My apologies to Lokmor and the rest of you Trump faithful, there was massive voter fraud.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is he allowed to post in this forum?
Because idiot libs don't have respect for the site

this is proof positive of that

despite the claims this is "his thread"

no dork, it is the site's thread and respect for the onwers wishes would compel someone with a modicum of decency to refrain from posting in it until it is reassigned to the proper forum. I too have threads I started which were orphaned in the lemming lounge and you don't see me weeping like a broken fairy about it

but you know, mature and healthy discussions is all these pigs want.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

no dork, it is the site's thread and respect for the onwers wishes would compel someone with a modicum of decency to refrain from posting in it until it is reassigned to the proper forum. I too have threads I started which were orphaned in the lemming lounge and you don't see me weeping like a broken fairy about it

@Bastard Factory Recognizes OP Ownership and has transferred every single one one of my threads to the lib side, on request.

Stop the crocodile tears, and let the Moderators do their work.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If you have threads in the Elite Educated Peoples Board, simply ask to have them switched over, this is not Rocket Surgery.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is almost like we need to improve election security, huh?
I'm tired of all these mother fucking election frauds!

Colorado Man Pleads Guilty to Casting Missing Wife’s Ballot for Trump
Prosecutors in April dropped a first-degree murder charge against Barry Morphew, whose wife, Suzanne Morphew, disappeared in May 2020.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"To improve election security lets make it more difficult for the darkies to vote" Todays GOP

"If we require IDs to vote, those dumb and poor darkies wont be able to vote" ~ white male progs

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
At least the mods moved it to the liberal forum. Now, his excuse is gone.
As I explained to you cry babies several posts ago, I had already requested it's replacement into the elite board. Which has been done, So you can STFU about it any time now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's long been a tactic of the left to encourage open borders so that the base Conservative vote gets diluted.

There is literally no level too low that they're willing to stoop in order to fulfill their agendas, so playing fair against these people is no longer an option.

We're rapidly getting to the stage where voting is a waste of time, due to massive changes in our nations' demographics and mind-boggling levels of corruption among the political class.

Not to mention, the Jews are looking for you.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, and just wait until they actually find him! They're apt to force him to read an actual history book!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They found tons of problems in the electronic voting systems here in Brazoo and yet, the Bidung presidency says our system is "perfect".

In 2014 the left was losing and at a certain point, a "blackout" in the counting happened and a few minutes later, when it started again, the left started having a lot more votes and they ended up winning. People didn't want Dilma, she was fucking up the economy and yet, she won. We hated her so much that 2 years later, she was impeached after millions went to the streets and demanded her removal.

They are using polls to fool the people (again) saying some criminal who's making sure Brazil will be a commie dictatorship is the favorite to win. And yet, Lula can't put his dirty face on the streets without being called a thief. People hate him.

Bolsonaro on the other hand, has massive popular support.

The army says they'll watch the voting process this year but he left says they should stay away.

Everyone here is pretty much ready for one of two outcomes - Bolsonaro wins and the country will stay peaceful (I mean, these days, peaceful here means "not sunk in civil war") or they'll push the fraud and a civil war will explode here.

Because there's no way in hell that we'll accept Lula destroying the country for good. We look at Venezuela, Argentina and now the US and it becomes very clear that we're better off fighting these maggots to the death if necessary to avoid their diabolic plans coming true.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Another fool who still believes fatso won? ^^^^ Please

I didn't mention the US elections but yes, I believe that was a lot of fraud there too.

I also believe that liberals are a bunch of hopeless retards. The kind that didn't wake up not even after Biden completely fucked up what was once the world's greatest country.

But history is full of stories like that. Of course, those who dive later in the whole thing have to be considered stupider than the ones that came before them, since they didn't learn anything with the failures of so, SO many countries that fell for the libtard stupidity.

Oh well...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
to name a few

• Affordable Care Act.
  • Aftermath of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.
  • Air Force One photo op incident.
  • Alleged Saudi government role in the September 11 attacks.
  • American-led intervention in Iraq (2014–2021)
  • ATF gunwalking scandal.
  • Killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And it's pretty easy to be a "good president" if the media brainwashes everyone into thinking so.

FFS I'll never understand how some people can be so gullible and blind.

Apparently they think that hanging to their stupidity is less humiliating than admitting they were wrong.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
to name a few

• Affordable Care Act.
  • Aftermath of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.
  • Air Force One photo op incident.
  • Alleged Saudi government role in the September 11 attacks.
  • American-led intervention in Iraq (2014–2021)
  • ATF gunwalking scandal.
  • Killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki.
Trump and that Bad Korea guy exchanged beautiful letters!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They say it wasn't Mark Twain who said this, but hey, the quote is still dead right.

5dbfnOo.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway, seems like it was only yesterday I had a couple big tough he man Trumptards literally in hysterics crying their eyes out, after I posted in my own threads....good times!

:OMGLOL: