are the only ones who actually use families and personal stuff?

Is he gonna that that thing where he continually wails about my "roller coaster romantic" stuff and blather about how no one wants to read that while he is literally the only one who is? Lol.

I see they are starting retarded drama once again and actually claiming other people are doing it.

What a nutcase.
Within a month they will be fighting. Just like with fornuncle. Mark my words...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

What a nutcase.
Why is breakfuckead ranting about you in my thread you ask?

because he’s an owned desperate bitch that’s why

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

What a nutcase.

its funny cause breakfall was complaining about all the drama and then he and Lily go full drama llamas

i guess there is nothing else to talk about anymore, all the content creators are MIA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

What a nutcase.
Within a month they will be fighting. Just like with fornuncle. Mark my words...

You dont gotta tell me. I've seen this shit play out with Oak many times.

Did you see Break say....for no reason in here...that IM the one who "drags drama across multiple forums"?

I'll accept the apology I'll probably be getting in a few weeks but I'm not gonna be any sort of "buddies" again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

What a nutcase.
Why is breakfuckead ranting about you in my thread you ask?

because he’s an owned desperate bitch that’s why

Because no one wants to read about me. Duh!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

What a nutcase.

its funny cause breakfall was complaining about all the drama and then he and Lily go full drama llamas

i guess there is nothing else to talk about anymore, all the content creators are MIA

You would think they would consider that people are seeing this and....well....seeing what they are doing.

That lack of self awareness thing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

What a nutcase.

Fat pig lily creates a lot of complaining content

But she’s a whiner so that’s to be expected out of that misreable cow

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did the pedophile just say he’s over 5k’ 0” when he barely towers a standard vanity? Lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

What a nutcase.

Fat pig lily creates a lot of complaining content

But she’s a whiner so that’s to be expected out of that misreable cow

There is something really wrong with a MAN....a male....who gets caught up like that in petty and bitter gossip. And not only believes it....but jumps in to start personal shit on multiple threads.

All the while complaining about how the person he is doing it to is the one spreading the drama.

I told my "newest bloke" that he is my new boyfriend and invited him to ride my roller coaster :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Squish saaa whaaaa?

He has a sick mind.

Pig

What a nutcase.

Just like you people said Murdock and I would be fighting?

How'd that work out for you people?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Rare footage of Murdock talking about her friendship with fat pig lily

Remember how they hated eachother and called eachother batshit crazy PI humpers?

:LOL3:

So fucking glad I dont have to deal with the drama these two are always enmeshed in. It feels so much lighter and freer. Slam their asses on ignore and keep speaking my mind without having to care how mad it makes them to see another woman actually speak her mind with confidence.

I was never rude or shitty to them. They are full of hate because they cannot cope with and understand opposing views and they are willing to be like.....this....over it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Rare footage of Murdock talking about her friendship with fat pig lily

Remember how they hated eachother and called eachother batshit crazy PI humpers?

:LOL3:

So fucking glad I dont have to deal with the drama these two are always enmeshed in. It feels so much lighter and freer. Slam their asses on ignore and keep speaking my mind without having to care how mad it makes them to see another woman actually speak her mind with confidence.

I was never rude or shitty to them. They are full of hate because they cannot cope with and understand opposing views and they are willing to be like.....this....over it.

Truth is you feel left out. Once you were gone from the picture, no more drama. Hmmmm...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahahaha Pig has a friend

certainly you are jealous now Dove?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not one single bit.

When people treat you like those two treated me by bringing these hateful attacks to forums rather than just talking about it? Good riddance.

Neither of them are trustworthy or honest. And they wont talk TO you....they talk AT you and just get angry when you dont just agree with them.

They dont want to learn anything or expand their perspectives but they expect their opponent to.

The fact they handled it like they did? Bye. My relationships are authentic and genuine and I dont have the desire or the room for people like this.

They both need a heap of intense counseling to help them get over themselves.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not one single bit.

When people treat you like those two treated me by bringing these hateful attacks to forums rather than just talking about it? Good riddance.

Neither of them are trustworthy or honest. And they wont talk TO you....they talk AT you and just get angry when you dont just agree with them.

They dont want to learn anything or expand their perspectives but they expect their opponent to.

The fact they handled it like they did? Bye. My relationships are authentic and genuine and I dont have the desire or the room for people like this.

:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not one single bit.

She's really laying it on tho

that someone likes her

it's a fucking anomaly you know -- like lighting striking in the same spot twice?

lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not one single bit.

that someone likes her

it's a fucking anomaly you know -- like lighting striking in the same spot twice?

lol

Cool.

When it comes time to chose between socail approval and my convictions?

Guess which one I'll reach for. I wont make a single apology.

I'm an introvert and my energy is valuable to me and I much prefer authentic and respectful real relationships to fake alliances forged in bitterness. I'll never be so desperate for approval that I change myself or betray my values.

I hope they enjoy eachother until they ultimately turn on eachother like vipers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not one single bit.

that someone likes her

lol

Cool.

When it comes time to chose between socail approve and my convictions?

Guess which one I'll reach for. I wont make a single apology.

I'm an introvert and my energy is valuable to me and I much prefer authentic and respectful real relationships to fake alliances forged in bitterness. I'll never be so desperate for approval that I change myself or betray my values.

I hope they enjoy eachother until they ultimately turn on eachother like vipers.
Murdock doesn't like that disgusting fat pig

I'm certain of that fact