This Blandscape and CW and Vitriol must be...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Don't 'sunshine' me, mfr, I've been warring with the FT nest of faggots for half a decade.
You're sucking me into the drama and don't even realize it, right now!
They're a bunch of mopes by my standard, but *ahem* I'm a proven professional.
You folks are not. Not in that game.
They'll eat you upz-

who are you again benzo? you are the last person anyone should be taking "flame" advice from. post up a link to anything you have ever written that is archived at BH or any other other place.

YOU CAN'T

point breaky to the TRF archive so he can read all the cock talk you engaged in as part of the cawk wrangler suck and blow jerk-a-thon

quoting Feral, sit the fuck down
I'm on BH from '10 to the end.
Breaky posted at TRF.
Anything else, dear?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Don't 'sunshine' me, mfr, I've been warring with the FT nest of faggots for half a decade.
They'll eat you upz-

who are you again benzo? you are the last person anyone should be taking "flame" advice from. post up a link to anything you have ever written that is archived at BH or any other other place.

YOU CAN'T

point breaky to the TRF archive so he can read all the cock talk you engaged in as part of the cawk wrangler suck and blow jerk-a-thon

And yet all you have on your flame belt is catfishing dudes into thinking you have a vagina. Get the f on outta here

flea does not have anything archived at bh either, not even her tits.

please tell us who these cat fished dudes are?
Her pic was at BH posted plenty of times.
How do you think I knew who she was?
{Fuckin' amateurs}
Exactly, Lems.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
They'll eat you upz-

YOU CAN'T

Breaky posted at TRF.
Anything else, dear?

your post are all in the BH shat box, that explains why no one saw them.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BH
An increasingly well-known online hangout for some pretty fucked up forum whores, trolls, and degenerates of all shapes, sizes, and prejudices. One of the original websites solely dedicated to the "art" of insulting people online, otherwise known as flaming, as well as trolling.

Formed around the turn of the century in an IRC-based chat room with a handful of loyal members, Brawl Hall now receives tens of thousands of hits per day and a not inconsiderable portion of said hits come from the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
20,000 + members.

The rules are simple. Insult one another through whichever means possible, including borderline-private information, spamming other forums in the name of Brawl Hall until their servers explode and the "enemy" is forced to post at the BH forums, troll members into posting at the BH forums, and otherwise act as an offensive, immature twat who barfs out such inanity as "airclaim" (meaning something that cannot be proven), "
" (short for
), and the ever-annoying and idiotic "
", (defined as when a user changes/attempts to change their story after the fact).

There have been accusations that Brawl Hall hacks members, though nothing conclusive has been provided, only angry forum members that claim this is true. Overall, a popular but embarrassing hole in the internet full of
that get off on hurting others, that unfortunately, will not see a decrease in controversy anytime soon.
Brawl Hall is a huge pit of shit, and someone should
before it contaminates the entire
Seems outdated...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
They'll eat you upz-

YOU CAN'T

And yet all you have on your flame belt is catfishing dudes into thinking you have a vagina. Get the f on outta here

{Fuckin' amateurs}
Exactly, Lems.

Who posted my pic...Besides Caskur lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
They'll eat you upz-

YOU CAN'T

Breaky posted at TRF.
Anything else, dear?

your post are all in the BH shat box, that explains why no one saw them.
Wayback machine. Brawl-hall.com. 2010-whenever it died.
BEnzo, Dr. Funckenstein, Master Poo.
Jiggyfly, SSS, Dopeman, Dr. Wino.
All u need to know.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
They'll eat you upz-

YOU CAN'T

{Fuckin' amateurs}
Exactly, Lems.

Who posted my pic...Besides Caskur lol
I remember the pic, not who it belonged to.
I saw it but it never connected.
It was a rapture of beauty.
So, I remembered.
Not the only one, eh Kissy?
Lol