To educate aidsman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He recently posted a photoof slav squatting but was to ignorant to place it in its proper context so we will post a video about proper slav squatting and explaining what a gobnick is. You stupid fuck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some forums prevent that after the first post. Obviously, I, wrongly, thought this was the case here. Thank you for your help.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obviously, wearing the all purpose Addias brand track suit is an integral part of being a gopnick and doing a proper slav squat.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Obviously, wearing the all purpose Addias brand track suit is an integral part of being a gopnick and doing a proper slav squat.
I may have to try this slav squat thing while drunk next time to see if I can properly bust my own ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He recently posted a photoof slav squatting but was to ignorant to place it in its proper context so we will post a video about proper slav squatting and explaining what a gobnick is. You stupid fuck.

OMG I didnt even know this was a thing... but my slav husband indeed squats just like this....bahahaha

I'm sending him this :LOL3:

And yeah he had the Adidas lol. I'll post a pic of it lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One time I went outside and he was fucking doing the squat on the deck rail. I'm not kidding. Like some kind of fucked up bird of prey.

I was like "babe WTF are you doing" and he said "I'm taking a break" and I just said....."K. I'm going in now. Be careful" and I came in and shook it off.

Now I know it's a slav thing.....so much of my marriage makes sense now lol.