Trump voter fraud hotline!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So good to know it's there!

Donald Trump, to everyone’s complete surprise, is not conceding defeat gracefully. In a process that’s sure to continue for months and, Christ, likely even years to come, Trump and pals have been banging the voter fraud drum and encouraging people to call into a hotline to report instances of voter suppression (the kind the GOP doesn’t like) and irregularities.

Incredibly, the hotline has not been used for its intended purpose and has instead been jammed up by a bunch of jokers making prank calls instead.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
The guy just cannot stand that he lost. He will do everything... And I am afraid that really includes EVERYTHING to change the outcome of the elections.

This is so sad.... :Sad:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahahaaaaaaa. I reported the voter fraud that Trump is committing. the number is 888-630-1776. They call it "Trump's War Room." LMFAO

Q

Banned
Hahahahaaaaaaa. I reported the voter fraud that Trump is committing. the number is 888-630-1776. They call it "Trump's War Room." LMFAO
The worst is: he actually asked his supporters to commit voter fraud. He encouraged them to vote by mail AND in person.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The worst is: he actually asked his supporters to commit voter fraud. He encouraged them to vote by mail AND in person.
Is that even possible ?

Yeah. But if you get caught, it's not pretty. I guess Trump didn't care if his base had to spend some time in jail, as long as he got elected.

Q

Banned

Q

Banned
Is that even possible ?
Yeah. But if you get caught, it's not pretty. I guess Trump didn't care if his base had to spend some time in jail, as long as he got elected.
Exact! That shows a lot about the person he is

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt this will change the results of the election but, yes, all creditable claims of fraud or violations of the law should be fully investigated and adjudicated as this election really was razor close. We gave Gore 37 days to work out his legal challenges so Trump gets a similar amount of time.

That is the way it is supposed to work in a democracy with the rule of law.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that even possible ?

No, you have to either turn in your mail in ballot in exchange for an in person ballot or (in most states) you cannot vote. In a few states they will give you a provisional ballot but it will not be counted unless they can confirm that the mail in ballot has not been used.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I doubt this will change the results of the election but, yes, all creditable claims of fraud or violations of the law should be fully investigated and adjudicated as this election really was razor close. We gave Gore 37 days to work out his legal challenges so Trump gets a similar amount of time.

Funny that they still investigating Russias involvement in 2016. Weather or not Trump got away with something might never be known. Looks like they didn’t want to bother this time around. Biden is the new guy.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually, yes, it's completely possible in some states. Not legal, but totally possible to do.

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gore had more votes than Bush, and the count discrepancy was down to one state. The Supreme Court REFUSED to recount the votes in that one state, Floriduh.

Of course, you think Trump, even though he got millions fewer votes, should get recounts in multiple states without question, unlike what happened to Gore. Trump would need the vote reversed in four states in order to win.

Fuck off, you Trump hypocrites.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gore had more votes than Bush, and the count discrepancy was down to one state. The Supreme Court REFUSED to recount the votes in that one state, Floriduh.

Of course, you think Trump, even though he got millions fewer votes, should get recounts in multiple states without question, unlike what happened to Gore. Trump would need the vote reversed in four states in order to win.

Fuck off, you Trump hypocrites.

Dear stupid person, I didn’t vote for Trump, please do go fuck yourself.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
joe-biden-thanking-one-of-mail-in-voters-walking-dead.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, yes, it's completely possible in some states. Not legal, but totally possible to do.

Name the state where you imagine this to be true. I will wait.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is getting old. Sorry President Trump you lost fair and square. over, done, finished.

Q

Banned
This is getting old. Sorry President Trump you lost fair and square. over, done, finished.
The problem is, he will not admit it. He will try to claim they stole the elections from him. Just to save his face

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im starting to feel sorry for him. He is losing touch with reality. Please President Trump. Do the right thing for a change

Q

Banned
Im starting to feel sorry for him. He is losing touch with reality. Please President Trump. Do the right thing for a change
He can't... I really believe he can't. He just cannot lose. He will continue this claiming that it is stolen from him. Maybe he even believes it himself...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Name the state where you imagine this to be true. I will wait.

I don't imagine it to be true. I know it to be true. Some states give the explicit direction to go ahead and vote in person if you think something went wrong with your mail-in ballot. The point is, they don't count both ballots, they only count one.

PS, creditable claims of fraud should certainly be investigated. I never said they shouldn't. But Trump is being an idiot. He didn't win. Even if his challenges were to net him one or two reversals, he still didn't win.

And Gore did not get to work out his legal challenges. SCOTUS stopped the recount. They prevented it. Do you understand how different that is from doing a justified recount? Gore probably won in Florida, but we will never know. You are demanding that Trump get what Gore never got. Typical con hypocrisy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya know. Today is the first day in 4 years, that we can finally say we are rid of this phony, ignorant fool

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I say Trump can be happy what he's achieved in his life... :)

Yeah. He should be really proud of himself for causing more people to die than was necessary because he completely mismanaged covid, he made a laughing stock of the US on the world stage, and he really turned Americans against each other. What an accomplishment!