This Blandscape and CW and Vitriol must be...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
...nerds to take us on! But listen, fair call, my sensitive side feels that they are only trying to poach members and make their forum grand like ours. But one doesn’t cum and shit on one’s turf without giving it a mow! For fuck sakes...where is their fucking etiquette?

Now I’m a hospitable and loving ol’ chap. And I challenge all three muppets together on this forum, whenever they can arrange their tea-bagging-tag-teaming-tea-party-threesome against the Mighty Breakfall alone. That’s right...I will fuck all of you so hard, that nobody will know if they are Arthur or Martha! Let’s get that fucking straight!

Send out the message fringe_dwellers!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Just curious how old all 3 are.. seriously and not so seriously. I read them all in Walter Matthau, Jack Lemmon, and Burgess Meredith voices. Maybe even the new Golden Girls depending on how one wants to look at it.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They're stirring up drama.
Ignore it or read and laugh at it like I do.
C’mon...drama is traffic. I’ll turn a blind eye and feed them my sausage. Their dayz are over! I suggest that they close shop, join the team and fall into line! Makes complete sense to me...
Hey, don't say I didn't warn you..
Lulz
I don’t need a warning from fucking nerds...what the fuck are they going to do? Hey? What the duck are they going to do dweller?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think that we’ve all had enough of the fake trolls and it’s time that we move this forum ahead. It’s not a place for leftards or old people to retire gracefully. I am a businessman and a great marketeer. Don’t fuck with me...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
C’mon...drama is traffic. I’ll turn a blind eye and feed them my sausage. Their dayz are over! I suggest that they close shop, join the team and fall into line! Makes complete sense to me...
Lulz
I don’t need a warning from fucking nerds...what the fuck are they going to do? Hey? What the duck are they going to do dweller?
You're already buying into the drama.
They just got points.
I'm trying to school u folks-
*shrugs*

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
that x member gman from gore grish always gave away free shrugs...shrugs ain't for free damnit.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lulz
They just got points.
*shrugs*
Mate...mate...I don’t buy into drama. I was always finding ways and means to make a forum work. I just haven’t the time to run my own, but I have complete faith in Bastard Factory. Hmmm. The whole time you thought some of us were mere trolls, but gee...no! This place is better than you’ll ever imagine, it’s got some veteran folk and a great logo. That’s what counts. You mark my words sunshine...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lulz
They just got points.
*shrugs*
Mate...mate...I don’t buy into drama. I was always finding ways and means to make a forum work. I just haven’t the time to run my own, but I have complete faith in Bastard Factory. Hmmm. The whole time you thought some of us were mere trolls, but gee...no! This place is better than you’ll ever imagine, it’s got some veteran folk and a great logo. That’s what counts. You mark my words sunshine...
Don't 'sunshine' me, mfr, I've been warring with the FT nest of faggots for half a decade.
You're sucking me into the drama and don't even realize it, right now!
They're a bunch of mopes by my standard, but *ahem* I'm a proven professional.
You folks are not. Not in that game.
They'll eat you upz-

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lulz
They just got points.
*shrugs*
Don't 'sunshine' me, mfr, I've been warring with the FT nest of faggots for half a decade.
They'll eat you upz-
Hey...I’m on your side! I have an IQ of fuck knows how high because I’m that fucking good, I’m a soldier, I’m a martial artist that will kick a nerd’s tonsils out beginning from his arsehole, I floss, my dick is big, I used to play Donkey Kong, I mouthwash with Chivas Regal, my lady is Greek, I listen to Johnny Cash...need I say more?

PS: if they were that good they wouldn’t be one-hit wonders here and trying to poach.:Wink:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
These fucking videos don’t last more than one play...reminds me of those nerds at what’sit’splace! Farkerklethe the drama....hahahahahahahaaaa...Jesus fucking Christ!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In the meantime we make forums real! Politics should be a lingering lift of the arse_cheek for discreet flatulate...Bastard Factory is not a platform for a sinking ship and libtards. This is a place for all around the world to have some fun and be naughty at it!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
While these arseholes that are basically the “competition” find a droplet of shizam...I’ll play another song (they’re awfully quiet)...the drama is making me anxious indeed!

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Surprised I haven't seen any rainbow flags flying around here in the forum lately......
Girl...those pussies are too close to their own arseholes!

Well, I would say all leftist liberals should be banned but who shall I argue with, then? Of course, there is the acception of @SirSuperSouthern . I always enjoy an argument with him. He is by far (on an intellectual level) someone I enjoy "debating" with......and then slamming him down on his ass like the good little bitch he is.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Surprised I haven't seen any rainbow flags flying around here in the forum lately......

Well, I would say all leftist liberals should be banned but who shall I argue with, then? Of course, there is the acception of @SirSuperSouthern . I always enjoy an argument with him. He is by far (on an intellectual level) someone I enjoy "debating" with......and then slamming him down on his ass like the good little bitch he is.
Who is he though? He doesn’t even try to argue. I could backhand him in a heartbeat. You new members don’t realise the people you have here at Bastard Factory...we’re a collective that’s been banned from the “worst of the worst”....hmmmf! The fun is only just beginning!
:rightON:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS HAS got it in him, he's taken a backseat much like Benny and frooder, interesting funny fuckers when they want to be but its probably more a case of "seen it al before" hence the "meh"... I still enjoy shenanigans and I welcome the chase, like breaky never gets tired either :)

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

SSS HAS got it in him, he's taken a backseat much like Benny and frooder, interesting funny fuckers when they want to be but its probably more a case of "seen it al before" hence the "meh"... I still enjoy shenanigans and I welcome the chase, like breaky never gets tired either :)

I like him. I have no personal vendetta against him. It's all for shits n giggles in my book. Mere entertainment. If he ever wanted to Duke it out in the FR, tho.....I wouldn't back down. I'm a BAAAAADDDDD bitch, lmao. That goes without saying......hahaha. I love it when he plays "hard to get". ;)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like him. I have no personal vendetta against him. It's all for shits n giggles in my book. Mere entertainment. If he ever wanted to Duke it out in the FR, tho.....I wouldn't back down. I'm a BAAAAADDDDD bitch, lmao. That goes without saying......hahaha. I love it when he plays "hard to get". ;)

Sweetie you are the voice of reason these days. :rightON:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’ll take this opportunity to also tell you something you little shit...you’re like my little brother, and I love you!
:Cheers:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ll take this opportunity to also tell you something you little shit...you’re like my little brother, and I love you!
:Cheers:
2e2MwfY.gif

Thanks big bro

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
They'll eat you upz-

who are you again benzo? you are the last person anyone should be taking "flame" advice from. post up a link to anything you have ever written that is archived at BH or any other other place.

YOU CAN'T

point breaky to the TRF archive so he can read all the cock talk you engaged in as part of the cawk wrangler suck and blow jerk-a-thon

quoting Feral, sit the fuck down

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
They'll eat you upz-

who are you again benzo? you are the last person anyone should be taking "flame" advice from. post up a link to anything you have ever written that is archived at BH or any other other place.

YOU CAN'T

point breaky to the TRF archive so he can read all the cock talk you engaged in as part of the cawk wrangler suck and blow jerk-a-thon

And yet all you have on your flame belt is catfishing dudes into thinking you have a vagina. Get the f on outta here

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
They'll eat you upz-

YOU CAN'T

And yet all you have on your flame belt is catfishing dudes into thinking you have a vagina. Get the f on outta here

flea does not have anything archived at bh either, not even her tits.

please tell us who these cat fished dudes are?