My apologies to Lokmor and the rest of you Trump faithful, there was massive voter fraud.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See….. Here’s # 1 ^^^^^? Trump lost 28 times, and Mike P. Certified it.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
meanwhile, in portland Oregon where residents are not allowed to pump their own gas cause it's above their IQ levels

Start your own thread if you want to cry about the urban blight in major America Cities, after 4 years of ham fisted mismanagement.

Haha Sadmin starts a thread to take the piss then ends up triggered himself... :LOL3:
akuiIOo.png

If you say so, it must be true! Now make sure you tongue Stubby's taint I hear he loves that.

juvgv1b.jpg

Dunno about you mate, but I for one would risk it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
meanwhile, in portland Oregon where residents are not allowed to pump their own gas cause it's above their IQ levels

Start your own thread if you want to cry about the urban blight in major America Cities, after 4 years of ham fisted mismanagement.

Haha Sadmin starts a thread to take the piss then ends up triggered himself... :LOL3:
akuiIOo.png

If you say so, it must be true! Now make sure you tongue Stubby's taint I hear he loves that.

juvgv1b.jpg

Shampain believes women are unclean and avoids all contact with them

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

akuiIOo.png

juvgv1b.jpg

Shampain believes women are unclean and avoids all contact with them

Says the sailor who joined the navy so he could be trapped on ships with nothing but boys for months at a time

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won 2020 and the election fraud was seen all over TV and shitloads testified under perjury that there was massive fraud. Sorry cunts, joe biden isnt a legitimate president.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The real problem is you dumb cunts got caught red handed TWICE, stealing the nomination from Bernie The Loon.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The real problem is you dumb cunts got caught red handed TWICE, stealing the nomination from Bernie The Loon.
Smells a lot like a goalpost move, Loktard.

How? I didnt see a goal post move at all.

How was that a goal post move?

Democrats cheat and everyone who was rightfully pissed that Bernie was screwed by the establishment knows that.

Too bad they prioritize fighting and attacking people who are NOT their problem or enemy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These people need to wise up and be more like democRATs. They do tens of millions of fraudulent votes at a time and never get prosecuted!

People like in the OP go crazy over elections in yer country....Lokmeer!

They'll lie, cheat, still 'n even die over an election in America forgetting that.....

....it's only an Election @Lokmar

61d72e51082eb.image.jpg
Fuk off josephine. The democrats packed over 30 million fake ballots into our election.

Hey @Lokmar!

If ya want fairer Elections then hire Elections Canada ta run 'em for you, Bud!

Here's how we do it coast to coast, in a country as geographically large as the United States:

...No accusations of voter fraud. Same procedure everywhere.

No computers used at the ballot box either.

Eazy Schmeazy....Lokmeer!

...Paper ballot...mark an X...that's it!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's long been a tactic of the left to encourage open borders so that the base Conservative vote gets diluted.

There is literally no level too low that they're willing to stoop in order to fulfill their agendas, so playing fair against these people is no longer an option.

We're rapidly getting to the stage where voting is a waste of time, due to massive changes in our nations' demographics and mind-boggling levels of corruption among the political class.

You're an idiot. You don't seem to understand that rightie business owners encourage illegal immigration because of low wages.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's long been a tactic of the left to encourage open borders so that the base Conservative vote gets diluted.

There is literally no level too low that they're willing to stoop in order to fulfill their agendas, so playing fair against these people is no longer an option.

We're rapidly getting to the stage where voting is a waste of time, due to massive changes in our nations' demographics and mind-boggling levels of corruption among the political class.

You're an idiot. You don't seem to understand that rightie business owners encourage illegal immigration because of low wages.

That's what you guys are TOLD. Most "righty" business owners do not support illegal immigration and labor trafficking.

This goes right along with leftists who think the government is "right wing" when it isnt. You guys just think "right wing" means things it doesnt because that's been the smear.

All the elites and corporatists are pandering and on the dem/prog part of the spectrum. If you havent noticed that....I dont know what to tell you.

"Righties" have been openly fighting for a MORE secure border. While they all get slammed as "racists" and "xenophobic". Now you are claiming "righties" are the ones wanting illegal immigration?

Sure okay.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Look at the OP again, Dove. Do you see any reference to dem primaries in any recent elections? So, it's talking about the invalidity of GOP claims of "massive voter fraud" in the 2020 general election, that Big Lie that underpins the Jan 6 armed insurrection.

Any attempts to deflect the conversation to some other election are WhatAboutIsm at best, gaslighting at worst, false equivalency claims, and attempts to move the goalposts.

If you want to have a civil discussion about factual matters, maybe read quick guide to LOGICAL FALLACIES to get yerself ready for it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Look at the OP again, Dove. Do you see any reference to dem primaries in any recent elections? So, it's talking about the invalidity of GOP claims of "massive voter fraud" in the 2020 general election, that Big Lie that underpins the Jan 6 armed insurrection.

Any attempts to deflect the conversation to some other election are WhatAboutIsm at best, gaslighting at worst, false equivalency claims, and attempts to move the goalposts.

If you want to have a civil discussion about factual matters, maybe read quick guide to LOGICAL FALLACIES to get yerself ready for it.
But Transsexuals though?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You need to take your own advice because Jan 6th was not an "armed insurrection".

Nice gaslighting tactic in preemptively shutting down any reference to the riots to point out the inconsistency in this "armed insurrection" propaganda.

It wasnt a goal post move because there was NO deflection. You've misunderstood the purpose of bringing up how Sanders supporters were also screwed twice. Lok is arguing that elections HAVE been rigged. A thing that up until 2020 the left even agreed on.

Making a claim that our elections are manipulated and providing examples to back that isnt "goal post" moving. If you are receiving the Bernie primary point as some example of left wing hypocrisy....I mean it is....but that wasnt the point for bringing it up.

You cant ask to discuss factual matters is you are gonna call what happened on Jan 6th an "armed insurrection". That isnt factual. JS.

Yes I know very well what logical fallacies are. Hence why I asked how you saw one. Someone bringing up examples that support their point isnt a "goal post move".

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

You need to take your own advice because Jan 6th was not an "armed insurrection".

Nice gaslighting tactic in preemptively shutting down any reference to the riots to point out the inconsistency in this "armed insurrection" propaganda.

It wasnt a goal post move because there was NO deflection. You've misunderstood the purpose of bringing up how Sanders supporters were also screwed twice. Lok is arguing that elections HAVE been rigged. A thing that up until 2020 the left even agreed on.

Making a claim that our elections are manipulated and providing examples to back that isnt "goal post" moving. If you are receiving the Bernie primary point as some example of left wing hypocrisy....I mean it is....but that wasnt the point for bringing it up.

You cant ask to discuss factual matters is you are gonna call what happened on Jan 6th an "armed insurrection". That isnt factual. JS.

Yes I know very well what logical fallacies are. Hence why I asked how you saw one. Someone bringing up examples that support their point isnt a "goal post move".

I don't need you to agree with my opinion about how to describe the Jan 6 "event." And it's not likely that any amount of conversation, no matter how civil, will lead you and me to call it by the same name/s.

So then, by calling it "gaslighting" you've effectively rendered the rest of the conversation irrelevant and immaterial.

This too is a form of goal post moving, which takes us even further from the original topic without resolving the subtopic we WERE trying to sort out. So all I'll say at this point is that I haven't misunderstood ANYthing. I don't need you to translate Lokmar for me, either.

A useful adage in debate is to make a preliminary decision as to which hill you're willing to die on, and stick with it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But Transsexuals though?
mdcPUDh.png
Make sure to insert your "confused" rating NPC...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't need you to agree with my opinion about how to describe the Jan 6 "event." And it's not likely that any amount of conversation, no matter how civil, will lead you and me to call it by the same name/s.

So then, by calling it "gaslighting" you've effectively rendered the rest of the conversation irrelevant and immaterial.

This too is a form of goal post moving, which takes us even further from the original topic without resolving the subtopic we WERE trying to sort out. So all I'll say at this point is that I haven't misunderstood ANYthing. I don't need you to translate Lokmar for me, either.

A useful adage in debate is to make a preliminary decision as to which hill you're willing to die on, and stick with it.
You're full of shit. Deep down (like BARELY under the surface) you know there was massive fraud in the 2020 election.

Here's some more "goal post moving" you fukin assclown:

Nigger riggin motherfcukers!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wait wHAAt, you mean another Trump Supporter convicted of US Election Fraud Transsexual Rape?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(Cue BF Gay mans chorus, waah waah waah clinton nooz net..something)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're full of shit. Deep down (like BARELY under the surface) you know there was massive fraud in the 2020 election.

when you point at me, you leave 4 fingers pointing at you....how do you like them apples Short John Baldy?

:daFuq2: :Jackass::GoodStuff::G'DamnShame::OMGLOL:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

when you point at me, you leave 4 fingers pointing at you....how do you like them apples Short John Baldy?

Once again, aidsman air claims victory in the face of overwhelming evidence of election fraud!!!! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Once again, aidsman air claims victory in the face of overwhelming evidence of election fraud!!!! PWN3D!

And openly mocked the women and girls who have been raped and assaulted in female spaces.

That all stupid compared to what HE thinks is important.