Trump HUGE Boo Boo

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I find the hero worship of him extreme but so was his vilification by the press. I hate liars and lying. It's rampant on both sides of USA politics. If people could move towards the middle ground they might get somewhere.

Lokmar got it right though about the spending of the various causes ultimately doing nothing.

But America promises aid at various times and it doesn't actually get delivered.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I find the hero worship of him extreme but so was his vilification by the press. I hate liars and lying. It's rampant on both sides of USA politics. If people could move towards the middle ground they might get somewhere.

Lokmar got it right though about the spending of the various causes ultimately doing nothing.

But America promises aid at various times and it doesn't actually get delivered.
There is a very long history in the American, especially the NYC press of Trump, he did not become the clown prince of the press overnight he honed that characterization over decades...

No I understand, the Stubby's the Loktrds, the Blazed etc will bust a nut over this, but in reality this is considered gauche

ESk9A8_U8AElf9e.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

There is a very long history in the American, especially the NYC press of Trump, he did not become the clown prince of the press overnight he honed that characterization over decades...

No I understand, the Stubby's the Loktrds, the Blazed etc will bust a nut over this, but in reality this is considered gauche

ESk9A8_U8AElf9e.jpg
Bonus Points for those that understand the demo of Playgirl back in the day.....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even Fauci defended him and he's no fan of Trump. You'll notice your broadcast has 7 second of Fauci while this one as twice that.

The entire focus is on selected clips. Where's the entire recording so we can get perspective? More important, If Trump thought it was no big deal, why did he endure charges of racism for shutting the country down?
Clips like these take some digging:

No where in this and subsequent updates was there any indication that Trump was lying or covering up. The hysterical reaction over him saying "played it down" doesnt line up with what actually happened. The CDC and a whole host of other government officials were continuously rolled out to be questioned openly by the news media.

Heres a Waters World episode where MSNBC, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, are dismissing the dangers altogether. Hell, this has Pelosi herself saying its safe to mingle in Chinatown.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Autralian News is no different than MSNBC or CBS.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

ESk9A8_U8AElf9e.jpg
Bonus Points for those that understand the demo of Playgirl back in the day.....
Exactimundo, homogayboi, I new yuo cud deeg eet.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ESk9A8_U8AElf9e.jpg

American men treat their women like whores. I can't stand it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ESk9A8_U8AElf9e.jpg

Aidsman has roped you in with a complete lie. This is from leftie lying Snopes which if you look here:

Makes it look like a real contest to get banged by Trump. They have their big green checkmark to make the casual observer think Trump and Playgirl cooked up a plan to get banged by Trump.

However, if you take just a moment to scroll way down, you find this:

"The underlying “contest” — which was quite likely a PR effort coordinated and paid for by Trump himself and/or a book publisher — turned out to be little more than deceptive wordplay, full of flattering remarks about the Donald (even if they were
ones) and catty references to his divorce. Readers quickly learned that the only “prize” to be won in this contest was a pillowcase with Trump’s face silk-screened onto it:"

Notice how these fact checking cunts dont hesitate to use words like "quite likely"

Aidsman if a fuking scumbag liar and he should be tied to a pole and burned to the fucking ground!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even Fauci defended him and he's no fan of Trump. You'll notice your broadcast has 7 second of Fauci while this one as twice that.

The entire focus is on selected clips. Where's the entire recording so we can get perspective? More important, If Trump thought it was no big deal, why did he endure charges of racism for shutting the country down?

No where in this and subsequent updates was there any indication that Trump was lying or covering up. The hysterical reaction over him saying "played it down" doesnt line up with what actually happened. The CDC and a whole host of other government officials were continuously rolled out to be questioned openly by the news media.

Heres a Waters World episode where MSNBC, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, are dismissing the dangers altogether. Hell, this has Pelosi herself saying its safe to mingle in Chinatown.

I'm going to check out these vids after I have breakfast but realistically do you think Fauci was going to make a big thing/deal about Trump who doesn't listen to anybody? He already TOLD Trump he was wrong on the covid-19... Fauci came on Australian TV at LEAST a dozen times telling AUSTRALIANS the truth.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm going to check out these vids after I have breakfast but realistically do you think Fauci was going to make a big thing/deal about Trump who doesn't listen to anybody? He already TOLD Trump he was wrong on the covid-19... Fauci came on Australian TV at LEAST a dozen times telling AUSTRALIANS the truth.

Fauci had several highly publicized and open disagreements with Trump. The press here ate em up. Fauci was like a rock star on all the daytime and night time TV shows. The question at hand though is did Trump tell the American Public COVID was nothing to worry about AND how did what Trump is on record of stating square with what the CDC and democRAT politicians were saying at that particular time. I think you'll find that democRATs were the actual ones who were playing down the risk of the virus once you watch the videos I posted.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ESk9A8_U8AElf9e.jpg

Aidsman has roped you in with a complete lie. This is from leftie lying Snopes which if you look here:

Whatever Trump did BEFORE his Presidency is NONE of anyone's business.

I see it as him fooling around having a bit of fun. I do NOT hold any of that against him. If it is legal, that is fine by me.

He is a sexest shit, for sure but then, what man isn't?

Makes it look like a real contest to get banged by Trump. They have their big green checkmark to make the casual observer think Trump and Playgirl cooked up a plan to get banged by Trump.

However, if you take just a moment to scroll way down, you find this:

"The underlying “contest” — which was quite likely a PR effort coordinated and paid for by Trump himself and/or a book publisher — turned out to be little more than deceptive wordplay, full of flattering remarks about the Donald (even if they were
ones) and catty references to his divorce. Readers quickly learned that the only “prize” to be won in this contest was a pillowcase with Trump’s face silk-screened onto it:"

Notice how these fact checking cunts dont hesitate to use words like "quite likely"

Aidsman if a fuking scumbag liar and he should be tied to a pole and burned to the fucking ground!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fauci had several highly publicized and open disagreements with Trump. The press here ate em up. Fauci was like a rock star on all the daytime and night time TV shows. The question at hand though is did Trump tell the American Public COVID was nothing to worry about AND how did what Trump is on record of stating square with what the CDC and democRAT politicians were saying at that particular time. I think you'll find that democRATs were the actual ones who were playing down the risk of the virus once you watch the videos I posted.

Trump should have done what the medical experts told him to do... period. No excuses.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump should have done what the medical experts told him to do... period. No excuses.

He threw money at the CDC, funded research, shut down travel from China. All of these things were done at the time Bob Woodward interviewed Trump. I'm not sure what else he personally could have done, especially in light of those in the opposition telling him he was racist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
THIS cost him the election.... NO SPIN, just his admission he lied to the American people.

Now bloody well own it. It's Donald Trump, not Saint Trump.

Yes I heard this entire recording. He wasnt lying, he was avoiding causing a panick.

Again when Trump was addressing this and taking action, the media and democrats were the ones seriously downplaying it, undermining Trump addressing it. Encouraging people to gather for chinese new year and calling him racist for stopping travel. THEY were saying it was nothing and influenza was our biggest concern....considering that? Why isnt the media slamming Nancy Pelosi encouraging people to go to a parade and hug strangers after Trump closed travel?

Why aren't they slamming the WHO for saying there was no evidence of human to human transmission on Jan 14th 2020? Because the media lies and twists the truth to benefit the politicains they want.

Was he supposed to come on TV and cause a nationwide panick like the Democrats did when it hit the US? When they completely flipped their narrative over night?

He never said it wasnt serious.

This isnt why he lost either. He lost because state election laws were changed at the last minute to loosen the standards for mail in votes. And a 4 year long propaganda campaign.

Defending the truth doesnt mean Trump is being thought of as a "saint". There is truth and there are lies. It's not about saints or sinners. It's about truth and lies.

And did you listen to this entire convo he had? Because it looks like you have the clipped up version with the media narrative. Its being twisted and weaponized.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Which he did. Everything he did was at the guidance of Fauci and his Covid task force team.

The media LIES. And they hit an insane amount of lies and twisted bullshit regarding Covid.

What didnt he do that doctors told him to do? Besides when they told him to not close travel?(which is a very good thing he did it anyway)

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, tis true the media lie and warp the truth a lot of the times.

And no Fauci didn't lie Dovey he was always being interviewed in Australia so our information came directly from the horses mouth NOT the warped media. Trump played down the significance of this SARS 2 virus, coronavirus, that it was way worse than the worse flu. It is in the video I posted. Repeat, way worse than the worse flu. He should have told the public what he knew.