Vinicius de Moraes was a good one too. "Forgive me ugly women, but beauty is essential."
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,526 Location In a kakistocracy Jul 26, 2022 #121 Vinicius de Moraes was a good one too. "Forgive me ugly women, but beauty is essential."
OP OP Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2022 #123 Blurt said: Click to expand...
Blurt Bastard of the Century Reaction score 1,577 Location PNW'ed Jul 26, 2022 #124 Whoa! Now that's dipping into ancient wisdom!
OP OP Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 26, 2022 #125 Biggie Smiles said: Admin. said: Biggie Smiles said: why is this guy posting here? @Bastard Factory Click to expand... Keep your tutu on Princess, it's my OP, I already informed BF. Click to expand... Guessing it's obvious who can and cannot follow the simple owner requests around here @Bastard Factory Click to expand... One would think that some people would grow tired of being the village idiot, eventually anyway.
Biggie Smiles said: Admin. said: Biggie Smiles said: why is this guy posting here? @Bastard Factory Click to expand... Keep your tutu on Princess, it's my OP, I already informed BF. Click to expand... Guessing it's obvious who can and cannot follow the simple owner requests around here @Bastard Factory Click to expand... One would think that some people would grow tired of being the village idiot, eventually anyway.
Oerdin Reaction score 1,116 Jul 27, 2022 #126 It sure hasn't been the case with you, the actual village idiot.
OP OP Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 27, 2022 #127 Oerdin said: It sure hasn't been the case with you, the actual village idiot. Click to expand... Hey 0'Dork, you should tell Andy to get thrown in Prison, he could break wide open the widespread problem of Trannies raping all the heteronormative women's in Prisons!
Oerdin said: It sure hasn't been the case with you, the actual village idiot. Click to expand... Hey 0'Dork, you should tell Andy to get thrown in Prison, he could break wide open the widespread problem of Trannies raping all the heteronormative women's in Prisons!