OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is her doppelganger seriously...

not+saying+she's+ugly+but+damn+thats+a+big+forehead.jpg

Yep. Got her beat ten-fold.

I have changed my mind about you! You are actually a very funnay individual! I love how you're still pure and naive when it comes to believing what is posted on a forum. Oh, I wish I could be that innocent and guillable.

Your posts paint a very wide picture of you being a very strong and tenacious person. I respect that! Anyone who is able to lift their 240 pound framed body is deserving of my utmost respect.

Ultimately, it's how you stand up for anyone you see being wronged even if you know nothing about the back story. I enjoy watching you dive in head first and missing all the jagged rocks with your humbling grasp of how to "flame." You totally destroy me with your mostly redundant and overcooked flights of fancy which just makes you look so cute!

You are one of my favorite posters.

Sweety....you're about 100lbs estimated over my total weight, lmao. I wish I could apologize for my rude behavior but there's something about you that makes me think "nah" and just keep dishing it out. I am extremely charmed that you envy me so much that you'd paint a false picture of me. You wish you were me. I understand that completely and kudos to you on your venture in trying to achieve a task no one will ever achieve. I am not trying to be a flamer or to flame anyone. I don't need to put effort into something I could do on a daily basis. Bless your poor soul. Still trying so hard, I see. If the only thing you know how to do in life is to get on a forum and try to piss people off, then go for it. No one is slowing your role or stopping your game, honey. Do you have children? Do you feed them or do they starve from all the hours you spend in front of your monitor? Are your pets taken care of? Do you have a job? A life outside this forum? Or did you pack your shit and permanently move into BF? I think it's time @Bastard Factory throws you an eviction notice. ;)

So we now know you didn't major in English. What is that fucking mess you call English? You have half sentences, you're starting sentences with prepositions. Before I even get into the meat and bones of your discourse of stupidity, I just want to point out that it was you jutting in your mangy snout into business that clearly has been proven to have nothing to do with you. Yet. You still decide to interject your opinion. So much so you feel the need to chase me in this thread. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't need to "paint any false pictures" of your bovine sized ass. You seem to be really stung that some anonymous poster whom you followed around for at least three days thinks you're just some obese troglodyte with no fucking life. Do you act like this in real life? Would you follow around the mailman that delivers your mail to that assisted living home that you live in? Even if you saw him yelling on the phone? Would you say something to him without knowing anything? No. You wouldn't. Because in real life that mailman would bitchslap your ass back to Mexico.

As for your assumption that "I want to be you" and that I am somehow "jealous" of your stature here is probably one of the most head scratching comments you have posted and there have been quite a few. Frankly, like most of you dregs, I have no fucking idea who the fuck you are. If I cared that fucking much i'd have made a thread in introductions you fucking idiot. You are someone I have no inclination of learning about. So take your little foot stomping act somewhere else because I for one am not impressed.

You are very correct in your assumption that you are indeed a non "flamer." You want everyone to know this, so when I stomp a mudhole in your derriere you can have that "excuse." You want to come crawling in here with that caboose for an ass talking like some pickled brained drunk.

Have another drink retard.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And i'm the freak.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have changed my mind about you! You are actually a very funnay individual! I love how you're still pure and naive when it comes to believing what is posted on a forum. Oh, I wish I could be that innocent and guillable.

Your posts paint a very wide picture of you being a very strong and tenacious person. I respect that! Anyone who is able to lift their 240 pound framed body is deserving of my utmost respect.

Ultimately, it's how you stand up for anyone you see being wronged even if you know nothing about the back story. I enjoy watching you dive in head first and missing all the jagged rocks with your humbling grasp of how to "flame." You totally destroy me with your mostly redundant and overcooked flights of fancy which just makes you look so cute!

Sweety....you're about 100lbs estimated over my total weight, lmao. I wish I could apologize for my rude behavior but there's something about you that makes me think "nah" and just keep dishing it out. I am extremely charmed that you envy me so much that you'd paint a false picture of me. You wish you were me. I understand that completely and kudos to you on your venture in trying to achieve a task no one will ever achieve. I am not trying to be a flamer or to flame anyone. I don't need to put effort into something I could do on a daily basis. Bless your poor soul. Still trying so hard, I see. If the only thing you know how to do in life is to get on a forum and try to piss people off, then go for it. No one is slowing your role or stopping your game, honey. Do you have children? Do you feed them or do they starve from all the hours you spend in front of your monitor? Are your pets taken care of? Do you have a job? A life outside this forum? Or did you pack your shit and permanently move into BF? I think it's time @Bastard Factory throws you an eviction notice. ;)

So we now know you didn't major in English. What is that fucking mess you call English? You have half sentences, you're starting sentences with prepositions. Before I even get into the meat and bones of your discourse of stupidity, I just want to point out that it was you jutting in your mangy snout into business that clearly has been proven to have nothing to do with you. Yet. You still decide to interject your opinion. So much so you feel the need to chase me in this thread. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't need to "paint any false pictures" of your bovine sized ass. You seem to be really stung that some anonymous poster whom you followed around for at least three days thinks you're just some obese troglodyte with no fucking life. Do you act like this in real life? Would you follow around the mailman that delivers your mail to that assisted living home that you live in? Even if you saw him yelling on the phone? Would you say something to him without knowing anything? No. You wouldn't. Because in real life that mailman would bitchslap your ass back to Mexico.

As for your assumption that "I want to be you" and that I am somehow "jealous" of your stature here is probably one of the most head scratching comments you have posted and there have been quite a few. Frankly, like most of you dregs, I have no fucking idea who the fuck you are. If I cared that fucking much i'd have made a thread in introductions you fucking idiot. You are someone I have no inclination of learning about. So take your little foot stomping act somewhere else because I for one am not impressed.

You are very correct in your assumption that you are indeed a non "flamer." You want everyone to know this, so when I stomp a mudhole in your derriere you can have that "excuse." You want to come crawling in here with that caboose for an ass talking like some pickled brained drunk.

Thank you!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
flynn, come back to flame truth... everyone is congregating back there.

there is no point staying here going around in mind numbing circles with the attention whore.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many hours has the mentally challenged smack whore stolen from her youngest being on this forum? Unbelievable selfishness. What kind of mother does that?
Her youngest is alive and well tho

Just sayin’. Hi ho ho merry Christmas fuckface

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Keep it together, brah... :ROFL:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Still talking out the side of your neck. Queen of the flamers. Sounds like some "Homo" shit to me. Between you and I, I wouldn't want that title. You can have it. I already have mine. ;) You're right. It's none of my business and I never made it my business. I only made a point to say that THEIR financial transactions as grown ass adults are no one else's business, either. I could give two fucks who did what to whom. I'm referring to the money end of things. By the way, you look like a fucking meth head crossed with a damn alien. Your momma get jiggy with E.T. or some shit? Get the fuck off my dick, bitch. I know you enjoy riding it but......and in real life bitch I would crawl up one side of you and come down the other NO PROBLEM.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fookin bitch hit my funny bone... lololol good when she wants to be

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hearing it read is always funnier than what was actually written.

If I get on the turps later, might have a crack at something too....

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

you mumble a lot like you eating cheetoes when you make these audios, your FT pottycasy has all this crackling and popping like you sitting in a giant bowl of rice krispies. you can also hear breaking wind in that pottycast. wtf

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

you mumble a lot like you eating cheetoes when you make these audios, your FT pottycasy has all this crackling and popping like you sitting in a giant bowl of rice krispies. you can also hear breaking wind in that pottycast. wtf

It's the cheetos mumble fart filter on my voice change software...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Still talking out the side of your neck. Queen of the flamers. Sounds like some "Homo" shit to me. Between you and I, I wouldn't want that title. You can have it. I already have mine. ;) You're right. It's none of my business and I never made it my business. I only made a point to say that THEIR financial transactions as grown ass adults are no one else's business, either. I could give two fucks who did what to whom. I'm referring to the money end of things. By the way, you look like a fucking meth head crossed with a damn alien. Your momma get jiggy with E.T. or some shit? Get the fuck off my dick, bitch. I know you enjoy riding it but......and in real life bitch I would crawl up one side of you and come down the other NO PROBLEM.

Just. So. We're. On. The. Same. Page.

Now you're fucking admitting to sticking your hamhock sized gullet into a matter you knew nothing about? Yet for three straight fucking days you followed me around pecking at me like some old worn out hen. Telling me your thoughts on how "adults handle financial transactions." What you should have said was, "how hookers collect their money."

So now whatever "title I have" you're not interested in. How about my "title" of being a stand up human being? How about my "title" about not bringing my personal baggage into a forum? How about my "title" about not defrauding a lonely midget out of $3.5k? So you can take all this talk of "titles" and shove them up your Orca sized anus. Then if you're feeling up to it, you can take a nice big swig of some shut-the-fuck-up juice and go park your double wide ass out of my fucking sight.

For you to even try to incorporate "E.T." into one of your corny and lackluster comebacks is about as funny as watching you waddle into a buffet. If you're going to include Disney Characters into your aresenal, then why not also say, Mickey Mouse kicked my ass with one ear tied behind his back and that Snow White Powerbombed me through 6 feet of steel? Do you know fucking silly you fucking sound? You do not have the pedigree nor the looks to even match this Diva's skill. Sit back in your worn out couch and watch how the people with actual talent do it.

Now you're insinuating that you have a "penis" and that I am now somehow "riding it?" Who the fuck talks like this? Did someone just hit you in the head with a fucking brick? Did your brain somehow melt and ooze out of your ear without you noticing?

Then you say you "would crawl up one side of me and then crawl back down the other." What the fuck are you talking about? Who in their fucking right mind posts shit like this? Did you get your G.E.D. in prison or something? You went from being an annoying talentless poster to straight fucking retard poster in record time.

Take another swig off that wine jug.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just. So. We're. On. The. Same. Page.

Now you're fucking admitting to sticking your hamhock sized gullet into a matter you knew nothing about? Yet for three straight fucking days you followed me around pecking at me like some old worn out hen. Telling me that your thoughts on how "adults handle financial transactions." What you should have said was, "how hookers collect their money."

So now whatever "title I have" you're not interested in. How about my "title" of being a stand up human being? How about my "title" about not bringing my personal baggage into a forum? How about my "title" about not defrauding a lonely midget out of $3.5k? So you can take all this talk of "titles" and shove them up your Orca sized anus. Then if you're feeling up to it, you can take a nice big swig of some shut-the-fuck-up juice and go park your double wide ass out of my fucking sight.

For you to even try to incorporate "E.T." into one of your corny and lackluster comebacks is about as funny as watching you waddle into a buffet. If you're going to include Disney Characters into your aresenal, then why not also say, Mickey Mouse kicked my ass with one ear tied behind his back and that Snow White Powerbombed me through 6 feet of steel? Do you how fucking silly you fucking sound? You do not have the pedigree nor the the looks to even match this Diva's skill. Sit back in your worn out couch and watch how the people with actual talent do it.

Now you're insinuating that you have a "penis" and that I am now somehow "riding it?" Who the fuck talks like this? Did someone just hit you in the head with a fucking brick? Did your brain somehow melt and ooze out of your ear without you noticing?

Then you say you "would crawl up one side of me and then crawl back down the other." What the fuck are you talking about? Who in their fucking right mind posts shit like this? Did you get your G.E.D. in prison or something? You went from being an annoying talentless poster to straight fucking retard poster in record time.

Take another swig off that wine jug.

200.gif

Succubus

Site Supporter
Poor. Stupid. Bitch. Still. Assuming. That. I. Am. Fat. Is that all you've got? Come on miss flamer. You can do better than that. I am seriously yawning over here. What's the matter miss flamer? Am I pushing a button. You respond with a fucking book to just one paragraph I type. Roflmmfao. I really could give two fucks what you THINK you know about me. I actually enjoy the suspense and your story telling is quite "fairy tale" appropriate. Went to college. A hooker used a midget. Who gives a fuck. GD. According to Biggie's height, he is not considered a midget at over 5.5' tall. Did you pass your math classes? I could educate you if you need the extra help. I don't mind. Besides, I always enjoy helping those who struggle "mentally".

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Poor. Stupid. Bitch. Still. Assuming. That. I. Am. Fat. Is that all you've got? Come on miss flamer. You can do better than that. I am seriously yawning over here. What's the matter miss flamer? Am I pushing a button. You respond with a fucking book to just one paragraph I type. Roflmmfao. I really could give two fucks what you THINK you know about me. I actually enjoy the suspense and your story telling is quite "fairy tale" appropriate. Went to college. A hooker used a midget. Who gives a fuck. GD. According to Biggie's height, he is not considered a midget at over 5.5' tall. Did you pass your math classes? I could educate you if you need the extra help. I don't mind. Besides, I always enjoy helping those who struggle "mentally".

First off big mouth. If what I post "really doesn't matter," then why are you out here, flippers and all? You are constantly out here trying to prove what a fucking great "debater" you are then you talk about E.T. as if that is a real living thing. Then you want to get really silly and start with the misogynistic "dick riding" comment putting us women back another 30 years on how men view us.

Go fellate a hand grenade you fat cunt.

Succubus

Site Supporter
E.T. ... wot?

Yep. E.T. Her mother had an affair with him. Hence, the

First off big mouth. If what I post "really doesn't matter," then why are you out here, flippers and all? You are constantly out here trying to prove what a fucking great "debater" you are then you talk about E.T. as if that is a real living thing. Then you want to get really silly and start with the misogynistic "dick riding" comment putting us women back another 30 years on how men view us.

Go fellate a hand grenade you fat cunt.

My apologies, miss precious. It's not my fault that you are incapable of comprehending anything I say. Where are you from? You MUST be a yankee. It would explain A LOT if you are.